Hello WB

HJ MO

Hello WB

Post by HJ MO » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:43 pm

Greetings to everyone on white biocentrism, I am a fairly new National Alliance member. I've been learning a lot by reading national vanguard, and Dr. Pierce's speeches. I haven't fully explored white biocentrism, though I'm confident that a community dedicated to intelligent and meaningful advancement of our race will be quite useful in the days to come.

A bit about myself, I enjoy classical music (though I'm not a musician myself), hiking/biking, reading (I'm reading "The Iliad" and "Which Way Western Man"), and puzzles (I have a few Rubik's cubes, and I've just picked up sudoku).

I plan to use white biocentrism to get a better understanding of how individual Alliance members and Cosmotheists apply what they know about the world, how they strengthen their values, and how they personally work towards the future they want for our race.

Jim Mathias

Re: Hello WB

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:33 am

Welcome, HJ MO. Please take the time to read and understand our brief rules.

To understand how we apply Cosmotheism in real life, a very good source of that is the program of the National Alliance as found here: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/ Each of us studies this document and decides for oneself how to advance our goals at building up our community by applying one's skills, education, talents, and so on.

Glad to have you with us!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:00 am

Welcome, and thank you for making the commitment to join with us. It is through each of our individual efforts joined to a common cause that we can make a difference in this world and secure the existence of our people. I'm looking forward to your posts!

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:41 pm

Welcome to WB. Glad to see more young people interested in learning more about the NA and Cosmotheism. Hopefully we can get to learn more about you.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