The Wichita Massacre

R. Bryant

The Wichita Massacre

Post by R. Bryant » Thu May 22, 2014 12:41 am

Stephen Webster

On the night of December 14, 2000, the Black criminals Reginald and Jonathan Carr, at the climax of an escalating crime spree, tortured and sexually abused five Whites -- three men and two women -- who were compelled at gun-point to perform sex acts for the entertainment of their captors. One of their victims miraculously escaped; the others were murdered.

Both of the women were raped, and all five Whites were beaten, robbed, forced to kneel naked in sub-freezing weather, shot, and then run over with a pickup truck. As a final touch, the Blacks beat and killed a small lapdog belonging to one of the victims. The lone survivor of the massacre was infected with a venereal disease, courtesy of Reginald Carr.

The article below appeared before the Carr brothers went to trial. They were, thankfully, convicted on capital murder charges and have been sentenced to death. Their crimes have, however, received scant attention in the controlled media, and thus few Euro-Americans outside Kansas have heard of their spectacular savagery. As Stephen Webster points out, if the races in the Wichita Massacre had been reversed, we would have been inundated with massive media coverage of this horrific episode of interracial violence.

On September 9 [2002], Reginald Carr and his brother Jonathan go on trial for what has become known as the Wichita Massacre. The two Black men are accused of a week-long crime spree that culminated in the quadruple homicide of four young Whites in a snowy soccer field in Wichita, Kansas. In all, the Carr brothers robbed, raped or murdered seven people. They face 58 counts each, ranging from first-degree murder, rape, and robbery to animal cruelty. Prosecutors will seek the death penalty.

White Victims of Black violence:
(from left to right) Jason Befort; Brad Heyka; Aaron Sander; Heather Muller.

The only survivor of the massacre is a woman whose identity has been protected, and who is known as H.G. In statements to police and in testimony at an April 2001 preliminary hearing, the 25-year-old school teacher offered horrible details of what happened on the night of Dec. 14, 2000. That evening, a Thursday, H.G. went to spend the night at the home of her boyfriend, Jason Befort. Mr. Befort, 26, a science teacher and coach at Augusta High School, lived in a triplex condo with two college friends: Bradley Heyka, 27, a financial analyst, and Aaron Sander, 29, who had recently decided to study for the priesthood.

When H.G. arrived with her pet schnauzer Nikki around 8:30 p.m., her boyfriend Mr. Befort was not there, but the two roommates were. A short time later, Mr. Sander's former girlfriend, Heather Muller, a 25-year-old graduate student at Wichita State University who worked as a church preschool teacher, joined them. At about 9 p.m., H.G. went to her boyfriend's ground-floor bedroom to grade papers and watch television. Mr. Befort came home from coaching a basketball practice around 9:15, and at 10:00, H.G. decided to go to bed. Before joining H.G in bed, Mr. Befort made sure all the lights in the house were turned off and all the doors were locked. Mr. Sander was sleeping on a couch in the living room while his former girlfriend slept in the second ground-floor bedroom. Mr. Heyka slept in a room in the basement.
Mugshots of the simian Carr brothers
Shortly after 11 p.m., the porch light came back on, to the surprise of Mr. Befort, who was still awake. H.G. says that seconds later she heard voices, then shouting. Her boyfriend cried out in surprise as someone forced open the door to the bedroom. H.G saw "a tall black male standing in the doorway." She didn't know how the man got into the house, and police investigators have not said how they think the Carrs got in.

She says the man, whom she later identified as Jonathan Carr, ripped the covers off the bed. Soon, another Black man brought Aaron Sander in from the living room at gunpoint and threw him onto the bed. H.G. saw that both men were armed. She said they wanted to know who else was in house, and the terrified Whites told them about Mr. Heyka in the basement and Miss Muller in the other ground-floor bedroom. The intruders brought them into Mr. Befort's bedroom. [Image: Jonathan Carr]

"We were told to take off all of our clothes," says H.G. in her testimony. "They asked if we had any money. We said: 'Take our money ... Take whatever you want.' We didn't have any (money)."

The Carrs, however, were not at that point interested in money. They made the victims get into a bedroom closet, and for the next hour brought them out to a hall by a wet bar, singly or in pairs for sex. In the closet -- perhaps 12 feet away from the wet-bar area -- the victims were under orders not to talk. H.G. says that when the Carrs heard whispering they would wave their guns and shout "Shut the fuck up."

The Carrs first brought out the two women, H.G and Heather Muller, and made them have oral sex and penetrate each other digitally. They then forced Mr. Heyka to have intercourse with H.G. Then they made Mr. Befort have intercourse with H.G, but ordered him to stop when they realized he was her boyfriend. Next, they ordered Mr. Sander to have intercourse with H.G. When the divinity student refused, they hit him on the back of the head with a pistol butt. They sent H.G. back to the bedroom closet and brought out Miss Muller, Mr. Sander's old girlfriend. H.G. testified she could hear what was going on out by the wet bar, and when Mr. Sander was unable to get an erection one of the Carrs beat him with a golf club. Then, she says, the Carr brothers "told [Aaron] that he had until 11:54 to get hard and they counted down from 11:52 to 11:53 to 11:54." The deadline appears to have brought no further punishment, and Mr. Sanders was returned to the closet. The Carrs then forced Mr. Befort to have intercourse with Heather Muller, and then ordered Mr. Heyka to have sex with her. H.G. says she could hear Miss Muller moaning with pain.

The Carrs asked if the victims had ATM cards. Reginald Carr then took the victims one at a time to ATM machines in Mr. Befort's pickup truck, starting with Mr. Heyka. While Reginald Carr was away with Mr. Heyka, Jonathan Carr brought H.G. out of the closet to the wet bar, raped her, and sent her back to the closet. Reginald Carr returned with Mr. Heyka, and ordered Mr. Befort to go with him. Mr. Heyka was put back in the closet but said nothing about his trip to the ATM machine. Mr. Sander asked Mr. Heyka if they should try to resist, assuming they would be killed anyway, but Mr. Heyka did not reply. While Reginald Carr was away with Mr. Befort at the cash machine, Jonathan Carr ordered Heather Muller out of the closet and raped her.

When Reginald Carr returned with Mr. Befort, H.G. volunteered to go next. Mr. Carr let her put on a sweater, but nothing else, and said he liked seeing her with no underwear. He ordered her to drive the truck to a bank, and told her not to look at him as he crouched in the back seat. "I asked him if he was going to hurt us and he said, 'No,' " she says. "I said, 'Do you promise you're not going to kill us?' and he said, 'Yes.' "

H.G. got money from the cash machine and adds, "On the way back, he said he wished we could've met under different circumstances. He said I was cute, and we probably would've hit it off." When the two got back to the house, Reginald Carr raped H.G. and ejaculated in her mouth. Jonathan Carr raped Miss Muller again, and then he raped H.G. one more time. Afterwards, the intruders ransacked the house looking for money. They found a coffee can containing an engagement ring Jason Befort had bought for his girlfriend. "That's for you," he told H.G., "I was going to ask you to marry me." That is how H.G. learned her boyfriend planned to propose to her the following Friday, Dec. 22.

At one point, says H.G., Reginald Carr "said something that scared me. He said 'Relax. I'm not going to kill you yet.'"

The Final Ride

The Carrs led the victims outside into the freezing night. At midnight it had been 17.6 degrees, and there was snow on the ground. The Carrs let the women wear a sweater or sweatshirt, but they were barefoot, and naked from the waist down. The men were marched into the snow completely naked. The Carrs tried to force all the victims into the trunk of Aaron Sander's Honda Accord, but realized five people would not fit, and made only the men get into the trunk. Reginald Carr ordered H.G. to join him in Mr. Befort's truck, and Jonathan Carr drove the Accord with the three men in the trunk and Miss Muller inside. As Mr. Carr drove her off, H.G. noted the time: It was 2:07 a.m., three hours since the ordeal began.

After a short drive, both vehicles stopped in an empty field. Reginald Carr ordered H.G. to go sit with Miss Muller in Mr. Sander's car. A moment later, she saw the men line up in front of the Honda. In her testimony H.G. said, "I turned to Heather and said, 'They're going to shoot us.'" [Image: Heather Muller, "described as vivacious and charitable by those who knew her through her talent for music, her dedication to church and a desire to help children" (Wichita Eagle).]

The Carr brothers ordered H.G. and Miss Muller out of the car. Miss Muller stood next to Mr. Sander, her former boyfriend, while H.G. stood beside her boyfriend, Mr. Befort. The Carrs ordered them to turn away and kneel in the snow. "As I was kneeling, a gun shot went off," says H.G. "[Then] I heard Aaron [Sander] .... I could distinguish Aaron's voice. He said, 'Please, no sir, please.' The gun went off."

H.G. heard three shots before she was hit: "I felt the bullet hit the back of my head. It went kind of gray with white like stars. I wasn't knocked unconscious. I didn't fall forward. Then someone kicked me, and I had fallen forward. I was playing dead. I didn't move. I didn't want them to shoot me again."

As H.G. lay in the snow, the Carrs drove off in Jason Befort's pickup, running over the victims as they left. H.G. says she felt the truck hit her body, too.

"I waited until I couldn't hear any more," she says. "Then I turned my head and saw lights going. I looked at everyone. Everyone was face down. Jason [Befort] was next to me. I rolled him over. There was blood squirting everywhere, so I took my sweater off and tied it around his head to try and stop it. He had blood coming out of his eyes."

In the distance, H.G. saw Christmas lights. Barefoot and naked, with a bullet wound in the head, she managed to walk more than a mile in the freezing cold, through snow, across a field and construction site, around a pond, and through the brush, until she reached the house with the lights. She pounded frantically on the door and rang the doorbell until the young married couple who lived there woke up. "Help me, help me, help me," she pleaded. "We've all been shot. Three of my friends are dead." (At the time, H.G. thought her boyfriend was still alive.)

