New member of the forum

Michael Olanich

New member of the forum

Post by Michael Olanich » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:59 pm

Hi, my name is Michael and I'm from New York. I'm very happy to see ADV restarted once again under the direction of Kevin Strom. I've listened to all of the recent broadcasts since December 28th and I must say they have been excellent thus far. The programs are informative, to the point, and make for easy listening that even the most average of any White American can understand clearly the message being sent by the new National Alliance. Please continue to keep up the great work!

I first discovered the National Alliance in mid 1999 when I was 15, and I listened to my very first Dr. Pierce broadcast around the same time. His message hit me like a thunderbolt and I was forever changed for the better. I still remember fondly when Dr. Pierce published his ADV broadcast entitled "I Need your Support" back in November of 2000. I immediately jumped at the opportunity, as I could not join since I wasn't 18 yet, and promised to make a pledge of $10 every month. I had only wished he made the call sooner as I would have done so a year earlier, but I suppose I'm nitpicking here. Anyway, I continued this support for 5 years to receive the monthly NA bulletin, as well as purchasing many of the books from National Vanguard Books to further educate my personal evolution.

When the untimely death of Dr. Pierce occurred in July of 2002, I was genuinely crushed as I'm sure every member and supporter of the NA was back then. I believed, however, the organization would continue to go on stronger than ever despite this setback. For a couple of years it seemed that way, so I did not foresee the eventual breakup in mid 2005. THAT was disheartening to say the least. I did not know how this could of happened.

From 2005 to 2008 I stopped all activity for the group to attend to personal affairs. This is not to say I gave up my beliefs or the original Alliance ideology in any way. No, far from it. I did (mistakenly) seek to re-establish my connection with the NA, so I formerly became a member in August of 2008. I began to realize the error I had made by witnessing firsthand the stagnant pace of the leadership for myself. Chairman Gliebe had not made any headway during that time and I began to understand the many grievances others have had when they too decided to leave the group. The NA had published only one National Vanguard magazine during my short tenure as member (the one with Pres. Lincoln on the cover) and this was barely achieved after months of e-mailing, asking over and over when it would be released. Also, I should note the quality of the magazine was sub-par compared to earlier issues edited by Kevin Strom. Disheartened once again, I resigned after only 6 months.

Now I have reason to be hopeful again after learning the reformation of the true National Alliance. No longer will I support those who claim to re-form the NA (such as NARRG) as they envision themselves the true successors of Dr. Pierce's work. I do not doubt that there are quite a few sincere people who make up NARRG, but they must realize their leader has chosen to stray from the Cosmotheist foundation under the NA created by Dr. Pierce, which was what truly made the National Alliance a unique organization, standing head and shoulders over all other pro-White groups at the time. Rather, I will support those who are true believers of the ideology that made the National Alliance so great, and who worked with Dr. Pierce for decades, such as Kevin Strom and Will Williams. Gentlemen, I am happy to work with the new management to start the re-building process!

Sincerely,

Michael Olanich

Will Williams

Re: New member of the forum

Post by Will Williams » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:28 pm

Glad to have you aboard, Michael, and for your vote of confidence. We'll try to do things right this time as if Dr. Pierce is guiding us.

Vote in our poll, here: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=554 I've failed to promote the poll lately. Others are invited to vote there, too, if they haven't already. We will build with those who agree with us.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Michael1488

Post by Michael1488 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Thanks Mr. Williams, I just cast my vote for the first option on the poll. I am glad to help anyway I can.

This is off-topic, but I viewed the pictures on National Vanguard of construction on the new headquarters building. Very well done, how are your efforts coming along thus far?

-Michael

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:56 pm

Michael1488 wrote:Thanks Mr. Williams, I just cast my vote for the first option on the poll. I am glad to help anyway I can.

This is off-topic, but I viewed the pictures on National Vanguard of construction on the new headquarters building. Very well done, how are your efforts coming along thus far?

-Michael
We've made good progress since publishing the last pictures. The Great Hall (40x16x15) is completed now, but I'll have to wait until Mrs. Williams returns from Russia tomorrow before I can show new ones because she took our camera with her.

Meanwhile, here's a photo of the stairs in our nearby house that I also built:

Designing and building a structure isn't all that different from building a movement, just a lot easier. ;) Dr. Pierce gave us the solid foundation for the National Alliance, now Alliance-building is up to us to carry on from where he left off.

Thank you for your participation here, Michael.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Michael1488

Post by Michael1488 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:30 am

Amazing! Things are looking brighter and brighter for the National Alliance. You are quite the builder Will, can't wait till everything is complete. :)

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Michael1488 wrote:Hi, my name is Michael and I'm from New York. I'm very happy to see ADV restarted once again under the direction of Kevin Strom. I've listened to all of the recent broadcasts since December 28th and I must say they have been excellent thus far. The programs are informative, to the point, and make for easy listening that even the most average of any White American can understand clearly the message being sent by the new National Alliance. Please continue to keep up the great work!

