This Day in History

Will Williams

This Day in History

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:30 pm

From NationalVanguard.org today:
----

7 December, 1941: Pearl Harbor, Hawaii is attacked by Japan after a long series of provocations and existential threats from Washington. The US president, the diseased traitor known as Franklin Roosevelt, knew in advance of the attack, as US intelligence was already reading Japanese coded messages, but allowed it to take place in order to bring America into World War 2 against Germany, his real objective -- and that of the Jews who were even then consolidating their power over the United States.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Re: This Day in History

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:19 am

I was watching earlier the "electronic Jew in the family room" and was showing some of the Japanese "tests" of war equipment.
Like tying a victim to a post and seeing how effective flamethrowers are as a military weapon.
I guess you know you're in for a bad day if you're a Chinese being tied to a post and the troops are bringing out their flamethrowers.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:44 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
I was watching earlier the "electronic Jew in the family room" and was showing some of the Japanese "tests" of war equipment.
Like tying a victim to a post and seeing how effective flamethrowers are as a military weapon.
I guess you know you're in for a bad day if you're a Chinese being tied to a post and the troops are bringing out their flamethrowers.
I recall Dr. Pierce once saying that the mestizo drug lords of Columbia were likely to shoot you just to see if their gun worked. I guess Japs were even meaner than that. :shock:

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:45 pm

On this day in history, December 8th Robert Jay Mathews died in 1984 on Whidbey Island being burned alive by federal agents.
SIDE NOTE: on this day in 1980 my first wife left "to go find herself" - I wonder if she ever did?

https://www.historylink.org/File/7921

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-ecBPT ... e=emb_logo
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:45 pm

August 17,1987 Rudolph Hess "died" at Spandau Prison. Sleep well.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:09 am

Pardon the superstition, but rather than 'sleep' I wish Herr Hess' spirit would haunt and badger we the living to avenge his unjust caging and the murder of millions of our European kinsmen.

Ah hell, I'll just badger us myself!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:58 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:09 am
Pardon the superstition, but rather than 'sleep' I wish Herr Hess' spirit would haunt and badger we the living to avenge his unjust caging and the murder of millions of our European kinsmen.

Ah hell, I'll just badger us myself!
Why not both? :lol: