A U.S. General Testifies About Jews, 1939

Franco

Post by Franco » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:36 am

(Above: Gen. Moseley).

June 1 is the 84th anniversary of U.S. Army Major General George Van Horn Moseley's (1874-1960) testimony before Congress, June 1, 1939. His comments, about Jews, were later stricken from the record. Why? Guess.

Among the statements made by Moseley to the Dies Committee – i.e., his stricken comments – were these below (this text can be found in the pamphlet “The Suppressed Statement – also titled The Suppressed Speech – of Major General George V. H. Moseley”).

“As illustrating the tremendous power of organized Jewry, it must be noted that the British White Paper referred to, was followed by a revised White Paper, omitting entirely the reference to the role of Jews in Bolshevism.”

“Whether it is right or wrong, the Jews must bring themselves to the realization that the one hundred twenty millions of people composing this nation are not going to be run by Jews, in whole or in part.”

“In a few days, I am speaking in the Middle West. A letter comes this morning telling me that the Jews are moving heaven and earth to prevent it. They have done that several times before. They have gone so far as to threaten me with bodily harm. Do the Jews think that that makes for friendship towards them?”

“As already stated, this Committee has heretofore found to what high places in the Government, Communism has penetrated. It is interesting to note how many of these individuals, also, are members of, or connected with, organized Jewry.”

-------------------------