Greetings From A Cosmotheist Convert

DP84

Greetings From A Cosmotheist Convert

Post by DP84 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:14 am

Hello Everyone!

The best way to introduce myself is to explain my progression up to higher levels of "Pro-White" thinking.

After spending my formative years as a colorblind conservative with a libertarian streak, I had my "Red Pill" experience as part of a New Years Resolution in January 2012. The Political Cesspool was my starting point. James Edwards posted some links for MLK Day, one of which was the old Stormfront link exposing the truth about Martin Luther King Jr. I was alarmed. Then in February of that year, Edwards made a post listing the major media companies, the eight different Hollywood studios, and their ownership. The pattern was undeniable: Everything I detested about the Left could be traced directly back to every "conspiracy theory" I'd ever heard about Jews. Down the rabbit hole I went from there. If the media and the history books lied about MLK and lied about Jews, then what the hell else are they lying about?

Without getting into specific details - I possess an excellent memory and can recount it all, but I wish not to bore those who choose to read this - I dabbled in a bunch of different websites that can loosely be considered Pro-White over the course of 2012, 2013, and 2014: Political Cesspool, VDare, Occidental Observer, Occidental Dissent, Counter-Currents, the National Policy Institute, Radix Journal, the old Alternative Right website (which Spencer turned into Radix in a New Years Eve surprise over Colin Liddell in January 2014), and yes, unfortunately, the Daily Stormer. I also had several obscure websites in my daily reads back in those days, most of which don't exist anymore. I found myself attracted towards whatever I found intellectually stimulating and/or aesthetically pleasing. It would be fair to call me an information junkie.

Well, that was then. 2012-2014 may have been my "immature" years, but at least in those days, I felt like I was growing within the movement and becoming smarter. I felt like I was learning something new every week, and I was deconstructing the old sacred cows from my conservative days. It felt good to do that. It felt good to get that crap off my chest.

But then the plateau happened.

I distinctly remember thinking in March 2015, while driving home from some drinks with a group of local WN guys, "I've learned everything important." Strictly speaking, that wasn't true, but in terms of where White Nationalism was at in 2015, it kind of was true. Radix continued publishing essays that spring deconstructing conservative sacred cows, but they just didn't feel fresh anymore. Nothing I read anywhere on the Pro-White internet felt to me like it was advancing our ideology or confronting new frontiers anymore. All the talking points were just recycled.

As it turned out, the real challenges to my identity were beginning. The real deconstructions that transform the mind and soul were yet to come.

In October 2015, on Halloween weekend, I decided, once and for all, that Christianity could never be reconciled with standing up for the White Race. I had wrestled with this idea after a clash with my pastor in July 2014, but it took another year and a half for me to truly begin the process of walking away from Christianity. This took all of 2016 and most of 2017. I attended Church every Sunday in those two years, and I paid attention to the sermons, which I had not done before. My childhood and my teenage years were immersed in Protestant Evangelical Christianity - the kind that Kevin Strom spoke of in May 2023 in his "White Psychology Under Jewish Tyranny, part 4" radio show. What I heard in those sermons was exactly what Nietzsche (and Edward Gibbon, and William Pierce, and other sharp thinkers) warned about.

I call 2015-2022 the era of me "Wandering in the Wilderness." After plateauing in 2015 and watching my Faith collapse in 2016 and 2017, I settled into a mind numbing boredom and nihilism in 2018 and 2019. While the Pro-White internet blew up with "Bloodsports" on Youtube and the amusing fallout of the Charlottesville debacle, I wasn't interested in doing anything Movement related other than shooting the shit with whoever I hung out with. To this day, 2018 is the last year I have attended an IRL Pro-White event or gathering.

2020 brought its own personal challenges due to the tyrannical lockdowns and the death of a close family member, and I basically spent 2021 grieving that. I returned to reading Pro-White websites in 2022, and I even let myself get mildly hopeful over the supposed "radicalization" of American conservatives. By December 2022, it was clear to me that wasn't meant to be either.

I'll be honest: I'm pessimistic about the short term situation of our race, and I'm not in a good place in my own personal life. But, starting in March 2023, I decided to add National Vanguard to my daily reads. By the end of the year, I was a Cosmotheist. I stand here in January 2024 ready to contribute to the consensus that Chairman Williams and the leadership of the National Alliance wish to build. This is the first time in nine years that I feel I am learning and growing again. It has required a large degree of intellectual self-discipline on my part. It's also made me more mature. That alone is worth it.

