Newcomer

PierceLoyalist

Newcomer

Post by PierceLoyalist » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:08 am

I'm a youngster. 20 years old. I live in the pacific northwest and I've been racially awakened for a couple years now. I've been listening to all the dissident voices broadcasts I can scrounge up from the net. I'm happy to be a member of this forum. I came here to engage in discussions with other racial nationalists in how we can advance the cause. I hope we can honor WLP's memory by coming up with meaningful approaches for what is to be done.
Best regards.

Will Williams

Re: Newcomer

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:18 pm

We're pleased to welcome you, youngster! Our struggle is generational and the weight of it will be on your generation soon enough.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:22 pm

Just joined this evening myself. I am far from being a youngster, as Will probably recalls. :)

PierceLoyalist, it is certainly encouraging to see a young man such as yourself join up. The future of the White race lies with people your age. A lot of us old-timers just didn't wake up early enough. :oops:

By the way, I am highly impressed with the high intellectual quality of posts on this forum.

PierceLoyalist

Post by PierceLoyalist » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:12 am

Will Williams wrote:We're pleased to welcome you, youngster! Our struggle is generational and the weight of it will be on your generation soon enough.
Thank you, Will. These are interesting times and as Thomas Jefferson said, 'every generation needs its own revolution.' As more and more white families and communities are subjected to the perils of the race problem, it is my hopeful prediction that our people will be ripe for revolution in the coming decades.