An amazing interview

C.E. Whiteoak

An amazing interview

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:37 pm

This is a 1992 interview with Gudrun Himmler, the daughter of Heinrich Himmler. She was a woman of strong character, with the backbone to speak the truth without regard to the opinions of brainwashed normies.

https://www.renegadetribune.com/gudrun-himmler/

ryanarthur

Re: An amazing interview

Post by ryanarthur » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:52 pm

It would've been so easy for a woman like Gudrun Himmler to become a total sell-out, and make a bunch of money denouncing her father. The kikes would've salivated at the thought of Himmler's daughter betraying her people. It really speaks to her character that she kept on the upward path for her entire life, accepting the hardships that speaking the truth caused her. She was a great example for all of us, and she truly is missed.

Will Williams

Re: An amazing interview

Post by Will Williams » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:06 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:37 pm
This is a 1992 interview with Gudrun Himmler, the daughter of Heinrich Himmler. She was a woman of strong character, with the backbone to speak the truth without regard to the opinions of brainwashed normies.

https://www.renegadetribune.com/gudrun-himmler/
Thanks, C.E. That was a treat from lovely lady. But one thing Gudrun said struck me like it struck Mark in his comment below the interview:

Great interview. I’m confused though. I thought Himmler was a diehard Pagan, but Gudrun talks about “the twelve main tribes of European nations.” It sounds a little like Christian Identity stuff, trying to reverse engineer Europeans into the Bible story. Not sure what she is talking about.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