The National Alliance and its constellation of websites represent the highest level of Pro-White thinking in existence. And as the Zoomers like to say, I'm here for it.

Will Williams

Re: Greetings From A Cosmotheist Convert

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:19 am

The honest testimonial of your awakening is a great story, DP. My favorite part is:

I had wrestled with this idea after a clash with my pastor in July 2014, but it took another year and a half for me to truly begin the process of walking away from Christianity. This took all of 2016 and most of 2017. I attended Church every Sunday in those two years, and I paid attention to the sermons, which I had not done before.

How many other young Whites wrestle with their upbringing like that? Our job is to find them and introduce them to the truths you discovered.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

DP84

Post by DP84 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:40 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:19 am
The honest testimonial of your awakening is a great story, DP. My favorite part is:

I had wrestled with this idea after a clash with my pastor in July 2014, but it took another year and a half for me to truly begin the process of walking away from Christianity. This took all of 2016 and most of 2017. I attended Church every Sunday in those two years, and I paid attention to the sermons, which I had not done before.

How many other young Whites wrestle with their upbringing like that? Our job is to find them and introduce them to the truths you discovered.
Very few, I would imagine. Most Church attendees have a low verbal IQ and don't even think about the poisonous implications of those sermons. Among the few that do, they twist themselves into pretzels by making the old, tired justification of "what the Bible really says is this!" or "what the Pastor really meant was that!" :roll:

This dishonesty has to be some sort of protection mechanism. They don't want to give up their faith, because it's at the core of their identity. But they also can't take those sermons at face value, lest they admit how awful the real-world implications are. Like you said, for those precious few White Christians who pay attention to the sermons and take them seriously, we need to reel them in when they inevitably turn away from Christianity in disgust and fury.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:19 pm

We snail-mailed the monthly NA BULLETIN yesterday to our Alliance members and supporters. I don't know what percentage of them read this White Biocentrism forum, but expect it is not many, but they do read the BULLETIN. For that reason, I included this introduction by you in the January issue, entitled, "An Intellectual Journey," to show them that sometimes it takes years to convert an intelligent, otherwise racially conscious person to our way of seeing the world.

They should appreciate from your decade-long personal experience how much crap you went through, not just wrestling with the religion in which you were raised, but with all those "pro-White" groups that do not address Christianity as a major obstacle we must overcome, and act accordingly by promoting NA and CCC on those online groups Internet platforms as the rational alternative.
... I dabbled in a bunch of different websites that can loosely be considered Pro-White over the course of 2012, 2013, and 2014: Political Cesspool, VDare, Occidental Observer, Occidental Dissent, Counter-Currents, the National Policy Institute, Radix Journal, the old Alternative Right website (which Spencer turned into Radix in a New Years Eve surprise over Colin Liddell in January 2014), and yes, unfortunately, the Daily Stormer. I also had several obscure websites in my daily reads back in those days, most of which don't exist anymore. I found myself attracted towards whatever I found intellectually stimulating and/or aesthetically pleasing. It would be fair to call me an information junkie...

[Then in] October 2015, on Halloween weekend, I decided, once and for all, that Christianity could never be reconciled with standing up for the White Race. I had wrestled with this idea after a clash with my pastor in July 2014, but it took another year and a half for me to truly begin the process of walking away from Christianity.
Skip forward to your enlightenment:
...starting in March 2023, I decided to add National Vanguard to my daily reads. By the end of the year, I was a Cosmotheist.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DP84 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:40 am
[...]
Very few, I would imagine. Most Church attendees have a low verbal IQ and don't even think about the poisonous implications of those sermons. Among the few that do, they twist themselves into pretzels by making the old, tired justification of "what the Bible really says is this!" or "what the Pastor really meant was that!" :roll:

This dishonesty has to be some sort of protection mechanism. They don't want to give up their faith, because it's at the core of their identity. But they also can't take those sermons at face value, lest they admit how awful the real-world implications are. Like you said, for those precious few White Christians who pay attention to the sermons and take them seriously, we need to reel them in when they inevitably turn away from Christianity in disgust and fury.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