Hi, everyone!!

natmanwhite

Hi, everyone!!

Post by natmanwhite » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:43 am

Hi, everyone
Call me Natman Whyt, or just Natman.
I've been racially conscious since 2016 or '17. Thanks primarily to my Pops, WayoftheWorld, and National Vanguard.
I'm interested in talking with other white nationalists in a place free of politically correct censorship and consequence.
My end goal in life is to find a blissful home with a wonderful white housewife and beautiful white children and a dog or two

My interests include:
  • white nationalism
    sword-&-sorcery tales
    audiobooks
    mythology
    monsters
    fantasy
    superheroes (pre-woke ones)
    science fiction
    landscapes
    animals
    non-political correctness
    traditional family values
    european artwork
here is my minds page: https://www.minds.com/natmanwhite/
and my email: [email protected]

White Man 1

Re: Hi, everyone!!

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:46 am

Welcome, Natman. You will find this forum is a wealth of knowledge, ranging from art, politics, humor, and more. Please do familiarize yourself with our Forum Rules and Statement of Purpose, which can be found on the home page.

I've not been to "minds", but I understand it is a social media similar to Gab or Faceberg. Our recommendation is to stick to our own "social media", completely controlled and monitored by our own people. It can't be taken offline for "politically incorrect" language. I see it as a sort of home base where one can check in frequently without the BS that accompanies other Social Medias.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:16 pm

natmanwhite wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:43 am
Hi, everyone
Call me Natman Whyt, or just Natman.
I've been racially conscious since 2016 or '17. Thanks primarily to my Pops, WayoftheWorld, and National Vanguard.
I'm interested in talking with other white nationalists in a place free of politically correct censorship and consequence.
My end goal in life is to find a blissful home with a wonderful white housewife and beautiful white children and a dog or two

My interests include:
  • white nationalism
    sword-&-sorcery tales
    audiobooks
    mythology
    monsters
    fantasy
    superheroes (pre-woke ones)
    science fiction
    landscapes
    animals
    non-political correctness
    traditional family values
    european artwork
here is my minds page: https://www.minds.com/natmanwhite/
and my email: [email protected]
Greetings and welcome to the White Biocentrism Site, Natman Whyt, my fellow White Nationalist and brother-in-arms. I appreciate that you took time to seek out and join what is perhaps the single-most well-educated and intellectual community of White Nationalists on this vast, interconnected, wireless digital (binary) and hexadecimal network we White people call the Internet; and by so doing thus becoming a dedicated pro-White activist who is willing to take the fight to our enemies.

Before I continue, please allow me the opportunity to correct a glaring error in your introductory post: you have failed to capitalize what is likely the single-most important noun in the English language: White. When discussing in print our incredible White race, it is imperative that you always capitalize the noun, "White." This is because capitalizing the noun "White" instinctively shows respect for our race and our people; and, as we both know, the White race must be accorded the highest level of respect from its members. Furthermore, it is both an implicit and explicit display of defiance to our enemies and especially to the amateurish lackeys who masquerade as so-called "journalists" while under the employ of the jew-owned/jew-controlled mainstream media fake news outlets. The amateurish lackey "journalists" intentionally fail to capitalize the noun "White" when they compose weak, poorly-written articles in which they marginalize, ostracize, and vilify our White race in a failed attempt at demoralizing us. So, please, above all else, remember to capitalize that all-important noun "White" when discussing the most incredible race of people in the lengthy recorded history of the world--the White race.

Now that you are a full-fledged member of the White Biocentrism Site, please read to your heart's content, for as you read our brilliantly-written, intellectually-stimulating posts, you will be awarding yourself with a lifetime's worth of education—the type of quality education that you could never obtain in most of America's colleges and universities that are not only decidedly left-wing liberal bastions of brainwashing, but Marxist camps of hateful anti-White and anti-American indoctrination. If such a prestigious degree existed, the education you receive from being a member of the White Biocentrism Site would confer upon you the Master's Degree in White Nationalism.

As for joining the White Biocentrism Site, you are now in the midst of fiercely determined White European males, along with equally fiercely determined White European females, all who are fighting the good fight to restore our stupendous White race to its rightful place of preeminence among all the lesser races and species who litter the Earth's surface like vermin and scum.

