New to the Forum, Ready for the Road Ahead

Trenton

New to the Forum, Ready for the Road Ahead

Post by Trenton » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:26 pm

Hello everyone. I'm a young man in Wisconsin who recently put in an application to join the National Alliance. I became racially conscious about a year ago, and did about 6-7 months of in-real-life activism with White Lives Matter during the intervening time. I left due to ideological conflicts with the local admin in my state, who has since left WLM, taking the whole state with him over to Blood Tribe. If you aren't familiar with those guys, just imagine a dozen or so out of shape hooligans yelling "NIGGERFAGGOT" on streetcorners and flying Swastika banners. It's not exactly a boon to our race, nor even a good use of anyone's time.

Anyway, I work an okay job, go to college online, and read daily.

I've been thoroughly disgusted by most of the online discourse that goes on about White Nationalism, on places like Telegram, Gab, and 4chan. William Luther Pierce of course talked about 'hobbyists,' but the kinds of people you find in those places can't even be called that. Anyone who wants to so much as hang out with nationalists in his area is automatically fedjacketed. Nothing important is real to these people. They think that by sitting in an anonymous Telegram call, or photo-shopping together a new kind of Sonnenrad flag, they're somehow saving our race.

I didn't come here to complain, however, but to ask some questions, and contribute how I can.
For one thing, I have an upcoming college English assignment that asks me to watch a movie based on real events, which I will presumably wind up writing a paper about, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good historical films. I'd ask elsewhere on the board, but I couldn't find a topic about that in this board.

Anyway, have a great day, everyone. Ask me anything, by the way.

Will Williams

Re: New to the Forum, Ready for the Road Ahead

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:11 pm

Trenton wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:26 pm
Hello everyone. I'm a young man in Wisconsin who recently put in an application to join the National Alliance. I became racially conscious about a year ago, and did about 6-7 months of in-real-life activism with White Lives Matter during the intervening time. I left due to ideological conflicts with the local admin in my state, who has since left WLM, taking the whole state with him over to Blood Tribe. If you aren't familiar with those guys, just imagine a dozen or so out of shape hooligans yelling "NIGGERFAGGOT" on streetcorners and flying Swastika banners. It's not exactly a boon to our race, nor even a good use of anyone's time.

Anyway, I work an okay job, go to college online, and read daily.

I've been thoroughly disgusted by most of the online discourse that goes on about White Nationalism, on places like Telegram, Gab, and 4chan. William Luther Pierce of course talked about 'hobbyists,' but the kinds of people you find in those places can't even be called that. Anyone who wants to so much as hang out with nationalists in his area is automatically fedjacketed. Nothing important is real to these people. They think that by sitting in an anonymous Telegram call, or photo-shopping together a new kind of Sonnenrad flag, they're somehow saving our race.

I didn't come here to complain, however, but to ask some questions, and contribute how I can.
For one thing, I have an upcoming college English assignment that asks me to watch a movie based on real events, which I will presumably wind up writing a paper about, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good historical films. I'd ask elsewhere on the board, but I couldn't find a topic about that in this board.

Anyway, have a great day, everyone. Ask me anything, by the way.

Thanks, and welcome, Trenton. We received your membership application this week and I will prepare a welcoming packet as soon as I can get out from under lots of other work.

A movie to view and review? There aren't many that are worthwhile, but you might check out The Greatest Story Never Told, not Ever told. Someone here can point you to it. I hear it is good.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Trenton

Post by Trenton » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:11 pm

Thank you Chairman Williams for the reply, and thank you Sons of Boston for the link. Is The Greatest Story Never Told a documentary, or a dramatization? I'll probably watch it anyway, but I'm not sure I'll be able to use it for the assignment if it's a documentary.

Again, thank you both.

John Meisner

Post by John Meisner » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:33 pm

Welcome to Whitebiocentrism. Some movies I'd recommend would be The 300 Spartans (1962 version), Julius Ceasar (1953), and Zulu (1964)

Trenton

Post by Trenton » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:29 pm

John Meisner wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:33 pm
Welcome to Whitebiocentrism. Some movies I'd recommend would be The 300 Spartans (1962 version), Julius Ceasar (1953), and Zulu (1964)
Thank you! I was able to find Zulu on YouTube for free, so I'll look into that. I'm familiar with the broad strokes of the historical Anglo-Zulu war, and I think I'll enjoy what is by all accounts a real classic.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:02 pm

Welcome to WB Trenton. It is good that you see those groups, like blood tribe for what they are, complete jokes and full of hobbyists.They get no real change done and just make every racially aware White look like a degenerate. I am glad to know that you discovered the Alliance and decided to join. I look forward to seeing you post here. I am unsure if it meets your English requirements but a personal favorite film of mine is Waco, the Big Lie. Found here https://www.bitchute.com/video/BAzrs4OuAxcj/. A film that is fiction that was based on real events that I like is Mel Gibson’s The Patriot.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:33 pm

Welcome to White Biocentrism.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:35 am

Hello, Trenton. Have you heard about the documentary the survivors of the USS Liberty recently made? It can be ordered here: https://www.sacrificingliberty.com/