The Secessionist State of Franklin -- Can it Happen Again?

Old Aardvark

Re: The Secessionist State of Franklin -- Can it Happen Again?

Post by Old Aardvark » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:34 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:29 pm
Old Aardvark wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:02 am
I believe it is a matter of time before North and South Carolina split into separate parts. Both states have majority black populations in their eastern coastal areas, and both also have significant black populations in their central regions. Western North Carolina and Upstate South Carolina are still predominantly white...

You've got the right idea, Old Aardvark, but your suggested area for a White secessionist region is limited. I grew up in Raleigh, NC, and east of there generally is known known as Black Carolina and west of Raleigh is generally known as White Carolina. South Carolina may be majority Black by now, but NW SC is majority White. But so is SW Virginia, most of West Virginia and parts of several states that share southern Appalachia. I live in Tennessee now and East TN is White, whereas west of Nashville is Black Tennessee.

This thread about possibilities for Whites seceding from the failed multiracial experiment called the United States and forming its own exclusive region started out on topic but got away from us, as you can see. But go back to the opening posts, and especially to this revealing map:

Notice Kentucky and northern parts of Arkansas, north Georgia and Mississippi, the NE section of Texas even southern parts of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa. There is practically a White majority corridor down through Alabama and the Florida panhandle to the Gulf of Mexico. Another possible corridor along the NC/SC border to the Atlantic Ocean exists.

Cleansing these areas will be messy business, but there is certainly historical precedent if there is the will in our people to fight and survive in our own exclusive living space in accord with Nature's highest law: preservation. Secession might begin in the historic State of Franklin area and expand outward into other White counties that want to be a part of a new White nation.

I find it interesting that in two of the Southern states with the highest percentage of blacks, Mississippi and South Carolina, you find the most solidarity among whites. Both states are reliably Republican because the numbers of white liberals who vote Democratic is tiny. All whites in Mississippi and South Carolina have a lot of "up-close" experience with blacks and have no illusions about them. Thus over 90 percent of whites stick together politically. As conditions become worse and worse for whites in other areas of the country, those whites will also shed their liberal illusions and discover the necessity of white racial brotherhood.

Chairman Williams, you are no-doubt familiar with Thomas Chittum's "Civil War II: The Coming Breakup of America." Chittum goes into significant detail looking at all the states in the old South particularly and where and how the racial dividing lines will work out. Regarding North Carolina, Chittum notes that the sooner this breakup happens, the further east that dividing line will be, possibly as far east as Raleigh as you say. If the breakup takes a generation longer, then that line could easily move west to line from Greensboro to Charlotte. However the final outcome, it will be an immense amount of bloody, genocidal combat. Had things fallen apart in 1970, whites would have held onto 90 percent of the state easily, and regained the remaining ten percent in short order. Twenty years from now the dividing line might run between Winston-Salem and Gastonia.

Grimork

Re: The Secessionist State of Franklin -- Can it Happen Again?

Post by Grimork » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:36 am

Old Aardvark wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:13 am
The last thing we will have the manpower and energy for would be quickly moving into the eastern Carolinas and attempting to clear out millions of blacks. I suspect if we leave them to their own devices they will be far less successful than whites will be at maintaining their populations as civilization collapses around them. The more patient we are, the easier it will be to take the lowlands.
As long as it's a future plan, that's good enough for me. I agree with what you've said. In fact a lot of resources will not last, scientists say with more and more of the third world breeding and booming. I've always said that without our medicines and money nature would take it's course in a lot of these areas. Too bad China's economy now seems to be as strong if not stronger than the US now. Although they don't seem too intentioned on taking care of their own especially the lower class.

Nature has its own cure for the blacks, they appear to be the most unhealthy race, not sure if that's lifestyle included or biological. I believe that large numbers wouldve faced extinction without White intervention long ago. They're disease ridden and plagued with conditions such as sickle cell, etc. Even "Covid" is killing more of them.