The couple wrapped H.G. in blankets, and reached for the phone to dial 911, but she would not let them call. She was afraid she would die, and wanted to tell what had happened. She described the attackers and what they did, as the couple listened in amazement at her courage and determination. Only when she was sure they knew her story did she let them call the police. Still thinking she would die, she asked them to call her mother -- "Tell her I love her" -- and her boyfriend's parents. She was worried about the children she teaches, and kept wondering "Who's going to take care of the kids in school?"

When the police arrived they questioned H.G. briefly before paramedics took her to the hospital. From her description of Mr. Befort's truck, they were able to get the license plate number from the vehicle's registration records, and put out an alert. As dawn broke, radio and television stations were broadcasting the plate number.

H.G. did not know that after the Carrs shot her friends they drove back to the triplex and loaded Mr. Befort's truck with everything of value they could find. They also committed their final killing. The police found H.G.'s pet schnauzer, Nikki, lying in a pool of blood on a bed.

A Gruesome Crime
  • Coroner Mary] Dudley could tell just by looking at bodies in a soccer field the morning of Dec. 15, 2000, that Heather Muller, Aaron Sander, Brad Heyka and Jason Befort died of gunshot wounds to the head. Later that day, Dudley began closer examinations at the Sedgwick County Forensic Science Center to study the bullets' paths and how close the shooter was standing to the victims.

The shooter stood closest to Heather Muller and Aaron Sander, the pistol touching their heads as the killer squeezed the trigger. Brad Heyka and Jason Befort, Dudley said, were shot from just slightly farther away.

Mark Manna, Jonathan Carr's lawyer, asked if those distances showed that only one person did the killing.

Dudley said she couldn't say that for certain. She also said she couldn't say exactly what position the victims were in when they died.

But she told District Attorney Nola Foulston that the ballistics were consistent with someone kneeling with heads bowed in front of their attacker.

Other marks left clues, too, and helped support the story of a woman who survived. She testified earlier that two intruders raped the two women and beat the three men before shooting them in the soccer complex at 29th Street North and Greenwich Road.

Dudley found bruises on the bodies of Sander, Heyka and Befort. She said red ridges suggested those injuries came from a golf club -- a driver with a wooden head -- found in the triplex where the men lived.

The post-mortem exam on Muller, Dudley said, showed injuries consistent with a sexual assault.

At the request of police, Dudley also performed an autopsy on a pet schnauzer that belonged to the survivor of the Dec. 15 quadruple homicide. Dudley said the dog had been bludgeoned, possibly with the golf club, and then stabbed through the neck with something like an ice pick.

Excerpted from the Wichita Eagle, Oct. 23, 2002
By 7:30 a.m., police had a report that the missing truck was outside a downtown apartment building, and that a Black man had been carrying a television set up to one of the apartments. The police moved in to seal off the area. Two officers knocked on the door of the apartment, and after several minutes a White woman named Stephanie Donly opened the door. She was Reginald Carr's girlfriend, and shared her apartment with him. Police caught Mr. Carr as he tried to slip out a window.

The police learned from Miss Donly that Reginald's brother Jonathan was driving a late model Plymouth Fury. Shortly after 12:00 p.m. they found the car parked outside a house in a Black part of town. Jonathan Carr was there with his girlfriend of a few days, Tronda Green. He bolted when he saw the police, but was caught after a short chase. Fewer than 12 hours after the murders, Reginald and Jonathan Carr were both in custody.

Other Victims

That night's quadruple murder was only the most gruesome of a series of Carr brother attacks. Late on the night of Dec. 7, 2000 -- just one week earlier -- Andrew Schreiber, a 23-year-old White man, stopped at a Kum and Go convenience store in East Wichita. Reginald and Jonathan Carr forced themselves into his car at gunpoint and made Mr. Schreiber drive to various ATM machines and withdraw money. "I was just hoping if I did what they said, they'd let me live," he says. The two split up, and one followed in another car as they made him drive to a field northeast of town. There they pistol-whipped him, dumped him out of the car, and fled in the other vehicle after shooting out Mr. Schreiber's tires.

Four days later, the Carrs tried to hijack 55-year-old Ann Walenta's SUV while she sat in it in the driveway of her suburban East Wichita home. The Carrs were looking for an SUV in which to drive people at gunpoint to ATMs. They thought they could keep their victims out of sight in a large vehicle as they drove through town. One of the brothers approached Mrs. Walenta, apparently asking for help of some kind. She was suspicious because she thought a car had been following her, and rolled her window down just a little to hear what he was saying. He stuck a gun sideways into the opening, and shot her several times as she tried to drive away. Mrs. Walenta, a cellist in the Wichita Symphony Orchestra, survived the shooting but was paralyzed from the waist down. She was able to help police in their investigation, but died of her wounds three weeks later, on January 2, 2001.

Wichita police confirmed the Carr link to all the crimes when a highway worker found a black .380 caliber Lorcin semi-automatic handgun along Route 96, a highway near the soccer field where the massacre took place. The Kansas state crime lab confirmed that it was the weapon used to kill Mrs. Walenta and H.G.'s friends, and to shoot out the tires of Andrew Schreiber's car. No one knows what other crimes the brothers may have committed, but they certainly appeared guilty of these.

The Carr trial is scheduled to start on Sept. 9, but has been delayed by defense maneuvering. On June 13, Judge Paul Clark denied a motion to move the trial out of Sedgwick County. The defense cited a poll showing 74 percent of Sedgwick County residents thought the Carrs were either "definitely guilty" or "probably guilty," and argued the brothers could not get a fair trial in Wichita. However, no trial has been moved from Sedgwick County in more than 40 years, and this one will stay.

The defense wanted separate trials because the lawyers for each brother will try to blame the crimes on the other. The lawyers argued they will both be trying to help convict the other brother, so it will be like having two prosecutors for each defendant.

Prosecutor Nola Foulston pointed out that many people accused of committing crimes together are tried together, and since the trial is expected to last a month and involve 70 witnesses, two trials would be too much expense and inconvenience.

Jonathan Carr's lawyers also tried to get him declared unfit to stand trial, but on April 8, 2002, Judge Clark reviewed the reports of two mental health experts, and ruled him competent. The reports are under seal, so the grounds for the motion are not known.

If the Carr brothers' lawyers do try to blame each other's client, the jury will learn that both have long criminal records. Jonathan Carr's appears to be under seal but at least parts of his brother's are public. In 1995, Reginald Carr was sentenced to 13 months in prison for theft. He was also ordered to serve six months each for aggravated assault and subverting the legal process. In 1996, he was sentenced to 28 months on a drug charge. He was paroled on March 28, 2000, but that November was booked for drunk driving. A few days later he was back before a judge, charged with forgery and parole violation. Police mistakenly let him out six months early on Dec. 5, 2000, just two days before he robbed and beat Andrew Schreiber, and started his week of crime. Had police followed correct procedures Jason Befort, Bradley Heyka, Aaron Sander, Heather Muller and Ann Walenta would probably still be alive.

Race "Has No Bearing"

Although the perpetrators are Black and all their victims White, the Wichita police have dismissed race as a motive. Prosecutor Foulston says the Carr brothers chose their victims at random, not because they were White, and that the motive was robbery. "It reasonably appears that these were isolated incidents where individuals ... were chosen at random ... a random act of violence," she says. "The fact that the defendants and victims happen to be of different races has no bearing. Let's just look at the underlying crimes." The Wichita media consistently downplayed the racial angle.

However, as news of the crimes spread across the Internet, many people began to wonder if the Carrs would be charged with hate crimes. In fact, it does not appear that Mrs. Foulston or police investigators even looked for a possible racial motive. According to the testimony of the April 2001 preliminary hearing, in which prosecutors determined whether they had enough evidence to support charges, Mrs. Foulston never asked H.G. or Andrew Schreiber if the brothers used racial slurs, or expressed hatred of Whites.

It is true that Reginald Carr had a White girlfriend, and it may be that the race of the victims was unimportant to him. At the same time, Jonathan Carr wore a FUBU sweatshirt, a brand popular with Black rappers that is said to stand for "For Us, By Us." Some Blacks wear FUBU clothing as a statement of Black solidarity if not outright rejection of Whites.

Louis Calabro of the European American Issues Forum (EAIF) and a former San Francisco police lieutenant, has written to Mrs. Foulston describing the FBI's guidelines for suspecting a hate crime when perpetrator and victim are of different races. Among them are excessive violence, a pattern of similar attacks, and the cold-bloodedness of an execution-style killing. Combined with the torture of forcing people naked into a freezing night, and the degradation the Carrs put their victims through, there is ample reason at least to suspect a racial motivation.

Of one thing we can be certain: If Whites had done something this horrible to Blacks, it would be universally assumed the crime was motivated by racial hatred. From the outset, police and prosecutors would have investigated the friends, habits, reading matter, and life history of each defendant. If either had ever uttered the word "nigger," had a drink with a Klansman, or owned a copy of American Renaissance, this would be discovered and brandished as proof of racial hatred. In the Carr case, there appears to have been no investigation at all. Instead of searching for possible racial animus, the authorities have simply declared there was none.

