My thoughts on "America"

Grimork

My thoughts on "America"

Post by Grimork » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:26 am

I frequently read in otherwise Pro White circles and beyond about patriotism and America. These often involving laments for constitutional reform. I would argue that perhaps America the true spirit of America existed before the stinking putrid corpse of what is called the "constitution." The constitution being a lumbering dilapidated amalgamation of monstrosity that our enemies, quite like the Christian Bible, to mean whatever they "want it to mean." Using that said constitution as a knife against the collective throat of American Whites everywhere.

I was thinking upon the heroics of the men in our Revolutionary War how they came to a new country and rebelled against the tyrannical grasp of England to eventually become their own sovereign nation, all the more impressive when you consider that Jewry had thoroughly infected England by that time (in my understanding). When you try to look on search engines regarding what must have been that glorious period of the Confederation, you come upon numerous articles discussing the weakness of the original "Articles of Confederation."

Please do read the Articles here if you need a refresher: https://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?fl ... transcript

I, myself, had not read the Articles other than a cursory glance in grades school where that period in America's history was quickly glossed over. However, I was struck by how detailed and well-thought the document is. How it has clear requirements about delegates from the states to congress. How there are LIMITS on their tenure there, and also that they can be removed by the state at any time:
Article V. For the more convenient management of the general interests of the united states, delegates shall be annually appointed in such manner as the legislature of each state shall direct, to meet in Congress on the first Monday in November, in every year, with a power reserved to each state to recall its delegates, or any of them, at any time within the year, and to send others in their stead, for the remainder of the Year.

No State shall be represented in Congress by less than two, nor by more than seven Members; and no person shall be capable of being delegate for more than three years, in any term of six years; nor shall any person, being a delegate, be capable of holding any office under the united states, for which he, or another for his benefit receives any salary, fees or emolument of any kind.
This is a weak document? A quick glance of what's wrong with our congress shows a number of living corpses who seem to live sucking the life out of "America", many of those venerable members of congress being from the foreign tribe of Jewry, which is about as far from our country's founders as you can get.

I ask you all what was really weak, the Articles or the Constitution? What allowed these foul invaders to circumvent and destroy America? It makes me sad to read these Articles and see that our forefathers actually fully intended to PROTECT OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS. It wasn't just the lip service of the vague and weak piece of flim-flam called the Constitution, which as you should know was written in secret no less, wonder why that was?

Instead of lamenting the disgusting putrefaction of the Constitution, I ask you brothers and sisters wouldn't those tears be better shed in remembrance of true America? Thinking of what was stolen from us as rightfully born US citizens, to me, makes it all the easier to be eager to put the beast down when the time comes.

Jim Mathias

Re: My thoughts on "America"

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:12 am

I am a man of my race. These artificial constructs known as states, United or individually, were useful to our people for a time. That time is now passed, and a New Order must be built by, of, and for those of our race who have self selected ourselves for this sublime duty. This New Order is to be organic in nature, not of the corporate artifice called states which now exists. We may make use of corporate constructs as is needed and is fitting, but they do not govern us as I see it.

Constitutions, articles, and other dead letters that are now useless to us and may be of use to future historians, but to me they're not worthy of my attention beyond this post.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JDS92

Post by JDS92 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:45 pm

" a New Order must be built by, of, and for those of our race who have self selected ourselves for this sublime duty"

Well said sir.

America as in its current iteration is nothing more than a ZOG corporate state. We are like a shipping doc, full of foreign cargo that will never serve our people. We must start again. We must build from the ashes of global Jewish bolshivism a new society that exclusivly serves the interests of our people. We can not build an empire on top of the rotting corpse of our nation. We need something new, a new leader, a new government, a new flag, and a new national ethos.
An attempts to "make America great again" are missing the point. We don't want to prop up the Jewish controlled corporate state. We want something far more ambitious.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:08 pm

I think everyone is missing my point. Read the last sentence
Thinking of what was stolen from us as rightfully born US citizens, to me, makes it all the easier to be eager to put the beast down when the time comes.
On the topic of a new order, I am of the firm belief that there is nothing new under the sun. Anything "new" will be a rehash of systems that have already existed in some form or another. It's worth looking at ALL systems that can be viable. :roll:

