Arno Breker And William Pierce

Post by Douglas Mercer » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:35 pm

Douglas Mercer

Re: Arno Breker And William Pierce

Post by Douglas Mercer » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:36 pm

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:36 pm

In 1984 Arno Breker gifted this signed print to Herr Dr. William L. Pierce, seeing him as a current visionary of NS. It says simply: to Dr. William Pierce, freundschaftlich gewidmet, which translates as: dedicated in friendship. Arno Breker stayed true to his NS ideals. He was great friends with SS General Krukenberg (last commander of SS Division Charlemagne) and SS captain/Sturmbannfuehrer Joseph Fenet, the last defender of Hitler’s Bunker- and many other NS luminaries.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:57 am

Douglas Mercer wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:36 pm
In 1984 Arno Breker gifted this signed print to Herr Dr. William L. Pierce, seeing him as a current visionary of NS. It says simply: to Dr. William Pierce, freundschaftlich gewidmet, which translates as: dedicated in friendship. Arno Breker stayed true to his NS ideals. He was great friends with SS General Krukenberg (last commander of SS Division Charlemagne) and SS captain/Sturmbannfuehrer Joseph Fenet, the last defender of Hitler’s Bunker- and many other NS luminaries.

Thank you for that translation, Douglas. I'd asked a couple of German speakers what Becker had written but did not receive a response.

More here in your essay on this subject: https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/06/en ... ascination
/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:22 am

Will: I got that translation from commenter Truth And Beauty on the National Vanguard site.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:36 pm

Douglas Mercer wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:22 am
Will: I got that translation from commenter Truth And Beauty on the National Vanguard site.
Nice combination, Truth & Beauty. I'll attach the translation to the back of the framed print.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