Mrs. Foulston dodges the racial question by pointing out that Kansas does not have a hate crime statute, but the state does specify harsher penalties for bias crimes. Given that the Carr brothers face the death penalty, this is a moot point, but Mrs. Foulston has made no attempt to apply these provisions. Mrs. Foulston knows some Whites are pushing for a hate crimes investigation, and wants to keep the proceedings secret. She moved to close the court for the preliminary hearings, saying "we'd have to let the Aryan Nations come in here if they decided they had an interest." At one hearing, reporters heard one of Mrs. Foulston's aides tell the judge that the press are "interlopers," and the public has no "substantial interest" in the case. Fortunately, Judge Clark recognizes the public's right to observe the proceedings, and opened them to the public. He did, however, agree to Mrs. Foulston's motion for a gag order on all lawyers, investigators and witnesses. The order also prevents release of many records that normally would be public, including the EMS records, the reports on Jonathan Carr's mental competence, and records of police interviews. Mrs. Foulston says secrecy is necessary to ensure the Carrs get a fair trial, but what is in notes of police interviews, for example, that is so inflammatory it could prejudice the public? Evidence of racial hatred, perhaps?

Mrs. Foulston did not ask for a gag order in the case of another quadruple homicide in Wichita just eight days before the Carr brothers' massacre. The DA's office says that case, in which murderers and victims were Black, did not generate nearly as many requests for public records, but in an open society, the more interest the public shows in information the more available it should be. Mrs. Foulston's secrecy has led critics to accuse her of covering up evidence of racial animus. EAIF's Mr. Calabro believes the assaults and murders "were racially motivated crimes that the DA and city of Wichita have no interest in pursuing." Del Riley, a White Wichita resident who has followed the case, says of his reaction to the DA's secrecy, "I wouldn't call it outrage, but I'd call it suspicion. This gag order upsets me."

Once again, we can be certain that if the racial cast of characters were reversed, there would be no attempt to close the court, and the media coverage -- virtually absent in this case -- would be deafening. A White-on-Black crime of this kind would be front-page news for days, and would probably prompt official condemnation from the President and Attorney General on down. As we know from the reaction to the murder of James Byrd, dragged to death behind a truck, a crime of this sort committed by Whites against Blacks would put the nation into an official state of near hysteria.

What if the cast had been all-White? It would still have been national news. In 1959, drifters Dick Hickock and Perry Smith murdered the Clutter family in Holcomb, Kansas. Like the Wichita case, it was a home invasion, apparently motivated by robbery. Even without spectacular sexual cruelty, the Clutter killings were front-page news and the story was immortalized in Truman Capote's novel In Cold Blood. Had the Wichita case involved Whites only, the heroics of H.G. alone would have ensured wide coverage. She would have become a national hero, part of the folklore of strong womanhood.

What if perpetrators and victims had all been Black? Some in the media would have promoted the heroism of the woman who lived to tell of the crime, but others would have stayed away from the story because such savagery reflects badly on Blacks.

When Blacks commit outrages against Whites, media executives not only downplay Black misbehavior but believe they must protect Whites from "negative stereotypes" about Blacks. If they must report such crimes, they are likely to link them to editorials calling for tolerance, and pointing out that the criminals were individuals, not a race. When Whites commit outrages against Blacks there are no such cautions; White society at large is to blame.

The Carr brothers' crimes were treated to a virtual media blackout. The Chicago Tribune and the Washington Times appear to be the only major non-Kansas dailies ever to mention the story. Their articles briefly described the facts of the case, and then focused on Internet discussions among Whites who thought the Carr brothers were hate criminals. The Associated Press ran stories on the crimes, but they do not appear to have been picked up outside of Kansas. Within the state, the media dutifully promoted Mrs. Foulston's categorization of the crimes as "random." The networks, of course, were silent.

Were it not for the Internet, the Wichita story would have disappeared. It was only in chat-rooms and on web pages that the crimes had a national audience. Several sites, such as http://www.NewNation.org and http://www.JeffsArchive.com, have posted newspaper articles about the crimes. The main paper that covered the case, the Wichita Eagle, stores older articles in a fee-charging archive, so these sites are virtually the only way the public can learn about the massacre.

It will be surprising if the trial itself gets national coverage. Kansas permits television in courtrooms, but so far, the Court TV cable channel shows little interest in the case despite e-mail requests to its website at http://www.CourtTV.com. The Wichita Eagle will probably offer restrained coverage. The police and media reactions to these crimes -- a refusal to think about race, draw larger conclusions, or even express outrage -- are typical of today's Whites, and in stark contrast to the sustained fury we could expect from Blacks if the races were reversed.

Not even the acknowledged error that resulted in Reginald Carr's early release seems to upset many people. Bradley Heyka's father is angry, saying he is "appalled a mistake like this could lead to such severe consequences for so many people," but Aaron Sander's father is passive. "It is unfortunate this happened, but we have to learn to get past that and let those things go and get on with our life," he says. "We can't deal with how things should have been or could have been, we can only deal with today."

There were even more cloying sentiments at the funerals of the young victims. At Jason Befort's service on Dec. 21, 2000, Rev. James Diecker told the congregation their attitude towards the killers should be that of Jesus on the cross, when he said "Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do." He went on to call for "a victory of love over hate ... a victory of mercy over justice."

At Heather Muller's funeral, Rev. Matthew McGinness struck the same note, saying, "We must be like Christ, who forgave his enemies." He told the congregation Heather's mother felt the same way, and had told him, "Heather would want us to pray for her murderers, and Heather was probably praying for them at the moment of her death."

To what extent does this turn-the-other-cheek mentality explain why five Whites failed to fight back against two attackers? Three of the Whites were young men, surely capable of serious resistance, and there must have been several opportunities for it. When one of the Carrs was out at an ATM machine with a woman, it meant there were three White men in the house with a lone assailant. While the man was busy raping a woman, how difficult would it have been to overpower him?

At some point is must have become obvious the Carrs intended to kill all witnesses. They could have had nothing else in mind when they marched the group into the snow, and tried to stuff all five into the trunk of a car. There was no more money to be had from ATM machines. All that was left was to make sure no one could testify against them.

Why, therefore, did five young Whites -- men or women -- kneel obediently in the snow to be shot one by one? Were their spirits completely broken from hours of humiliation? Were they so stiff from cold they could hardly move? Or had they simply been denatured by the anti-White zeitgeist of guilt that implies Whites deserve whatever they get? One does not wish to think ill of the dead, but these three men showed little manliness.

It is worth noting that in the home of three young Kansas men there does not appear to have been a single firearm. No doubt these men believed what they have been told: that guns are nasty things, best left in the hands of the police, who will always be there to protect us. H.G., who is clearly a woman of great determination, testified that at one point, when she was on her hands and knees and one of the Carr brothers was unzipping his pants, he laid a silver automatic pistol on the floor two feet away from her. She thought about making a grab for it but realized she had no idea how to operate a gun, and instead submitted to rape and attempted murder. Had she known how to use a weapon, her four friends might be alive today.

As for the question of hate crimes, racially conscious Whites would see bias charges as at least some level of official outrage at the shocking crimes committed by these two Blacks against a series of exclusively White victims. It is natural for Whites to assume that behavior so vicious and odious must have been driven by consuming hatred. Most Whites cannot imagine treating another human being the way the Carrs treated their victims unless there were some terrible underlying animus. Moreover, it is probably safe to assume that if the races were reversed it could only have been a crime of racial hatred, and this is probably why so many Whites are furious at authorities who have been so quick to rule out bias.

However, it may be a mistake to project White sensibilities onto Blacks. It may be that trial testimony or unsealed documents will show a clear racial motive, but it is also possible no evidence of racial hatred will ever come to light. It may also be that the Carr brothers are incapable of analyzing and describing their own motives with enough intelligence to make it possible for others to judge them.

The angry Whites do not seem to realize that what happened on the night of Dec. 14 may be only a particularly brutal expression of the savagery that finds daily expression in American crime statistics and African tribal wars. It may very well be that the Carr brothers are so depraved they can commit on a whim brutalities that Whites can imagine only as the culmination of the most profound and sustained hatred. This view, along with whatever it may say about Blacks as a group, is the one the Wichita authorities have tacitly endorsed -- and they may be correct. It is a far darker view of the Carr brothers to assume that this is simply the way they are, that they can commit unspeakable acts without any special motivation, that the Wichita Massacre was nothing more than two Black men on a tear that went wrong.

John Flynn

Re: The Wichita Massacre

Post by John Flynn » Thu May 22, 2014 12:56 am

What We Can Do

Dr. William Pierce

One of the more common responses I receive from listeners goes something like this: "OK, you've convinced us that we have some very serious problems, but you never tell us what we should do about these problems."
Two weeks ago I spoke in general terms about the sort of White world we want to have in the future, and again I received many letters along the line, "I agree with your vision of the future, but you didn't tell us how to get from here to there."

But, of course, I have often talked with you about what we must do. Sometimes, I should admit, what I tell you is very general. Two weeks ago, for example, I told you that the new, White world we want can only rise out of hard and bloody struggle. That's not very specific. But in other broadcasts I have been specific. I have talked specifically about some of the things we must do to get from here to there.

I think that the people who complain that I never give solutions to the problems I present are looking at the world a little differently than I am. When they say, "Tell us how to get from here to there," what they really want me to tell them is a safe, easy, and painless way to get from here to there: a quick and sure way. And, of course, I cannot tell them that, because there is no such way. We have gotten ourselves into a really bad mess, and it inevitably will cost us an enormous amount of blood and suffering to recover from it -- if we are able to recover at all. I don't talk much about the specifics of the blood and suffering because, for one thing, that will come a bit later, and we don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves.

For another thing, in these soft and comfortable times, most people just can't cope with really hard concepts. I had a letter a couple of days ago from a listener who said that he agreed with most of my broadcast, but that I was too "extreme" in talking about remedies. He thought that my suggestion that welfare mothers should be sterilized was horrible -- "over the top" was the expression he used -- and that it certainly would turn off people who otherwise would be receptive to my vision of the future.

