The Odigo Warnings & the 4,000 Israelis Saved on 9-11

L.G. Morgan

The Odigo Warnings & the 4,000 Israelis Saved on 9-11

Post by L.G. Morgan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:04 pm

Christopher Bollyn

Odigo was the Israeli messaging system that warned Israelis that "something big was going to happen" on 9-11 - several hours before the attacks. These warnings were precise to the minute and evidently saved the lives of many of the 4,000 Israelis who were expected to be at or near the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11, 2001. For more on the criminals behind Odigo read "The Forewarning of 9-11 & the Israeli Fugitive".

Last October, when I visited Denver, I met with some of the core members of the Colorado 9-11 truth group. Two of the group's leaders, Frances Shure and Earl H. Staelin, raised several questions about my claims that 4,000 Israelis were thought to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on 9-11 - and that of these 4,000 only 3 died in the attacks.

Shure and Staelin also had questions about the Israeli-owned Odigo warning messages that were sent out several hours before the attacks and which were reported to have been precise to the minute. Because I have noticed that these very same questions are cropping up in several places I am posting them here.

Question: Several of us are interested in finding the original Jerusalem Post article that says 4,000 Israelis were "in the areas of the WTC and the Pentagon at the time of the attack," to see exactly how it reads and who the author is. Do you have a copy of this original article?

Answer: Yes, the following article appeared in the Jerusalem Post online edition on Wednesday, September 12, 2001:

(07:55) Hundreds of Israelis missing in WTC attack
By The Jerusalem Post Internet Staff

A United Airlines spokesman confirmed that Alona Avraham, a resident of Ashdod, was a passenger aboard United Airlines Flight 75, the second hijacked plane to crash into the World Trade Center in New York. [This story last updated 14:30]

Avraham was in her mid-twenties and had recently finished university studies.

Avraham had spent a few days in Boston with friends and was heading for Los Angeles for a two-week visit, to include Rosh Hashanah.

Israeli Daniel Levin, 31, was also reported to be on one of the hijacked planes that was forced down by terrorists, Army Radio reported.

The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attack.

Israeli foreign missions in New York City and Washington are also working overtime to locate missing Israelis. For emergency telephone numbers set up to aid in the search and rescue efforts, click here.

(Tom Tugend contributed to this report)

Source of archived original article:
https://web.archive.org/web/20011112165 ... 34692.html

The accuracy of the Jerusalem Post report was confirmed by Bret Stephens, editor-in-chief of the newspaper, in a letter to The Economist in January 2003:

Not in the Post

SIR – In your article on conspiracies you erroneously attribute to the Jerusalem Post a report “which mistakenly said that 4,000 Jews had ‘disappeared' in the [September 11th] disaster” (“That's what they want you to believe”, December 21st). This, you suggest, is probably the origin of the rumour that “Jews who worked in the twin towers had been secretly warned to stay away that day.”

Nowhere in our reporting of that day did the Post publish anything of the kind. A story in our internet edition did say that the Israeli foreign ministry had collected the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon at the time of the attack. Whether this story was the origin of the rumour, I cannot say. What I can say is that there was no mistake in our reporting.

Bret Stephens
Editor-in-chief
Jerusalem Post
Jerusalem

Source: “Letters”, The Economist, January 9, 2003
http://www.economist.com/node/1522621

Question: I’ve also not located your references for concluding that only one or three Israelis died at the WTC and Pentagon on 9/11. At first blush, that claim sounds rather improbable and/or difficult to verify, and therefore I would like to see a reliable reference and corroboration for that claim before I’d be comfortable repeating it.

Answer: Watch the following 3-minute video of Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife getting a tour of the Israeli-designed 9-11 memorial by Mayor Bloomberg as it was being built. The discussion about the three Israelis who died at the WTC begins at 2:11 and goes on for over a minute. At 3:15, the claim is clearly made that four Israelis in total died on 9-11: three at the WTC and one on an airplane.

YouTube video - "PM Netanyahu & PM's wife Sarah, visited Ground Zero"

Question: I believe one of your points was that Odigo might have been used to warn about 4,000 Israelis who worked around the WTC and Pentagon, although as you say the FBI apparently never completed an investigation into this question. It would be appreciated if you would clarify these facts and claims and your sources.

Answer: I discuss the Odigo warning messages – sent several hours before the attacks – in several places in my book, Solving 9-11: The Deception that Changed the World. The point that I Iogically conclude from the reports of the five dancing Israelis and the Odigo messages warning of the attacks at the World Trade Center is that they constitute prima facie evidence of Israeli prior knowledge of the bombings at the WTC. These were the two first things that led me consider the hypothesis that Israeli intelligence had prior knowledge of the 9-11 attacks.

Here are the extracts concerning Odigo found in Solving 9-11: The Deception that Changed the World. I think these extracts are very clear about the Odigo messages and what they tell us about Israeli prior knowledge of the attacks.

In the first days and weeks after 9-11, I paid very close attention to the large number of Israeli terror suspects arrested, which was more than two hundred by November 2001, and investigated the published reports that an Israeli instant text message service had been used to warn Israelis of the attacks in New York - hours before they occurred. Many Israelis were evidently forewarned of the attacks through an Israeli instant messaging service called Odigo. This story, which presents the clearest evidence of Israeli prior knowledge of the attacks, was reported only very briefly in the U.S. media – and then forgotten.

