Hi

UnknownSoldier8

Hi

Post by UnknownSoldier8 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:50 pm

Hi, my name is UnknownSoldier8. I'm here to learn more about Cosmotheism and contribute to the conversation. I've been racially aware for a long time.

White Man 1

Re: Hi

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:13 pm

Welcome! I'm glad you found our little forum, which is a wealth of information on all things concerning Cosmotheism. If you like what you see, please consider joining the National Alliance and make a real difference in the world!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:24 am

Welcome, friend. The resources for Whites who wish to expand their knowledge of Cosmotheism are here in our archives of many writers as well as at our bookstore: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/shop/

Also feel free to use the search feature at https://www.nationalvanguard.org and enter the word "Cosmotheism" in the field for searching. There you'll find a considerable amount of material on this topic that is made available to all without charge.

As for Cosmotheism in practice, I strongly advise coming to understand the program of the National Alliance as can be found here: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/

The last but most important action item I'd like to mention is this, join the National Alliance if you agree with our program so as to support our Path and outreach to serious and sincere fellow Whites.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

UnknownSoldier8

Post by UnknownSoldier8 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:05 am

Thank you.

UnknownSoldier8

Post by UnknownSoldier8 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:19 pm

The material on National Vanguard is very informative. I'll study more of the articles.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:46 pm

UnknownSoldier8 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:50 pm
Hi, my name is UnknownSoldier8. I'm here to learn more about Cosmotheism and contribute to the conversation. I've been racially aware for a long time.
Greetings and welcome to the White Biocentrism White Nationalist Site, UnknownSoldier8. It is indeed an honor and a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Since you are already racially aware then you have eclipsed the single-largest largest hurdle and the one that prevents so many millions of our White brothers and sisters from joining the world of White Nationalism: the refusal to take stock in the imperativeness of digging deep within oneself to discover one's dormant White racial awareness and the corollary that thus follows, which is the personal involvement in the preservation of the future and eternal destiny of our White race.

You expressed an interest in the religion of Cosmotheism. Excellent! You will discover the journey into the religion of Cosmotheism to be an invaluable one, for a person with a strong sense of racial consciousness and racial awareness, both of which you already possess, will find that the religion of Cosmotheism--which is grounded in universal natural law, and a dedication and sole responsibility by the practitioner for his pursuit of ever higher states of self-consciousness, self-awareness, and self-engagement of his Cosmotheist beliefs--has a direct correlation to racial awareness and racial consciousness.

Thanks much for joining our White Nationalist community, the White Biocentrism Site. While perhaps not the largest nor the most ubiquitous on this vast, interconnected, wireless binary (digital) and hexadecimal network that we White people call the Internet, within the realm of the world of White Nationalism you may be hard-pressed to find another Site where its members are anywhere near as dedicated to their White race.

Please enjoy your stay and participate in the many robust discussions that regularly and continually take place in the many, many Forums and Threads. For White racial solidarity and victory.

White_Vengeance - Member, National Alliance.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

UnknownSoldier8

Post by UnknownSoldier8 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:58 pm

Thank you!