Jewish population numbers in 1933 and 1948

Will Williams

Re: Jewish population numbers in 1933 and 1948

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Related to Holocaust™ whopper:
---

The Holocaust Tale is a Prototype
By Kevin Alfred Strom

During the time of the Roman Empire, the Jews wanted to foment hatred against the Romans.

They concocted “Holocaust” stories every bit as absurd and lurid as the ones they have concocted more recently about Germans and Iraqis. One such tale can be found in their holy book, the Talmud, in the Midrash Rabbah, though I think it likely that the story had a wide circulation at the time. According to the Talmud, in the year 132 AD the Romans slaughtered the Jews in the town of Bethar.

Bethar was a small town about ten miles southwest of Jerusalem, and it had an area of approximately five city blocks — one source gives its area as about 600 meters by 200 meters. Not only did the Romans kill every Jew in Bethar, but according to the named and “authoritative” rabbis writing in the Talmud, the number of Jews killed there was 800,000,000. Just in case such a number might seem a tad exaggerated, the Talmud makes it all clear by informing us that the blood of the holocausted Jews ran to the sea in a huge tidal wave that swept boulders in its path and was so deep that it reached the nostrils of the Romans’ horses. The crimson tide of Jewish blood, we are told, roared over 35 miles to the sea, where it stained the waters red four miles from the shore.

Not only did 800,000,000 Jews live in Bethar, but they lived in luxurious ease, and within those 600 by 200 meters were 64,000,000 Jewish schoolchildren who attended schools operated by the 400 synagogues. We are additionally informed that the evil Romans wrapped each of the schoolchildren in his scroll and burned all of them, and that the bodies of the Jews were then used to build a wall enclosing Hadrian’s vineyard, which was 18 miles square, and the Jewish blood that was salvaged from the tidal wave was used as fertilizer for seven years.

Wicked persons who doubt that Jews always tell the truth will claim that these figures are impossible, but they forget that Jewish truthfulness is a constant, like the “c” in E=mc2. So, the 800,000,000 Jews of Bethar, if arranged in a square with no space between them, must have numbered 28,284 on a side. And since the area of Bethar is equal to a square 346 meters or 13,638 inches on a side, we can easily reason that each Jew must have been, at the most, one half inch in width.

It could be argued that all of Bethar might have consisted of three-storey buildings, which would allow us Jews an inch and a half in width, but if we posit two Jews’ width between each Jew to permit some movement, we are back where we started, with Jews that could not possibly have been larger than horseflies.

Since Jews always tell the truth, this poses a challenge to the evolutionary biologists to show us how today’s Jews rapidly evolved from insect-size creatures in only 2,000 years. And historians will be hard-pressed to account for the fact that the diminutive size of the Jews was not noted by any contemporary writer.

Just to be clear on my personal feelings, since they are bound to be misrepresented: I have no animus against Jews or any other race or people. I do believe that Jews have suffered — as have many other peoples, but I think that lying by their leaders, and exploiting others, and promoting multiracial societies as a form of genocidal warfare, is going to cause further suffering and destruction beyond anything experienced before. And I believe that someone must put a stop to those behaviors by their leaders, for the good of all races and peoples.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:23 am

That's a huge lie, 800,000,000 Jews killed by the Romans. Do you suppose it was used by ancient ADL types to squeeze shekels out of their fellow Jews back then like they do today when they say to their well-heeled fellow Jews "never again" and "6 million killed by the 'nazis'?"

Incidentally, I clicked on this thread hoping to see some population figures from both 1933 and 1948 and upon failure to find it, I decided to find out what they were from other sources. This is the best I could find, and fortunately the original documents were photocopied and uploaded to the website found here: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:02 pm

Google "6 million Jews WWI" and you'll see that magic number appear.
6 million Jews HAD TO DIE before they could return to the kingdom of Israel.
(those Arab countries better watch out because 'if' the zionists have their way they're going to lose a lot of their land)

World Almanac, 1933, pg. 419 -- 15,316,359, ["The estimate for Jews in the above table is for 1933, and is by the American Jewish Committee"]

World Almanac, 1936, pg. 748 -- world jewish population = 15,753,633

World Almanac, 1938, pg. 510 -- world jewish population = 15,748,091, with 240,000 in Germany

American Jewish Committee Bureau of the Synagogue Council, 1939 -- 15,600,000

World Almanac, 1940, pg. 129: World Jewish Population -- 15,319,359

World Almanac, 1941, pg. 510: World Jewish Population -- 15,748,091

World Almanac, 1942, pg. 849 -- 15,192,089, "Jews include Jews by race not necessarily by religion"

World Almanac USA, 1947, pg. 748: World Jewish Population -- 15,690,000
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:00 am

This post is really eye opening. Dr. Pierce notes that the Jews only would claim there is a holocaust in the 30s after Hitler began freeing German media and German finance from Jewish control. The German army discovered the mass graves of slaughtered Eastern European Slavs by the Jews known as the Katyn massacre. The Jews always project onto us what they really do behind the scenes. They also are professional victim players.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:13 am

goyim123 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:00 am
This post is really eye opening. Dr. Pierce notes that the Jews only would claim there is a holocaust in the 30s after Hitler began freeing German media and German finance from Jewish control. The German army discovered the mass graves of slaughtered Eastern European Slavs by the Jews known as the Katyn massacre. The Jews always project onto us what they really do behind the scenes. They also are professional victim players.
Another Jewish "Big Lie" exposed, yet the power of that exposure is limited by our means of transmission. The Alliance's short term goal is to create and build up those means of communication to innoculate our people with these facts and thereby debunk Jewish lies handily. Doing so destroys the credibility of any kosher operators of mass media organs-- huge obstacles in our path to successfully organizing larger numbers of Whites in our quest to regain control of our destiny-- who dare to spread these lies.

The "6 million" myth is a key lynchpin of Holocaustianity; once popularly debunked, it can be estimated that the presstitute rats will flee that sinking ship without further ado. The basis of the existence of the state of Israel itself may become questioned, and other dominoes may tumble as well.

Bottom line: becoming an Alliance supporter, or better yet a member, helps our people to achieve these tasks.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:48 am

Phu Bai's research came in handy today when a Jew or a Jewish collaborator was posting information about world Jewish population numbers without citing his source on National Vanguard's article Did Hitler Try to Make Peace with Churchill Several Times?.

Thanks again, PhuBai!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:35 am

Bump! It can't hurt for our newer members to see this information.