Well, all I can say to that is that if he finds the thought of sterilizing welfare mothers to be "over the top," he'll have a hard time coping with the terrible reality which lies ahead of us. He's like one of those gentle and civilized folks who appreciates the bacon he eats with his breakfast but can't bear to think about the bloody details of how the bacon got from the pig happily rooting in the farmyard to his plate. Sterilizing welfare mothers will be one of the kinder and gentler things we will be obliged to do.

Anyway, there's not much point in debating such remedies now, because we're not yet in a position to implement them, and we don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves. We need merely to understand that our struggle will be long and difficult and will involve many things so far "over the top" that they would cause our more comfortable and civilized listeners to swoon if we got into the details now.

The specific remedies that we want to talk about in detail are the things that we actually can do -- or begin doing -- now. And the thing that I have spoken about over and over again is communication. Nothing else that we try to do has any chance of getting us from here to there unless we first have acquired the ability to communicate effectively with our people. He who controls the means of communication with the public controls the future.

And as I have said at least 50 times in these broadcasts, that is why the Jews, as soon as they began arriving in he United States in the 1890s, began establishing themselves in our mass media. They didn't buy up farmland. They didn't try to get a monopoly in the railroad or steamship business. They didn't try to build a strong position for themselves in the munitions industry or in kitchen appliances. Instead they began buying up our big-city newspapers. By the beginning of the last century they owned the New York Times. They acquired the Washington Post at a bankruptcy sale during the Great Depression. As soon as the motion picture business began showing its products in theatres, the Jews swarmed into Hollywood and elbowed out all of the Gentiles except Walt Disney; they had to wait until he died to take over the Walt Disney Company. In the 1920s they began taking over the radio broadcasting industry. When commercial television came on the scene at the end of the Second World War, they controlled it from the beginning.

None of this was an accident. From the beginning they knew what they were doing. They understood that in order to control and corrupt and exploit our society, they must first control the channels of communication. It was as instinctive as a tick finding its way from the tall grass onto a passing dog and burrowing in. It is why they are working so strenuously now to censor the Internet and to persuade the government to enact legislation against "speech crime." In America they still are playing a double game, with some Jews pretending to be supporters of the First Amendment while other Jews are busy persuading the lemmings that the First Amendment ought to be abolished, but in every country where "speech crime" legislation has been enacted since the Second World War, the Jews are solidly in favor of that legislation and are the most active agitators for the prosecution of "speech criminals," the suppression of banned books, the rigid censorship of the Internet, and every other means to keep dissidents from challenging the Jews' control of the flow of information to the public.

So again, our very specific plan for getting from here to the kind of White world we want is to break the grip of our people's enemies on the flow of information and ideas and to develop our own media for communicating with the people. That may sound prosaic. It may sound dull because it doesn't involve marching in the streets or shooting, but it is absolutely necessary. By itself, of course, it is not enough. But it is the first step. We must be able to inform our people, we must be able to motivate our people, we must be able eventually to move our people -- but first we must be able to communicate effectively with them. Without effective and continuing communication, nothing else is possible. And, difficult as it is to fight the lies of the Jews when they already have such a grip on the minds of the lemmings through their media control, it is possible for us also to communicate. By directing our efforts toward the two or three per cent of our people who still are able to think for themselves rather than toward the lemmings, we are beginning to make a small difference. Through these radio broadcasts and our books and the music we distribute to young people, we are informing people and influencing their thinking, and the Jews hate it.

Let me give you a very specific example of why it is so important to be able to communicate with the people. It's also an example of the enormous power of the communications media to influence the perceptions -- and therefore the attitudes and opinions and behavior -- of the public, for good or for evil. Just two weeks ago I heard a very brief snippet of news on the CNN Headline News program that I watch for at least ten minutes every day. The news announcer mentioned that the second quadruple murder in just eight days had taken place in Wichita, Kansas, and that the police had two suspects in custody. And that was it: no details and no pictures. I thought that certainly there would be details and pictures on later news reports. But in the following days there was no further mention of the quadruple murders in Wichita. And, as I said, I watch the CNN Headline News by satellite every day -- in fact, often twice a day: once in the morning and once in the evening.

Now, cynic that I am, that sort of behavior by the Jewish news media always makes me suspicious: especially the fact that there were no pictures, no faces of victims or murderers, on the most widely watched television news program in the country. Two quadruple murders in a week in a Midwestern town the size of Wichita, and CNN has nothing to say about it? That's equivalent to two massacres of 40 people each in Chicago in a week.

You know what I thought? I was immediately suspicious that there must be something Politically Incorrect about those murders, some racial angle, perhaps, that the Jewish media bosses had decided we didn't need to be told about. So I asked some of my people to see what they could find out from Wichita-area news sources. And within a couple of days I had a stack of news reports on my desk from the local newspaper, the Wichita Eagle, and I also had photographs of the victims and of the murderers. And then I understood why the Jewish media bosses in New York had decided to keep Americans outside the area right around Wichita from knowing about the murders, why they had decided to keep telling us, over and over and over again, about the latest dispute over dimpled ballots in Florida, rather than telling us about the terrible things that happened on a cold night in Wichita just a few days ago -- not just terrible, but also terribly important.

So I'll tell you what happened. On the evening of December 14 five young people -- three men and two women -- were together in a Wichita house. One of the young women, Suzanne Muller, was a Wichita State University student. Two of the people in the house were high school teachers; they were 26-year-old Jason Befort and his 25-year-old fiancée. The other two young men, Bradley Heyka and Aaron Sander, were friends of Befort and shared the house with him. Sander, 29 years old, was preparing to become a priest. He and Suzanne Muller were dating. All five of the young people in the house that evening were clean-cut, clean-living, all-American types.

At about 11:00 PM two Black males suddenly showed up at the door with a pistol and forced their way into the house. They led all five of the Whites out of the house and drove them away in two vehicles. One of the vehicles was Jason Befort's new pickup. The Blacks drove them around for several hours, stopping at several automatic teller machines, where they forced the Whites to withdraw money. At about 2:00 AM Friday the Blacks drove to a snow- covered soccer field outside Wichita. There the Blacks made the White women undress, and then both Blacks took turns raping the two White women. When they had finished, they made all five Whites kneel in the snow in a line, then went down the line and shot each of them in the back of the head.

After that the two Blacks drove back to the house where Befort, Heyke, and Sander had lived and ransacked it, stealing television sets, a VCR, and other personal belongings of the victims. Before they left they killed Befort's pet dog.

One of their victims was not dead, however. Befort's 25-year-old fiancée regained consciousness shortly after the Blacks drove away from the soccer field. Despite having been shot in the back of the head, she ran naked through the snow in the sub- freezing night for a mile, until she found a house where a White couple lived who let her in when she pounded on the door and cried for help. She was able to describe the Black rapists and killers and their vehicle to the police, and both were arrested a few hours later. The two are brothers, and both have long criminal records. They are typical lowlife Blacks, one with dreadlocks and the other with his hair in corn rows. One was released from jail just a few days before the killings.

That's the story that the media bosses decided didn't merit national coverage. And it wasn't just CNN that killed the story. I spoke to several people who watch the news regularly on other networks, and no one had heard about the Wichita murders. I'm not surprised. That's just the way it is with Black-on-White crime, no matter how atrocious. The media bosses simply don't want any information going out to the White public that might cause any of us to question the wisdom or the rightness of the continued multiculturalizing of America, or that might cause any of us to realize that we're under attack and need to think about protecting ourselves.

Well, there's at least one other aspect of this tragedy in Wichita that deserves our attention. All of the victims were able-bodied White people, three young men and two young women. None was a cripple. One of the young men, Jason Befort, the high school teacher, also was a basketball coach. And yet none of them put up any resistance. They let two Blacks lead all five of them out of their house and drive away with them. The three White men stood and watched while the two Blacks took turns raping their women. They all knelt obediently in the snow and let themselves be shot in the back of the head, one at a time. Why?

It's true that they all were Christians. It's true that the priest who conducted the funeral Mass for Jason Befort made a point of telling everyone at the funeral that they should not seek vengeance but instead should forgive the killers. But, you know, Christians didn't used to be such pansies. And it is a shameful fact that many of our young men today who are not especially religious also are not very manly. It's not just the Christians who have let themselves be persuaded that not only is it wrong to defend yourself, but that it's especially wicked to defend yourself against a non- White. To refuse to give a Black anything he demands is tantamount to racism. Really, there's a substantial portion of the White population in America who really would have mixed feelings about defending themselves against a Black intruder in their homes. They would stand by and watch a Black rape a wife, a daughter, or a sister before they would shoot the Black.

That sort of moral depravity is not all the result of Christian preaching. Most of it comes from the Jewish media, from Hollywood films and television entertainment programs which condition susceptible elements of the public not to be hostile to Blacks, not to resist Blacks, not to defend themselves against Blacks. In Wichita, where the media bosses couldn't conceal the rapes and murders which took place there two weeks ago, Whites flooded into Wichita gun stores to purchase firearms for home protection. The Jewish media bosses don't want White people in other parts of the country doing the same thing. They don't want Whites deciding to protect themselves. They don't want their media conditioning undone by reality. That's why they suppress news that doesn't serve their purpose.

And that's why it's essential for us to be able to stymie their efforts at suppression of the news. We can't do much for the lemmings at this time, of course. The only information they receive comes from network television. They never look for information elsewhere. They don't want to know anything else. But there are three or four or five million White people in America who still are able to think for themselves and who do want to understand what's happening. We're reaching a growing number of these perceptive people every week. After we have reached and informed and motivated enough of them, we'll be able to begin reaching the lemmings. But we must do things a step at a time. We must build our ability to communicate with our people.

I'll give you another example of the way we already are able to communicate effectively with those of our people able to think for themselves, in addition to exposing the suppression of news about Black-on-White crime. One of the Jews' most important and powerful assets is their "Holocaust" story. Not only do they use it to extort tens of billions of dollars in so-called "reparations" from the Gentile world for wrongs they claim were done to them sixty years ago, but they use it to shield themselves from criticism or scrutiny. If I criticize their control of our news and entertainment media, for example, then I am just like one of those awful Nazis who shoved six million innocent Jews into "gas ovens" during the Second World War. That's why most people are afraid of being accused of being anti-Jewish. They are afraid of the "Holocaust" story.

The Jews understand this, of course, and so they protect their "Holocaust" story jealously. That's why the "Holocaust" is not subject to examination. If, for example, some scholar, some historical researcher, comes along and says, "I wonder whether it was exactly six million Jews who were shoved into gas ovens. Perhaps it was only five million. Perhaps not every Jew who died perished in a gas oven. Perhaps some of them died in other ways. I think I'll investigate the matter and find out exactly what the details were." Anyone who says that is attacked as a "Holocaust denier." They never accuse him of being a "Holocaust examiner" or a "Holocaust scholar." They always call him a "Holocaust denier." They portray him as some sort of nut-case flat-earth theorist who believes that no Jews died during the war, that there were no concentration camps, that there was no persecution of Jews, that there was no "Holocaust." That's what's implied by the label "Holocaust denier." And it's a fraudulent label, a crooked label.

Virtually no one believes that no Jews were killed during the Second World War. But plenty of people who have looked into the matter understand that things didn't happen quite the way the Jews and their collaborators say they happened. But if such a knowledgeable person begins talking about what he knows, then he is discredited by all of the media under Jewish control as a "Holocaust denier." The lemmings believe the accusation without question. But perceptive people can see that it is a fraudulent accusation. They can see that there is a big difference between questioning the details of the "Holocaust" and denying that any Jews at all were killed or persecuted.

And that's exactly why I talk so often about the "Holocaust" in my broadcasts. It's an easy and convincing illustration of the basic crookedness of the Jewish media bosses. Once a perceptive person sees the way in which the Jewish media fraudulently use the term "Holocaust denier," he is much better able to understand and believe my assertion that the suppression of the news about what happened in Wichita two weeks ago was no fluke. It was deliberate and malevolent. The news was suppressed because the Jews want to keep the White public morally disarmed so that they can more easily destroy us.

Five years ago I had a hard time getting people -- even intelligent and perceptive people -- to understand that. Today there are hundreds of thousands of people in America who understand that, and the number is growing every week, and an important reason why this understanding is growing is that my ability to communicate with the public has grown.

So if you ask me, "How do we get from here to there? Tell us what we can actually do about our problems," then my answer is, we can continue building our ability to communicate effectively with people of good will who are able to think for themselves. And then one day we will be able to communicate with the lemmings too. And when we are able to do that, we will be able to do everything else that must be done. That's what I'm doing.

Free Speech - January 2001 - Volume VII, Number 1

J.P. Smith

Post by J.P. Smith » Thu May 22, 2014 1:01 am

Draw Your Own Conclusions
by Dr. William Pierce
Free Speech - January 2001 - Volume VII, Number 1

Two weeks ago I told you about the atrocious murders of four young White men and women in Wichita, Kansas, last month by two Blacks. Two of my reasons for telling you about these murders were, first, the fact that the controlled news media in America had imposed a total blackout, outside the Wichita area, on the news of these atrocious crimes; and second, the fact that the Whites who were murdered didn't resist the Blacks who murdered them, and I wanted to draw a lesson from this failure to resist.
Well, another two weeks have passed, and the national Jewish news media have maintained their total blackout on the murders -- and during this time I have learned a few more details about the crimes which accentuate both points I made two weeks ago. What I told you in my earlier broadcast was that two Black brothers, 20-year-old Jonathan Carr and 23-year-old Reginald Carr, invaded a White home in Wichita on the evening of December 14, kidnapped the three White men and two White women in the home, all of them in their 20s, forced them to withdraw money from several ATM machines, then drove to a snow-covered soccer field on the outskirts of Wichita. There the Blacks raped the two White women, then told all five of the Whites to kneel in the snow and shot them in the back of the head, one at a time. After that the two Blacks returned to the Whites' home, burglarized it, and killed a pet dog they found there: a small, gray terrier.

One of the young White women they shot in the head didn't die however. She regained consciousness, ran naked and bleeding through the snow for a mile, and summoned police, who arrested the Blacks a few hours later. That's what the Jewish media bosses decided we didn't need to hear about, and they clamped a complete blackout on the story on December 15. In eager collaboration with the Jewish media, local authorities -- local politicians -- also imposed an embargo on all news about the affair. The local female district attorney, Nola Foulston, repeatedly asserted that race was not a factor, and that the rapes and murders would not be treated as "hate crimes."

What I have learned recently is that after the two Blacks drove the five Whites to the soccer field, they not only forced the White women to strip and then raped them, but they also forced all of the Whites to put on a sex show for the amusement of the Blacks. On that snowy soccer field they forced the White men to engage in homosexual acts; they forced the White women to have sex with each other; and they forced the White men to have sex with the White women before shooting all of them. After the Blacks forced the Whites to kneel naked in the snow and shot them in the back of the head, they deliberately ran over them with one of the vehicles they were driving. This additional information was leaked from the grand jury which heard the evidence in the case, despite the official news embargo.

Furthermore, three days earlier the same two Blacks murdered another White woman, Ann Walenta, a cellist in the Wichita Symphony Orchestra, while she was sitting in her car outside her home. And four days before that, on December 7, they kidnapped, robbed, and pistol-whipped a White man, 23-year-old Andrew Schreiber, the manager of a Wichita convenience store.

Nothing racial about any of that, right? And certainly nothing that the White public should be told about, right? I mean, it's certainly not as newsworthy as the dragging death of a Black ex-convict in Jasper, Texas, in 1998 by three White ex-convicts, is it? I mean, the Jasper killing was given top billing by all of the controlled news media in America -- and in Europe as well -- for two years, and the racial angle was emphasized over and over and over again: hardened White racists drag innocent Black man to death. So obviously the murders and rapes of five White people in Wichita by a couple of underprivileged and misguided Black youths doesn't need any news coverage. Enough news already about interracial crime, right? No need to exacerbate racial tensions, right?

Well, that's one of the points I wanted to accentuate. The other point is the total lack of resistance of the White victims. It now seems that the two Blacks were armed only with a .380 caliber semiautomatic pistol. All of the killings were done with that same gun, and the police are still looking for it. Now, you certainly can be killed with a .380, especially if you're shot in the back of the head at close range, but it's not much of a man-stopper. It's a pretty anemic caliber, and it's only used because it's small and can be carried concealed easily. It's a ladies' gun. And yet three able-bodied White men let two Blacks armed only with a .380 pistol force them to stand and watch their women being raped and degraded and even to participate in the degradation themselves. And then they knelt obediently in the snow and let themselves and their women be slaughtered, one at a time.

That's really embarrassing. One expects more of a White man. This sort of sheep-like behavior reminds me of a scene in one of my novels, Hunter, in which a group of White office workers kneel obediently on the floor and let a Black with a straight razor go down the line and slit their throats, one at a time. In my novel the Whites submit because they have been conditioned by the Jewish mass media not to resist Blacks. They have been conditioned to regard any resistance to Blacks as "racist." When I wrote Hunter 12 years ago, I was concerned that perhaps I was getting a bit ahead of myself, and that to portray Whites as so strongly conditioned by the Jewish media that they would meekly let themselves be butchered by Blacks would not be credible to my readers. I asked myself, will most Americans believe that Jewish media propaganda can have that strong an effect on people? Well, I worried about it at the time, but I left the scene in the book, and what happened in Wichita last month suggests that I really wasn't getting too far ahead of myself after all. That's a real shame.

Now let's talk about Jewish media propaganda for a while. Is it fair of me to describe it as deliberate, calculated psychological conditioning designed to demoralize White people -- and to emasculate White men in particular? Am I imagining things in believing that the mass media are slanted deliberately by the people who control them, with the aim of weakening White people and softening them up for the slaughter? Do I believe such things only because I don't like Jews and am therefore too ready to attribute bad motives to them?

Some listeners think that is the case. Some people suggest to me that the attitudes portrayed by the Jews in the entertainment they produce for White people simply reflects their prejudices, but that there's no purpose behind it to corrupt or weaken us. Nearly all Jews are liberals, they tell me, and so it is natural that they produce films and television shows that portray liberal attitudes. And I suppose, following that line of reasoning, that the way in which they cover the news for us also is simply an unconscious reflection of Jewish likes and dislikes, with no ulterior motives behind it.

Other listeners suggest to me that I am putting the cart before the horse to blame Jewish media propaganda for changing public attitudes and opinions. What the Jews put into their Hollywood films and television programming is simply a reflection of life in America, they tell me. Americans have become more liberal, they tell me, and the Jews of Hollywood and Madison Avenue simply are following that trend, not leading it. After all, they say, the Jews are businessmen, and they're just giving the American people what they want. And the same thing applies to the news. If the American public really wanted to know what happened in Wichita last month, then the Jewish media bosses certainly would have told them. But Americans don't want to hear that kind of news, they tell me. That sort of news has a racist flavor to it, and it makes Americans uncomfortable. That's the only reason the Wichita story wasn't covered; Americans didn't want to hear about it. On the other hand, they were interested in the Jasper, Texas, dragging story. Americans felt that sort of story needed to be told in order to help fight racism. That's why the Jewish media told it . . . and told it . . . and told it.

Anyway, that's what some people tell me in order to explain why the Jewish media do what they do: why they suppress some news and exaggerate other news. Personally, I don't believe it. I believe that the Jewish media lead the trends instead of following them. I believe that the Jewish media bosses have a propaganda agenda. I believe that they use their control of the news and entertainment media in a calculated way to shape public attitudes and influence public behavior in America deliberately in order to achieve goals of their own. And I believe that those Jewish goals are inimical to our people.

But you know, you should decide that for yourself. You shouldn't just take my word for it. Yesterday a new Jewish film premiered. The name is Save the Last Dance. The film was made jointly by Paramount Pictures and MTV Films, both of which are subsidiaries of the Viacom Corporation. The Viacom Corporation is run by -- and largely owned by -- Jewish media boss Sumner Redstone, who was known to his parents as Murray Rothstein. And Redstone also acquired CBS recently, making him one of the top three media bosses in America -- all three of them Jews, of course. Redstone has staffed his media empire with Jews from top to bottom. He has put in a Jewess, Sherry Lansing, as president of Paramount Pictures, for example. And Viacom's MTV division, which specializes in interracial entertainment for trendy young White people, is well represented by the executive there who has handled the Save the Last Dance project, David Gale. Gale, a Jew, is senior vice-president of MTV Films.

Save the Last Dance is a film aimed at 13- to 17-year-old White girls. Its message to these teenaged White girls is that sex with Black boys is "cool." Very briefly, the story line is this: Sara is a White high school girl who lives in a very White small town in Illinois with her mother. Sara loves to dance, and her ambition is to become a ballet dancer. Then Sara's mother is killed in an accident, and Sara moves to Chicago to live with her father. In Chicago she attends a mostly Black high school, meets a Black boy who is into hip hop, and the two of them are drawn together by their shared interest in dancing -- although their dance styles are as different as . . . black and white. And so, of course, they end up in bed together, despite the objections of Sara's "racist" father.

I might not have mentioned this film to you if it were simply another piece of the race-mixing filth the Jews of Hollywood have been churning out during the last few years. All of this filth has the same aim, but with most of it the people who don't want to see the truth about what the Jews are up to could argue that it is simply typically low-grade Hollywood entertainment which uses interracial sex for spice, for titillation, but that there's no evil motive behind it, no intent to encourage interracial sex.

Well, they can't argue that about Save the Last Dance. This is a film which is aimed squarely at teenaged White girls, by far the most impressionable and susceptible segment of the White population, and its intent is to make them more receptive to the idea of interracial sex. All sorts of advertising promotions have been launched for this film, and they're all aimed at teenaged White girls. If you want to know what's on the minds of the people who made this film, go to their very own web site, savethelastdance.com, and read what they say. Clearly, encouraging interracial sex was the thing most on their minds. The film's Jewish producer, Robert Cort, discusses his motivation with his co-producer, David Madden. They say that they and others at Paramount wanted to produce a film about:
  • interracial romance and the social impact created by such a subject. We felt a movie could explore what those obstacles were for people involved in such relationships, particularly young people in high school.
So the Jews at Paramount Pictures turned to a Black director who has a fixation on interracial sex, Thomas Carter. According to the movie's official web site, savethelastdance.com, Carter:
  • had been looking for a story about interracial relationships that he could bring to the screen. Carter says the film positively reinforces the possibilities for people to love and understand each other, even when they are from different backgrounds and races.
Well, that's just a small sampling. Look at some of the film clips from Save the Last Dance that you can view free on the Internet. Look at some of the promotions that are so obviously intended to persuade teenaged White girls to see the film and to imitate Sara's behavior. The clear message of the film to these teenaged White viewers is, "Go thou now and do likewise."

The last thing I want to do is put more money into Sumner Redstone's pockets, but I recommend that you see the film for yourself, so that it will stick in your mind and you still will remember it when the time for the cleansing of America comes.

I don't want to give you the impression that there's something special about Redstone or the other Jews at Viacom. Some Jewish media push interracial sex more blatantly than others, but they're all behind it: all of the Jewish newspapers and magazines from the New York Times and Newsweek magazine on down, all of the Jewish film and television producers, all of the Jewish advertising agencies. It's not just a Redstone thing or a Viacom thing or a Paramount Pictures thing; it's a Jewish thing.

I'll give you another example. The Miramax division of Disney also has a new film promoting sex between teenaged White girls and Black boys. The name of the Disney film is O. Although it hasn't been released yet, there's plenty of information available about it. It's been finished for more than a year, but the release has been postponed several times, reportedly because the Jewish bosses at Miramax, Bob and Harvey Weinstein, were nervous about some of the sex and violence in the film. There's a horrific scene in the film where the Black "hero" brutally rapes his pretty, blonde, teenaged girlfriend.

The Weinstein brothers are very close to both Al Gore and Hillary and Bill Clinton, and it has been rumored that they were concerned that controversy over the film might hurt Gore's chances in the recent presidential election. Perhaps Michael Eisner, the Jewish boss of Disney, Miramax's parent company, was worried too. And maybe the film's Jewish executive producer, Michael Levy, also expressed concern. Unless there's another postponement, however, O finally should be released sometime in the first half of this year. You should see that one too, in order to steel yourself for the hard and bloody things we will need to do in the future.

And really, that's what this is all about. As important as it is for White Americans to be informed about the criminality of Blacks and the hatred that Blacks have for us, as important as it is for us to be informed about atrocities such as those in Wichita last month, what is far more important is that we understand the systematic and deliberate distortion and suppression of the news by the Jewish bosses of the news media. The Wichita rapes and murders are more important as evidence of Jewish intent than of Black criminality.

And as important as it is for decent White Americans to be aware of the sort of destructive filth coming out of Hollywood which is targeting our children, what is far more important is for us to understand the systematic nature of this destructive filth, to understand that there is a purpose behind it, and to understand what that purpose is and whose purpose it is.

On these broadcasts I believe it's fair to say that I try harder than anything else to make myself clear. I try to state things as simply and unambiguously as I can. I try to find the most compelling evidence I can and to present it accurately and in a way that makes its meaning easy to grasp. Whenever I can, I use evidence that listeners can check for themselves if I tell them where to look. Certainly, that's true of the things of which I've spoken on this broadcast: both the Wichita rapes and murders and the Jewish films promoting miscegenation. And I try to draw my conclusions from the evidence in a way that makes those conclusions unavoidable for any reasonable listener. The principal conclusion I have drawn in this broadcast is that the Jews who dominate our news and entertainment media are not simply businessmen trying to maximize their profits, like any other businessmen. They are men who also have a political, social, cultural, and racial agenda. They report the news selectively in order to advance their agenda, and they produce entertainment for the public designed to advance their agenda. Among other things on their agenda are the moral disarmament of the White public, the destruction of any sense of White identity or White pride, the inculcation of a sense of White guilt, and the paralysis of our will to resist the total Jewish domination of our society, the paralysis of our will to survive.

Now, that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this broadcast. But I've presented corroborating evidence in more than two hundred other broadcasts. The selective reporting of the news in a way designed to make Whites feel guilty and the production of Hollywood films that attempt to persuade teenaged White girls that they should look favorably on sex with Blacks fit in perfectly with the Jews' support for open borders, the Jews' tireless work for "diversity" and multiculturalism, the Jews' advocacy of more and more "hate crime" legislation, the Jews' campaign against the Second Amendment, the Jews' efforts to censor the Internet and obtain legislation against "speech crime." Look at Jewish motives and activities in the light of history. Look at the way in which America has changed demographically, culturally, and morally during the past half-century under the impact of Jewish propaganda and Jewish policies. These changes did not come about by accident. They are the result of design.

The biggest and most important single factor in the Jewish campaign against White America is the Jewish control of the mass media of news and entertainment. Most Jews, of course, are not media bosses. Most Jews are not in a position to plan the selective reporting of the news or produce films designed to encourage interracial sex, the way Sumner Redstone and Michael Eisner and the Weinstein brothers are. But all of them -- or nearly all of them -- support the same things these Jewish leaders do. What is happening to America is not simply the consequence of having a small number of powerful and evil Jews in the media. It is happening as a consequence of having six million Jews in America. A small number of them control our mass media. The rest provide the Jewish tribal infrastructure which makes that control possible.

Again I say to you: don't just take my word for it. Think about it for yourself. Check the evidence for yourself. Draw your own conclusions. But don't just continue sitting on your hands and ignore what is being done to your country, to your civilization, and to your race.

Michael1488

Post by Michael1488 » Thu May 22, 2014 2:45 am

The Wichita Massacre and the Media

American Dissident Voices Broadcast of October 19, 2002
By Kevin Alfred Strom
In the cold, pre-dawn hours of December 15, 2000, police deputy Matthew Lynch looked down at the snow in a lonely soccer field in Wichita, Kansas. The snow was pink, and spotted with red. It was stained with blood: the blood of the White victims of one of the most vicious racial attacks in American history -- the attack that has become known as the Wichita Massacre.

The bodies of four dead White Americans lay in that soccer field, and there would have been five if not for a near-miracle that allowed one of the White victims, a 25-year-old schoolteacher we'll call HG, to survive to tell her story. She ran naked for a mile in 17-degree weather before she found help, and she refused medical attention (even though she was suffering from a gunshot wound) until she was sure that her helpers had heard and understood her story. She said "...Don't call 911 yet! I want you to hear this story in case I die." You see, young HG wasn't sure she would live long enough to tell her story otherwise -- after having been kidnapped, robbed, repeatedly raped, forced to engage in sex acts, shot execution-style in the back of the head, and then run over by a truck and left for dead by her two Black male attackers. That 25-year-old woman wanted us to know what happened. And thanks to the workings of a fate which looks a lot like Providence, and to her own endurance and courage, we do know what happened there. And we must never forget the Wichita Massacre.

Earlier that evening, HG had been visiting her boyfriend Jason Befort, age 26. Jason was a science teacher and coach at Augusta High School, and HG was to learn during the ordeal that he was about to propose to her and had bought her an engagement ring. Jason would never get a chance to ask "will you marry me?" or give her the ring. His bloody, battered, and naked body lay dead in that snowy killing field in Wichita.