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:14 pm

The Articles of Confederation were weak because the national government did not have the power to tax, supermajorities were required to pass simple legislation, and there was no head of state. There were good reasons that it was replaced by our current constitution. The constitution worked well for a time, but no document can withstand leadership that is not loyal to us. There is no possibility of going back to the Articles of Confederation, anyway. Although a new constitution will be needed, what we need first and foremost is pro-White leadership. Without that, no constitution can protect us.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:41 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:14 pm
The Articles of Confederation were weak because the national government did not have the power to tax, supermajorities were required to pass simple legislation, and there was no head of state. There were good reasons that it was replaced by our current constitution. The constitution worked well for a time, but no document can withstand leadership that is not loyal to us. There is no possibility of going back to the Articles of Confederation, anyway. Although a new constitution will be needed, what we need first and foremost is pro-White leadership. Without that, no constitution can protect us.
That's an excuse that was used, Fluxmaster.

But does not this article explain that taxes are to be paid by the states into a treasury? "Article VIII. All charges of war, and all other expenses that shall be incurred for the common defence or general welfare, and allowed by the united states in congress assembled, shall be defrayed out of a common treasury, which shall be supplied by the several states, in proportion to the value of all land within each state, granted to or surveyed for any Person, as such land and the buildings and improvements thereon shall be estimated, according to such mode as the united states, in congress assembled, shall, from time to time, direct and appoint. The taxes for paying that proportion shall be laid and levied by the authority and direction of the legislatures of the several states within the time agreed upon by the united states in congress assembled."

I don't think a strong central government is required to do those things. And, I also don't see anything wrong with the states mostly having their own sovereignty. I also don't think there's anything wrong with having a majority to ALL issues. If you can't come into an agreement, I don't think it should be passed if it affects all the states.

Of course good leadership is needed, but that's not what this post is about, good leadership should be a given at this point. I am purely discussing how I feel like the articles were the superior document in the true spirit of America (my opinion). And, that I think that they would be a better system and less apt to be contravened by hostile foreign usurpers.

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:50 am

Grimork wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:41 pm
I don't think a strong central government is required to do those things. And, I also don't see anything wrong with the states mostly having their own sovereignty. I also don't think there's anything wrong with having a majority to ALL issues. If you can't come into an agreement, I don't think it should be passed if it affects all the states.
You may be right, but I was also thinking of Dr. Pierce's article "Who We Are," in which he said that he was not interested in restoring the sovereignty of the individual states, and that a strong central government would be needed to accomplish what had to be done. At this point, I'd be satisfied by whichever system could be made to work. That also brings to mind Adolf Hitler's passage in Mein Kampf in which he said that either a republic or a monarchy could be made to work, and that they should accept whichever system was most feasible at the time.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:54 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:50 am
You may be right, but I was also thinking of Dr. Pierce's article "Who We Are," in which he said that he was not interested in restoring the sovereignty of the individual states, and that a strong central government would be needed to accomplish what had to be done. At this point, I'd be satisfied by whichever system could be made to work. That also brings to mind Adolf Hitler's passage in Mein Kampf in which he said that either a republic or a monarchy could be made to work, and that they should accept whichever system was most feasible at the time.
Thanks. Yeah I haven't read Pierce's Who We Are, yet. Honestly I don't think WE will have enough particular individualized White enclaves to have an individual state system in regard. Although I still think there could be strong elements to the Articles we might find useful enough to refix into a system. Maybe it's something to look at eventually if we were able to take back more parts of the USA in the future. You know there will be Whites that don't agree with NA's ideology, that doesn't make them enemies, just different ways of doing things. That could be an example of persay 2 different states. The people who are in the NS camp will of course prefer a strong central government, but to me that's what those early pioneers were fleeing "more or less" and so I felt like they should've kept the individual states strong. Since they were mostly White there would have been homogeny there, but also you could choose the state which best felt your "culture" if that makes sense. Europeans although White I feel like there's still a lot of diversity in their cultures although there are a lot of similarities too. I think we still have this today even though Whites are more mixed than in those days. I mean mixed within different White cultures of course. Without being tyrannical you would need a central government that would speak to everyone and that's very hard to do without stepping on some people's toes. In that way I feel that a state system could be more fair. But, I'm not sure what would be best, I just thought it would be something interesting and important to think about. 8-)