Hallo!

kultursoldat

Hallo!

Post by kultursoldat » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:11 pm

:mrgreen: Hey everyone! I’m new here. I’m interested in making some more modern games that promote our message through culture! If you have any ideas, or tips, please don’t hesitate to share!

Will Williams

Re: Hallo!

Post by Will Williams » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:22 pm

kultursoldat wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:11 pm
:mrgreen: Hey everyone! I’m new here. I’m interested in making some more modern games that promote our message through culture! If you have any ideas, or tips, please don’t hesitate to share!
I approved your first post here, Kultursoldat, but will put you on probation until you make a proper introduction, telling us about yourself and, to paraphrase JFK, learn "what you can do for the Alliance, not what the Alliance can do for you."

Perhaps your skillset can help promote the National Alliance. We'll see.

Thanks,

Will Williams
National Alliance Chairman
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

kultursoldat

Post by kultursoldat » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:18 pm

Oh, my apologies! I’m from the Southern US, I’m in my mid-twenties, and I have a son that’s my world. I’m here to connect with likeminded individuals away from the mainstream censorship; and last but not least, to promote our values within my ability and scope.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:36 pm

kultursoldat wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:18 pm
Oh, my apologies! I’m from the Southern US, I’m in my mid-twenties, and I have a son that’s my world. I’m here to connect with likeminded individuals away from the mainstream censorship; and last but not least, to promote our values within my ability and scope.
Welcome, kultursoldat. Your desire to promote our values is appreciated, but I cannot help but wonder what you mean by "our values." Would you kindly explain this a little bit more in detail to give us an idea whether or not you truly are on the same page as those of us in the National Alliance/Cosmotheist community are?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.