From time-to-time, this is something I tell White folks--men and women--who have finally "come home" to the White Nationalist movement, and with whom I have the distinct honor of communicating: I know that this sounds a bit prophetic, but I sense in you something that has been hidden for far too long--roiling just beneath the surface--but that can only best be described as a spiritual birth of your White racial pride. Not every White person has the passion, determination, and internal moral psyche that commands a birth of White racial pride—but you do, so you are thus chosen to be one of the select few White warriors who knows he must do everything possible for the salvation and redemption of his White European race. As your White racial pride grows, develops, and matures, it will manifest as a full development of your White race soul—the governing, inner motivating force that drives you to live your life for the singular purpose of doing everything possible for the betterment of our White race. There is no higher service that one can offer than to live his/her life solely for the betterment of his/her White race.

Once again, welcome to the White Biocentrism Site and enjoy your new membership into our select White Nationalist community. Please stick around; we consider every person who joins the White Biocentrism Site a most valued member.

In closing, please commit this saying to memory; it is one that I often use to welcome racially-conscious White folks who have made the absolutely correct decision to join the White Nationalist movement and to earn a place among the ranks of the finest White warriors on Planet Earth.

"Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:33 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:46 am
Welcome, Natman. You will find this forum is a wealth of knowledge, ranging from art, politics, humor, and more. Please do familiarize yourself with our Forum Rules and Statement of Purpose, which can be found on the home page.

I've not been to "minds", but I understand it is a social media similar to Gab or Faceberg. Our recommendation is to stick to our own "social media", completely controlled and monitored by our own people. It can't be taken offline for "politically incorrect" language. I see it as a sort of home base where one can check in frequently without the BS that accompanies other Social Medias.
Good advice, WM1.

I've never heard of "minds," or "blackpilling for that matter, but looked at some of WB's newest member's comments there and hope he'll put up more like this one, promoting NA or NV. That's about the only usefulness I can see for posting on all these social media platforms,
:

manwhite
@natmanwhite
·
Oct 26
·
Subscribe
WARNING: Immense Blackpilling AHEAD!!

https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/10/th ... is-coming/

The World War Is Coming
nationalvanguard.org
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:22 pm

Welcome, Natman. The White biocentrism forum also encourages sincere and serious Whites to join the National Alliance and to be a part of building our consensus. Consider our program and if you're in agreement with our goals, principles, actions then do the right thing.

https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RassenKrieg

Post by RassenKrieg » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:13 pm

Welcome to the forums, dude! Look forward to your future participation and conversations on the forum.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:51 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:33 pm
White Man 1 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:46 am

Good advice, WM1.

I've never heard of "minds," or "blackpilling for that matter, but looked at some of WB's newest member's comments there and hope he'll put up more like this one, promoting NA or NV. That's about the only usefulness I can see for posting on all these social media platforms,
:

manwhite
@natmanwhite
·
Oct 26
·
Subscribe
WARNING: Immense Blackpilling AHEAD!!

https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/10/th ... is-coming/

The World War Is Coming
nationalvanguard.org
The term "black-pilling" (alternatively spelled "blackpilling" with both segments of the word combined to make one word) actually has two meanings: 1.) to adopt a nihilistic far-right philosophy; and 2.) to adopt a philosophy that the universe is devoid of any meaning.

Over the last few years I have heard the term "black-pilling" bandied about so much and so often that I was able to glean those definitions from the context in which the term "black-pilling" was used.

Black-pilling is obviously antithetical to the ideologies and philosophy of the rank-and-file of the National Alliance and is in direct conflict with our principles as practitioners of the religion of Cosmotheism. As many of the readers of my post very likely know, "nihilism" is the belief in the rejection of all religious and moral principles, and the belief that life is meaningless. We National Alliance members believe fervently that our lives have a great deal of meaning and that it is our responsibility to dedicate our lives to the future and eternal destiny of our White race; therefore, we would automatically reject nihilism because it is contrary to the laws of human existence and human accomplishments.

Furthermore, since we believe deeply that the Creator is, in fact, the universe, and that there is but one Reality, which is the Whole--the Creator, the Self-Created--our belief system as Cosmotheist practitioners is based upon the scientific facts that it is the universe that gives us the meaning to life. Consequently, we as practitioners of the Cosmotheist religion hold as our deepest beliefs that we are actually an integral part of the universe and that is because I am of the Creator, the Self-Created, and my Purpose is the Creator's Purpose.

In summary, then, when discussing the White Nationalist movement, White racial dissidence, White racial pride, and the future and eternal destiny of our White race I absolutely shun the usage of the term "black-pilling" because it is divergent from the very essence of our long-range plans and goals.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.