Hello

AcesHigh

Hello

Post by AcesHigh » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:59 am

Good evening everyone. I am new here and hail from the once great state of Texas. I have been "race conscious" since my early 20s. I put that in quotation marks because back then I was involved in the skinhead/youth scene and frankly, being "White power" isn't necessarily the same as being pro White. I have since grown up to be a father, a grandfather, and an overall productive member of this sick society. I happened across the National Alliance website and honestly did not know it was still an active organization. I mean no offense by that, I hope none is taken. I look forward to engaging with like-minded men and women who are fully aware of the situation our people are in and not interested in Internet drama, meaningless distractions, and division. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Will Williams

Re: Hello

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:38 am

Thanks, AH, and welcome. You make points already known to us about those who were former skinheads attracted to resistance music but have since moved on from that as they matured and now have family responsibilities. You are not the only person who has discovered that NA is active after thinking the organization had somehow been dissolved, according to persistent rumors that have been spread, mostly on social media.

Hopefully you will join or rejoin NA for the sake of your family. If you know of an organization that offers a better chance that NA to prevail for our race, please let us know about it.

Texas is already a minority White state, but there are some who actually believe that secession of Texas from the multiracial union offers some sort of solution for White separatists. How do they think that will work? :roll:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Hello

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:23 am

Welcome AcesHigh, it's well you're here. To supplement what Will had mentioned above, do join us after reading the program of the National Alliance to ensure you share our values, ethics, goals, and so on -- our world-view in brief -- as you answer the call to duty to our race and the upward path towards eternity: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/

Also, kindly read our forum's brief rules. Thanks!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.