According to the published reports, Israel-based employees of Odigo reported having received warnings of an imminent attack at the World Trade Center hours before the first plane hit the north tower. Odigo, an Israeli-owned company, had its U.S. headquarters two blocks from the World Trade Center, but the forewarned Odigo employees did not pass the terror warning on to the authorities in New York, an act that would have saved thousands of lives.

Two weeks after 9-11, Alex Diamandis, Odigo's vice president, said, "The messages said something big was going to happen in a certain amount of time, and it did – almost to the minute." "It was possible that the attack warning was broadcast to other Odigo members, but the company has not received reports of other recipients of the message," Diamandis said. Four thousand Israelis were expected to have been working at the World Trade Center on 9-11, yet only one was reported to have died at the complex. Based on the Israeli government figure that 4,000 Israelis were expected to have been at the World Trade Center at the time of the attacks, it seems evident that many Israeli Odigo users got the message of warning.

Odigo, which offers real-time messaging, has a feature called "People Finder" which allows a user to send an instant message to a large group based on a common characteristic, such as Israeli nationality. "People Finder" allows Odigo users to search for online "buddies," with filters like Israeli nationality, while maintaining user privacy at all times. The message was probably sent in Hebrew. The Internet address of the sender of the warning was allegedly given to the FBI. Two months later it was reported that the FBI was still investigating the matter. Since then there have been no further media reports about the Odigo warning of 9/11.

These two news stories about the fake Israeli "movers" and the Odigo messages, which clearly indicated that some Israelis had very specific prior knowledge of the attacks, were published in American and Israeli newspapers shortly after 9-11. Had the recipients of these Odigo instant messages contacted the New York police department, thousands of lives could have been saved. The question that has not been asked is, why didn't they?

http://www.bollyn.com/chapter-1-9-11-th ... an-skeptic

The text message warnings of the attacks sent over the Mossad-controlled Odigo instant messaging system several hours prior to the attacks are further evidence of Israeli prior knowledge.

From “The Planes of 9-11” (p. 26)

Instant messages warning of the attack at the WTC, predicting the event to the precise minute, sent via the Mossad-owned Odigo messaging system hours before the first plane hit the North Tower, are further evidence that members of Israeli intelligence agencies had very specific and accurate knowledge of the terror attacks – long before they occurred.

From “America the Target” (p. 51)

I have been asking questions about Israeli involvement in 9/11 since September 2001 because of the evidence of prior knowledge shown by the five dancing Israelis and the warning messages sent on the Odigo messaging network.

From “The Architecture of Terror” (p. 149)

ISRAELIS FOREWARNED

Likewise, the reports of the Odigo text message warning of the attacks at the World Trade Center were dropped into the media's memory hole. The message of warning, sent two hours before it occurred and precise to the minute, was sent via the Israeli-owned Odigo text messaging service and had been received by Odigo employees in Israel. Although the story was reported in the Israeli press and picked up by Brian McWilliams of Newsbytes on September 27, 2001, it was never followed-up and discussed by the major news networks.

From “The Media Cover-Up” (p. 193)

Sources: Solving 9-11: The Deception that Changed the World
by Christopher Bollyn, Bollyn Books, 2012

"The Forewarning of 9-11 & the Israeli Fugitive", Bollyn.com, August 24, 2006
http://www.bollyn.com/the-forewarning-o ... -fugitive/

http://www.bollyn.com/#article_15053

David York

Re: The Odigo Warnings & the 4,000 Israelis Saved on 9-11

Post by David York » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:04 pm

If the US Government, which includes the FBI participated in the cover up of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty then it should be no surprise that they will not investigate any Jewish involvement or foreknowledge of 9/11. The Jews appear to be above the law and do not even have to worry about law enforcement in America. A lot of things that made Israel look bad were reported within the first 24 hours of 9/11, but after about a day, the entire mass media in the US switched the focus from why the attack happened, to how brave the first responders were. Once that happened the Jewish Media made any questioning of what happened on 9/11 equivalent to desecrating the memories of all those fire fighters who perished when the buildings collapsed. One of the news stories that appeared in the early aftermath of 9/11, when WTC building 7 collapsed was an interview with Larry Silverstein, where he said he told the port authority police or firefighters that due to the damage to the building and the tremendous loss of life the best thing to do was to "pull it". By saying "pull it" it was clear that he was referring to triggering the detonation that brought building 7 down. If Larry Silverstein was able to give an order to have building 7 brought down, then that would have meant that it was already pre-wired with explosives capable of demolishing the building. Larry Silverstein later tried to explain that by "pull it" he meant to evacuate all the firefighters and other personnel who were trying to put out the internal fires in building 7 that in now way could have brought that building down. Yet this Jew Silverstein was able to collect a double payout from the insurance company because he claimed that the WTC buildings were destroyed because there were two separate terrorist attacks. The Jew Silverstein and his backers purchased the WTC buildings for $115,000,000, but collected $4.9 billion in insurance claims. In addition the Jew Silverstein purchased the building in July 2001, just 6 weeks before they were demolished, and doubled the insurance coverage on the buildings shortly before 9/11. See this article for more info:

http://www.darkmoon.me/2013/will-larry- ... n-barrett/
If anything proves that there was prior knowledge to the events of 9/11/2001 it would be the actions of this swindler named Larry Silverstein. Oh yeah and Silverstein and his daughter were supposed to have breakfast in a restaurant on the top of the North tower of the World Trade Center on the morning of 9/11/2001, but fortuitously he had a doctor's appointment which kept him out of harms way, and his daughter was delayed because of a traffic jam. :roll: