Today in History

RCavallius

Re: Today in History

Post by RCavallius » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:43 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:18 am
This daily feature on NationalVanguard.org is not archived there so can't be searched for later. Perhaps we can have an Alliance member volunteer to archive these daily "Today in History" pieces here on WB in a manner so they can at least then be preserved and archived here. Anyone? It's an easy task for one who has a computer and a few minutes each day to do a cut & paste.

Our new Administrator might want this one. If not, I'll do it.
H0216

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:15 pm

Everything I read on this site never fails to entertain or shock. Thank you.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:20 pm

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:15 pm
Everything I read on this site never fails to entertain or shock. Thank you.
Reality where I'm at is getting more bizarre with time, Agent, and shocks me as well. Even some of my own family act very strangely these days. Interesting times we live in...
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:08 pm

TODAY IN HISTORY
Giovanni di Lorenzo de Medici

[11 December] 1475: Giovanni di Lorenzo de Medici, the future Pope Leo X, is born in Florence. During his papacy, he was interested in and supported neoclassical art and literature and classical studies. David Hume averred that Leo had been "too intelligent" to believe in Church doctrine. He was reported to have once said in amazement, "What riches this fable of Christ has brought us!"
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