Kevinc44

Hello

Post by Kevinc44 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:11 pm

Hello
My name is Kevin, I can’t wait to read and gain knowledge from informed WN

Jim Mathias

Re: Hello

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:38 pm

Welcome, Kevin. Please take a little bit of time and read our forum's rules. They're brief, but come down to this: conduct yourself honorably towards our site and other members and you'll be ok.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:43 pm

Kevinc44 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:11 pm
Hello
My name is Kevin, I can’t wait to read and gain knowledge from informed WN
Greetings, Kevin, and welcome to the White Biocentrism Site. While not the largest, we pride ourselves on the being the best, most informative, and most cutting-edge White Nationalist Site on this vast, interconnected, wireless digital (binary) and hexadecimal network we White people call the Internet; and by so doing thus becoming a member of the White Nationalist movement and a pro-White activist who is willing to take the fight to our enemies.

The single-best piece of advice that I offer new White Nationalists (which is a two-word, catch-all term I use to identify any White person who is racially-conscious, has a developing race-soul, and who is willing to take the fight to all our enemies) is to become a lifelong learner about the REAL, UNRETOUCHED history of the White race. The material that is available is voluminous, so do not oversaturate your brain; trying to make up for lost time is almost impossible. Keep moving forward; learn the lessons of your past but build upon them, without dwelling upon them--use them as the impetus for motivation. When you stumble upon a particularly confounding issue, topic, subject, or principle, ask questions. The vast majority of the White folks in the White Nationalist movement, and especially on the White Biocentrism Site, are very generous with their time and are also more-than-willing to offer guidance, assistance, and answers to challenging questions.

To reiterate: be a lifelong learner, but pace yourself. The fact that you have joined the White Biocentrism Site already places you miles ahead of the vast majority of the White race--the confused, brainwashed, paranoid sheeple who are so cowardly that they would rather stand with our enemies for fear of being called a "racist" than to join us in the White Nationalist movement and fight the good fight in preserving our history, or heritage, our culture, our principles, our not-yet-born generations, and the future and the eternal destiny of our White race.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:34 pm

Welcome to WB Kevin. Hope you can find some topics you enjoy and learn as much as you can.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:36 pm

Welcome Kevin!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE