Hello

cornflowerblue

Hello

Post by cornflowerblue » Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:35 pm

I'm new to this forum and I have a lot of questions. Thank you for letting me be here.

Will Williams

Re: Hello

Post by Will Williams » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:34 pm

You're welcome, cornflowerblue. That's an unusual name you have there. :)

How about introducing yourself a little more rather than asking a lot of questions? Explore the forum and spend time searching our online magazine, nationalvanguard.com. Inform yourself. It's easy.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

CosmicDissident

Post by CosmicDissident » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:35 pm

Then ask away :?:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:47 am

Welcome, cornflowerblue. Be sure to read our forum's rules, they're brief and to the point. Also, this forum exists as part of the greater program of the National Alliance, and you are encouraged to read about this program here: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:44 pm

Welcome to White Biocentrism. We have a large amount of topics and groups here, so hopefully you can find something that interests you. If you have any questions check the FAQ or feel free to ask. If you wish to learn more about the National Alliance, our message, and our ever growing community, go to NatAll.com. Hope you enjoy it here :!: :!:
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

John Yurgel

Post by John Yurgel » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:45 pm

Welcome fan of Bachelors Buttons, "Blue Cornflower."

They are quite delicious and medicinal, we grow them here on our homestead.

cornflowerblue

Post by cornflowerblue » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:00 pm

Thank you all for the welcome. :) Introducing myself: I'm from the west coast, I grew up in a liberal area. Something always seemed off but I didn't know why. I know now that I was brought up to hate my whiteness. For the last few years I've been reading different things to try to unlearn that.

I have read the rules but I may need to be reminded, there's a lot to learn. I don't actually know if this is the right place to ask some of my questions. Just let me know if not.

One thing I want to understand is what the different white ancestries are. I know roughly where my people came from but I don't really understand Celts vs. Germanic vs. others. I sometimes feel lost when people are talking about those groups. Is that something people talk about here, or are there books you would recommend?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:12 pm

cornflowerblue wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:00 pm
Thank you all for the welcome. :) Introducing myself: I'm from the west coast, I grew up in a liberal area. Something always seemed off but I didn't know why. I know now that I was brought up to hate my whiteness. For the last few years I've been reading different things to try to unlearn that.

I have read the rules but I may need to be reminded, there's a lot to learn. I don't actually know if this is the right place to ask some of my questions. Just let me know if not.

One thing I want to understand is what the different white ancestries are. I know roughly where my people came from but I don't really understand Celts vs. Germanic vs. others. I sometimes feel lost when people are talking about those groups. Is that something people talk about here, or are there books you would recommend?
Have a look at our extensive collection of books at https://cosmotheistchurch.org/shop/ for those that appeal to your educational wants.

As for the rules, a rule of thumb would be to conduct yourself honorably and respectfully and you'll be ok. If a moderator or administrator brings up an issue, simply read carefully and with the attitude of wanting to learn to correct anything that's amiss.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:03 pm

Welcome.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

RassenKrieg

Post by RassenKrieg » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:21 am

Welcome to the forum. Look forward towards future conversations.
Hope you find solace in the company of the like-minded White people you may meet around these parts.