Jason had two roommates, college friends of his, who shared a condominium with him: Bradley Heyka, 27, a financial analyst for Koch financial services, and Aaron Sander, 29, who had recently decided to study for the priesthood. Later that evening, the twenty-something roommates were also joined by Heather Muller, 25, a church preschool teacher who was a former girlfriend of Sander's and who was also a graduate student at Wichita State University. Like Jason Befort, Heyka and Sander and Muller would not survive to see the next day dawn.

At 11 PM, two Black males forced their way into the condominium. They have been identified as the Carr brothers, Jonathan and Reginald. Armed with a handgun, the Blacks forced all the Whites to strip off their clothes and shoved them into a bedroom closet. At first, the Blacks showed little interest in robbery, though the Whites told them "take our money… take whatever you want." The young Whites were then brought out into another room, one or two at a time, for rape and sexual degradation.

According to HG's testimony (which was subsequently censored) transcribed at the Court-TV message board, the Whites were forced to submit to rape and sodomy from the Blacks and were also forced to rape each other to put on a kind of "sex show" for the Blacks : "they had Heather and I come out of the bedroom...and they told us to perform oral sex. I did it to Heather first and she did that back and then ...he shouted ...my mouth to her vagina..uh...it would be her mouth to my vagina... …they wanted [us] to... digitally penetrate one another and we did that." The Blacks then forced Mr. Befort and Mr. Heyka to have intercourse with HG, and when they were unable or unwilling to perform as demanded they were mercilessly beat on the head with golf clubs until they were almost senseless. Neighbors stated that the men's blood, as a result of these beatings, "was everywhere in the duplex." HG's testimony continued: "We had sex… but he didn't have an erection... so they were angry...several guys came out...they hit him on the back of the head and after that I went back into the closet…. ...we were under the impression that after they were done they would probably shoot us. And then they were just screaming, one of them made er ....a howling sound... they moved so that they could get a better view... they were angry that he wasn't doing what they had asked him to do...he didn't do what they wanted...there was some conversation about an erection....you have some certain time to get that vagina entered! ...He cried out. …if he didn't have an erection, he would be SHOT...so I was trying to help Jason..." Later, the Blacks repeatedly raped and sodomized the two White women, in the words of HG: " at that point in time Brad was gone ...while Brad was gone ...I was pulled out to the wetbar...where he raped me. ...he had on an orange and black sweater that has FUBU. ...I was spread on the floor on all fours...with him behind me ...I saw a silver handgun ...by me as I was down on all fours."

The sexual self-expression of the Carr brothers temporarily satisfied, the Whites were taken on rides to empty their bank accounts with their ATM cards. On the way back from one such ride, Reginald Carr asked HG if she liked Black men. Thinking that a "yes" answer would please her captor, she answered in the affirmative. According to HG, "he said he wished we could've met under different circumstances. He said I was cute, and we probably would've hit it off."

When they returned to the house, the same Reginald Carr raped HG again and forced her to perform oral sex on him. Jonathan Carr raped Heather Muller again and then he raped HG one more time.

After the rapes and beatings, as the Carr brothers ransacked the house, they found a coffee can containing a diamond ring. As the Blacks flashed the ring, Jason Befort managed to tell HG: "That's for you. I was going to ask you to marry me."

Three hours after the ordeal began, at 2:07 AM, the Blacks loaded the men into the trunk and took the five young Whites for their final ride, the men nude, the women naked from the waist down.

Arriving shortly thereafter at the lonely, snow-covered soccer field, the Blacks ordered the five Whites to kneel in the snow and then shot them one by one in the back of the head. HG remembers "As I was kneeling, a gun shot went off… I heard Aaron . . . I could distinguish Aaron's voice. He said, 'Please, no sir, please.' The gun went off."

There were three shots and then: "I felt the bullet hit the back of my head. It went kind of gray with white like stars. I wasn't knocked unconscious. I didn't fall forward. Then someone kicked me, and I had fallen forward. I was playing dead. I didn't move. I didn't want them to shoot me again." The Blacks, thinking the Whites were dead, got into Jason Befort's pickup truck and ran over the bodies, including the living body of HG.

She says: "I waited until I couldn't hear any more, then I turned my head and saw lights going. I looked at everyone. Everyone was face down. Jason was next to me. I rolled him over. There was blood squirting everywhere, so I took my sweater off and tied it around his head to try and stop it. He had blood coming out of his eyes." The rest you know. Everyone except HG was killed, and she is now testifying in the trial of Jonathan and Reginald Carr.

According to New Nation News, a pro-White alternative Web site, the autopsy of 25-year-old Heather Muller, the student who was also a preschool teaching volunteer, indicated new trauma to her hymen, showing that she had been a virgin at the time of her rape and murder, belying the statement allegedly made by Reginald Carr "Ever been with a Black dude before, you bitch?"

Naturally, the defense is trying to confuse the identities of the brothers: the brother who had a bushy "afro" style now wears "cornrows," and the brother who had "cornrows" has shaved his head, and both are now wearing glasses and squinting a great deal.

And the arrogance of these Blacks, who know that the system in this country will not tolerate Whites expressing even the mildest racial preference or concern, is almost unbelievable. One Black juror, a Boeing employee, was being questioned about his feelings toward the Carrs when he said "I hate to see young Black men go through this."

In a Court-TV forum message, a local woman in Wichita stated:

"I attended the second day of the preliminary hearing, the day after the surviving victim recounted the horrific ordeal of the Carr brothers' victims. During a break in the proceedings, several family members of the Carr brothers left their seats in the back of the courtroom and sat in the jury box, where they were only a few feet away from the defendants. All manner of laughing, giggling and making faces at each other then ensued. It was the most surreal and repugnant sight I've ever witnessed. When Reginald Carr saw me staring at this display, he flicked his tongue, obscenely, at me; a gesture I've experienced several times before when driving by black men on the street."

And the massacre didn't even begin with the horrors of that night. A few days earlier, the Carr brothers carjacked a White man, Andrew Schreiber, and attacked and repeatedly shot Linda Walenta, a cellist in the Wichita Symphony, as she tried to escape them. She was paralyzed and suffered for three weeks before finally dying.

From the time of the attacks themselves, through the arrests of the Carr brothers, the preliminary hearings, the depositions, and now the trial itself, the Wichita Massacre has received very little national attention from the Jewish-controlled media, just as we predicted it would not.

Though these same media outlets shouted from the housetops for years about the dragging death of a Black man in Texas committed by Whites, and about the murder of homosexual Matthew Shepard, and even filled the airwaves with "outrage" over the use of excessive force against the Black criminal Rodney King, there has been hardly a mention of the grisly rape-murders of the Wichita Massacre.

Almost all of the coverage has been local Wichita coverage, with even readers in Kansas City complaining they get little news of the massacre in their local media. Ingram's, a local magazine, states that the major media there have given only inside-page notice to the massacre -- with no mentions of the interracial nature of the crimes in the Kansas City Star, and that their research revealed that Kansas City media had given considerably more coverage to the killing of an animal called "Scruffy the Dog" a few years back than they did to the Carr brothers and their seven White victims.

Another message, this one from a retired police detective, which was posted (and then removed) from Court-TV's Internet forum, stated the media non-coverage issue succinctly:

"As a retired Chicago homicide detective, I have yet to hear of any more VICIOUS and COLD-BLOODED (5) homicides involving a PERSONAL CONFRONTATION between victims and STRANGERS than this case which resulted in ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN (113) FELONY COUNTS vs. Reginald CARR and his brother, Jonathan.

"This case involves a home invasion, repeated rapes and sexual assaults, armed robberies, burglary, abductions, theft and car-jacking as well as the execution-style murders of naked victims in a snow-covered soccer field.

"Aside from the Internet and local media, the mainstream national media has suppressed news coverage of these most HEINOUS atrocities outside of the State of Kansas. The case also involves a gag order in which (considering ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN FELONY COUNTS) the public has yet to learn the full extent of this outrage!

"Please have full COURT TV national coverage of Kansas v. Carr. Bros… Veteran homicide detectives can assure all that it does NOT get ANY WORSE than the WICHITA MASSACRE!"

Please, please give this trial national coverage -- so pleaded hundreds of White people outraged at the silence of the media. (It should have been hundreds of thousands, but give the new White media time to grow.) It looked too good to be true when Time-Warner's Court-TV, in the person of chief anchor Fred Graham, announced in September that they would air "gavel-to-gavel" coverage of the Wichita Massacre trial. That statement sent a wave of hope through the White community, but that hope was dashed to the ground when, a few weeks later, Court-TV abruptly decided to drop all but minimal coverage of the trial. At around the same time, many discussions on Court-TV's own message board about the case suddenly disappeared, and those who tried to re-post the deleted information or protest the censorship found that their accounts had been terminated and their messages erased.

There had been no public protest of the upcoming trial coverage. Despite the arrogance of the anti-White forces in our society, they still didn't dare to publicly call for censorship of such a horrific crime. The pressures that forced the change in plans were behind-the-scenes pressures, pressures that have been kept secret from us. The ostensible reason given by front man Graham for nixing the Wichita Massacre coverage was the upcoming trial of a rabbi accused of murdering his wife. That in itself would be enough to make us suspect intentional misdirection from Jewish sources, even if we hadn't discovered the fact that Court-TV is, according to their own Web site, a proud "partner" with the Jewish Anti-Defamation League of B'nai Brith, whose anti-White activities are well known. Court-TV states on their own Web site that the ADL "is one of the nation's premier civil rights/human relations agencies fighting anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, defending democratic ideals, and protecting civil rights."