I first discovered the National Alliance in mid 1999 when I was 15, and I listened to my very first Dr. Pierce broadcast around the same time. His message hit me like a thunderbolt and I was forever changed (for the better I might add) after the first couple of months of listening. I still remember fondly when Dr. Pierce published his ADV broadcast entitled "I Need your Support" back in November of 2000. I immediately jumped at the opportunity, as I could not join since I wasn't 18 yet, and promised to make a pledge every month of monetary support. I had only wished he made the call sooner as I would have done so a year earlier, but I suppose I'm nitpicking here. Anyway, I continued to do so for 5 years to receive the monthly NA bulletin as well as purchasing many of the books from National Vanguard Books to further educate my personal evolution. When the untimely death of Dr. Pierce occurred in July of 2002, I was genuinely crushed as I'm sure every member and supporter of the NA was back then. I believed however the organization would continue to go on stronger than ever despite this setback. For a couple of years it seemed that way, so I did not foresee the eventual breakup in mid 2005. THAT was disheartening to say the least. However I came to understand why in the coming years.

From 2005 to 2008 I stopped all activity for the group to attend to personal affairs. This is not to say I gave up my beliefs or the original Alliance ideology in any way. No, far from it. I did (mistakenly) seek to re-establish my connection with the NA, so I formerly became a member in August of 2008. It only took 6 months for me to realize the error I had made and witness firsthand the incompetence of the leadership (particularly Erich Gliebe) for myself. Chairman Gliebe had not made any headway in the time I was a member and I began to understand the grievances so many others had when they too left the group. He had published only one National Vanguard magazine during my membership (the one with Pres. Lincoln on the cover) and this was barely achieved after months of e-mailing, asking him when it would be released. Also I should note the quality of the magazine was sub-par compared to earlier issues edited by Kevin Strom. Disheartened once again, I resigned after only 6 months.

Now I have reason to be hopeful again after learning you guys are once again back together. No longer will I support those who claim to re-form the NA (such as NARRG) as they envision themselves the true successors of Dr. Pierce's work. Rather I will support those who are true disciples and who worked with the great Doctor for decades such as Kevin Strom and Will Williams. Gentlemen, I am happy to work with you to start the re-building process!

Sincerely,
Michael
I just want to point out to everyone the new username I will be posting under: Michael Olanich

Thanks,

Michael

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Yes, I'd noticed the name change. Thanks, Michael. Michael1488 deserves a proper burial.

I just reread your story of how you came to the Alliance, left, came back, left again, and are finally comfortable with our new Alliance. I have the distinct feeling that there are many more former Alliance members who will come back to us when their own confidence is restored. At least the ones we want back will see that we can and will reverse the wayward course of the last twelve years and get back down to the serious business of Alliance-building, with Dr. Pierce's rock solid Cosmotheist world view guiding us.

I also noticed your new avatar. :D If you look closely enough you'll see a tiny, blood red Life Rune on Hadley's cat tag. What you can't see is a well-hidden "WWW '91" scratched into the paint in the lower left.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Will Williams wrote:Yes, I'd noticed the name change. Thanks, Michael. Michael1488 deserves a proper burial.

I just reread your story of how you came to the Alliance, left, came back, left again, and are finally comfortable with our new Alliance. I have the distinct feeling that there are many more former Alliance members who will come back to us when their own confidence is restored. At least the ones we want back will see that we can and will reverse the wayward course of the last twelve years and get back down to the serious business of Alliance-building, with Dr. Pierce's rock solid Cosmotheist world view guiding us.

I also noticed your new avatar. :D If you look closely enough you'll see a tiny, blood red Life Rune on Hadley's cat tag. What you can't see is a well-hidden "WWW '91" scratched into the paint in the lower left.
I have that same feeling, Will. I believe those former Alliance members who were originally attracted to the spiritual foundation that William Pierce had created will undoubtedly feel that same level of comfort once they discover the Re-Constitution of our NA, and join us once again. The expansive membership of the National Alliance near the end of 2002 may be a blessing in disguise in a way. I think the big tent approach began even before Dr. Pierce's death, probably spearheaded by Gliebe and perhaps other Unit leaders (although i certainly have no evidence of this, it is just my opinion) who were recruiting too many near-do-wells and rabble-rousers who could not even begin to grasp the concept of what Dr. Pierce had in mind, which was specifically to organize an elite who were grounded in the ideology of Cosmotheism.

I believe the organization grew too large for its own good, and while this is something other pro-white groups would give anything for, it was not necessarily good for the NA because with this rise resulted in the quality of membership plummetting. Not even Dr. Pierce could oversee all the going-ons and activities being done without his knowledge, as he was too immersed in his own work at the National Office. I think this is even spelled-out by Robert Griffin near the end of The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds, but obviously not the part about quality of membership going down. ;)

I said this might be a blessing in disguise. Well I believe NARRG, whether they know it or not, will attract mainly the latter type of members i described above, recruited by Gliebe and company, and that will probably help us a great deal in bringing the more intelligent and talented people to our ranks. NARRG is obviously seeking to resume its big-tent approach, and they're claiming to be the successors of Dr. Pierce while attempting to re-form the NA as a political organization, instead of the spiritual/religious organization it was meant to be. I believe this will be transparent to the true original former members, that is if they wish to resume their work with the National Alliance. Of course, part of our job will be to try and convince them that they should re-join us. :)