I also checked the ADL's own Web site, and they announce proudly that, right around the time that the coverage of the Wichita Massacre would have started, Court-TV will be airing an ADL-sponsored program called "Empowering Children in the Aftermath of Hate." What an interesting coincidence. When one sees these connections, and remembers that heavily-Jewish Time Warner is a major owner of Court-TV, it is no longer surprising that Court-TV suddenly -- and at the last minute -- pulled the rug out from under coverage of the Wichita Massacre Trial, leaving other networks ill-prepared to step in even if they had wanted to.

The Jewish minority in the United States has a virtual monopoly control over our mass media, and all decisions that they make are decisions which place Jewish interests first. That is the key to understanding why Court-TV didn't cover this trial; that is the key to understanding why White people aren't allowed to have any institutions or preferences for themselves, that is the key to understanding why outrages like the Wichita Massacre aren't considered hate crimes -- even when they involve Blacks targeting only Whites seven times in a row, even when they involve gross sexual degradation and murder of Whites by Blacks, and even when racial references are made by the attackers -- while at the same time Whites who post an innocent sticker saying that Whites are an endangered species are charged with hate crimes. Understanding the facts and the consequences of Jewish media control are the keys to understanding what has happened to our country. I hope you'll continue to listen to these programs and write to us for a copy of our book catalog and magazine so you can understand the problem more fully and help us solve it in the future. Without Jewish media control, the situation in America would never have deteriorated to the point that made the Wichita Massacre possible. Even in the America of today, without Jewish media control changing the massacre from a hate crime to a hush crime the outrage from an enlightened White population would sweep the nation. Understanding media control is the key to understanding our current paralysis.

One final note: Listeners can obtain full, reliable, and verified information on the Wichita Massacre from http://www.wichita-massacre.com. Until next week, this is Kevin Alfred Strom reminding you that we must never forget the Wichita Massacre.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Some good comments from readers of the Topeka, KS, online paper, regarding the overturning of the Car Brothers' death sentences. Properly formatted, here:
http://cjonline.com/news/2014-07-25/hig ... conviction

Whitey is Fed Up With Judicial System that Coddles Negro Beasts.
No "Hate Crime?"

yardman
MORE
yardman 07/25/14 - 10:07 am 205“because of charging and multiplicity errors"?
Does that mean they DIDN'T do "the gruesome killings of four people"?!?
If there were mistakes made, deal with whoever was wrong!
It should NOT wipe out what these animals did!
But since this ruling comes from "supreme" judges,
maybe they can take these poor misunderstood brothers
home with them and REHABILITATE them!!!

haywire
MORE
haywire 07/25/14 - 10:07 am 245Kansas Supreme Court, shame
Kansas Supreme Court, shame on you. When will justice ever be served?

kaprice91
MORE
kaprice91 07/25/14 - 10:13 am 223Why Bother!
Why does Kansas even have a death penalty? We're too afraid to use it. These inhumane animals should have been exceuted years ago. It's time to stand up and give the families the justice they have waited and waited and waited for. The Carr brothers are sickening. Hang 'em. Shoot 'em. Inject 'em. Electrocute 'em. Guillotine 'em. JUST DO IT!!!!!

Opinionated Pinhead
MORE
Opinionated Pinhead 07/25/14 - 10:13 am 192How about you "over-turn" the death sentence....
given to their victims?

eizverson22
MORE
eizverson22 07/25/14 - 10:21 am 38Strong protest! Murder should
Strong protest! Murder should attractiveness.

ClarkKent
MORE
ClarkKent 07/25/14 - 10:25 am 233Hate crime....
everyone involved in this case knew it was a hate crime. What these animals subjected their victims to was race motivated. I ask when will hate crimes against Caucasians be tried as such? These brothers should have been put down years ago....why are they still breathing?

ClarkKent
MORE
I vote Hang 'em but some might find that offensive.

PHenry
MORE
PHenry 07/25/14 - 11:02 am 153Public hanging.... Gets my
Public hanging....

Gets my vote.

Leave them up for awhile with a web cam on them.

Techman_jim
MORE
Techman_jim 07/25/14 - 11:24 am 53Haywire, FEET FIRST !!!!
very very slowly with Adrenaline injected to make the feelings more intense!

Zorak
MORE
Zorak 07/25/14 - 11:26 am 52So they are not going to die.
So they are not going to die. Let's be honest, they were not going to die by death penalty anyways. They go back to sentencing and get life in prison. They are guilty, just not guilty of the same thing in 20 different ways.

They do not get a new trial. They get a new sentencing phase.

nominus
MORE
nominus 07/25/14 - 11:27 am 151I am opposed to the death penalty, however
In this case, I agree with everyone one else above me. Death is too good even for these two. I hope there is a hell for them to burn in once they die, however they do end up dying.

haywire
MORE
haywire 07/25/14 - 11:40 am 101Techman-Jim
I read an article in the paper not long ago that a landscaper got caught up in one of those wood chippers and it wasn't until one of his co-workers found him shredded that they knew there was a problem. I figured if it is good enough for landscapers them it should be good enough for the Carr brothers. No need to build a special room or death chamber, just do it along the river bank and make the carp and cat fish happy.

slash2k
MORE
slash2k 07/25/14 - 11:46 am 85Hard cases make bad law
Beier, repeating a long-ago truism, said it best.

If the prosecution and judge can make lots of errors in cases like this and get away with it, what does that do for the likelihood that they WON'T make errors in less horrific crimes? Should they be allowed to get away with errors in horrific cases, and only made to follow the rules in cases where the victims are less sympathetic or the defendants more so?

This decision, while unpopular, basically says that the judicial system must act correctly and follow all the rules even when the defendants are terrible, horrible, no-good, very-bad people. Do we really want a system where the rules don't have to be followed in such cases, and if so, who gets to decide which defendants don't deserve justice?

The great English jurist William Blackstone, writing 250 years ago, said that "the law holds it better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent party suffer." The Carrs certainly are not innocent parties, but if judges and prosecutors can act with impunity, which one of us will be the innocent party who is made to suffer?

arhargi
MORE
arhargi 07/25/14 - 11:49 am 123They had their [fair] trial...........
......now all they need is a fair hangin'. Why does the SC of KS insist on letting trash like this off.
You did it, not too long ago with Kenny Cook. Wiped 25 years off his sentence, which made him eligible for parol - saying, he wasn't cruel and unusual because the man was already dead when he cut off all of his tatoos, and pulled-out all his teeth with a pair of pliers. Well, dead or not - if that's not cruel, unusual, inhumane, and just plain sick - then I don't know what is.
I think it's high time that you KS SC justices pull your heads outa your **********. Stop inventing ways to let this type of scum off the hook. It's time for these types of criminals to face the music. They DID the crime. They both deserve to die, and everyone knows it.

cansasman
MORE
cansasman 07/25/14 - 12:09 pm 77Whatever slash
They should be tortured!

Mongoose
MORE
Mongoose 07/25/14 - 12:24 pm 62The District Court Judge??
Why wasn't the "District Court Judge" identified. Apparently it was this individual that messed up. There should be some form of penalty or discipline for judges that screw up critical cases such as this one.

Robert66536
MORE
Robert66536 07/25/14 - 12:54 pm 112Cj online
Please remove their pictures off the front page, honestly makes me wanna puke just looking at them!

bullfrogbeer
MORE
bullfrogbeer 07/25/14 - 01:07 pm 81Unfortunately, the law and
Unfortunately, the law and justice are only occasionally the same thing.

Hardhawk
MORE
Hardhawk 07/25/14 - 01:18 pm 51Merely a Delay
This ruling means only that the eventual executions will be delayed. Even in separate sentencing trials, does anyone really think a jury will return anything but death? Then there will be one more appeal for each and that will be it. I have no doubt that these brothers will face the executioner before too much longer. Justice will be carried out. In the meantime they get a little longer stay on death row, which is far from a pleasant place to be.

yardman
MORE
yardman 07/25/14 - 02:07 pm 72"Strong protest! Murder should attractiveness"?
I understand what "Strong protest!" means, but for the life of me
I CAN'T figure out "Murder should attractiveness" . . .
Can you help me, eizverson22 ?

quaquo
MORE
quaquo 07/25/14 - 02:19 pm 91The lions at the Topeka zoo
The lions at the Topeka zoo would enjoy having these bro's over for dinner. That would satisfy their apatite for violence .

wichita65
MORE
these two pieces of crap on a change of venue to Texas. They understand (and use) the death penalty.

Luvme
MORE
UNBELIEVABLE!! Is there NO God? These 2 are the POSTER children for the DEATH PENALTY!!

Luvme
MORE
WHY does Kansas have DEATH PENALTY Law on the books if it is NEVER going to be used?

Luvme
MORE
AMEN!!

Techman_jim
MORE
Techman_jim 07/25/14 - 02:43 pm 43Quaquo, Probably not... Probably want juicy White meat!
These guys look very tough and about as enjoyable as shoe leather.

Note: I came back and edited this as soon as it posted. I didn't wan someone to say I was RACIST by my comment. I am solely talking about WHITE MEAT like Breast on a Chicken.... No racial meanings to anything said here.

Luvme
MORE
In your personal opinion...Were these two people GUILTY of the crimes they were charged with? Is it morally or ethically correct to spare them because of some minute procedural error? What happened to common sense?

Techman_jim
MORE
Techman_jim 07/25/14 - 02:46 pm 52Wichita65, where was it that was just in the news about
a botched injection that took over two hours to finish. That would be PERFECT here. Like it the movie LAW ABIDING CITIZEN when he administered the paralyzing agent then the drug to kill him with out any sedative so he felt extreme pain... That would be perfect.

Luvme
MORE
Again...Could you please translate your post so the rest of us can understand what you are trying to say?

Luvme
MORE
Luvme 07/26/14 - 05:16 am 04?????????????????????????
>>>>>>>>>>>
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