Polemics

Post by Polemics » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:10 pm

Hello

I am a new member to the forum.

I am from England. I have been an active poster on other white forums but I choose this one as the rules here prohibit trolls and disrupters. Other forums are constant arguments, not what I am looking for.

I am a big fan of the formidable Dr. Pierce, listening to many of his radio broadcasts years ago. Helping shape my world view. Oh how we need another Dr. Pierce.

Thanks for having me. :)
Independent thinker and white advocate.

Will Williams

Re: New member

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:58 pm

Welcome, Polemics. You've joined WB for the right reasons and sound like a good prospect to become a National Alliance member. We need more members in the UK and Europe.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:08 pm

Welcome to the forum Polemics.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:13 pm

Welcome to WB. Hope you enjoy it.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:02 pm

Polemics wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:10 pm
Hello

I am a new member to the forum.

I am from England. I have been an active poster on other white forums but I choose this one as the rules here prohibit trolls and disrupters. Other forums are constant arguments, not what I am looking for.

I am a big fan of the formidable Dr. Pierce, listening to many of his radio broadcasts years ago. Helping shape my world view. Oh how we need another Dr. Pierce.

Thanks for having me. :)
I recall seeing the screen name "Polemics" over at Stormfront. I post there under the username Whiteheteromale, a rather silly sounding handle to use. I made it up when I was much younger.

Welcome to White Biocentrism where the program of the National Alliance, developed by Dr. Pierce, is carried out in part.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:24 am

Welcome, Polemics. Dr. Pierce’s radio shows are saved for posterity, https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product-category/cds/, in his The Power of Truth CDs.
Have you listened to Kevin Alfred Strom’s Saturday Radio Shows “American Dissident Voices “ here:
https://nationalvanguard.org/category/a ... nt-voices/
Hitler was right.

Polemics

Post by Polemics » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:07 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:58 pm
Welcome, Polemics. You've joined WB for the right reasons and sound like a good prospect to become a National Alliance member. We need more members in the UK and Europe.
Hello will. A pleasure to come aboard.

Yes, Europe needs separation as well, I totally agree.

Thank you for the warm welcome sir.

Polemics

Post by Polemics » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:08 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:08 pm
Welcome to the forum Polemics.
Thank you for welcome. :)

Polemics

Post by Polemics » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:10 am

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:13 pm
Welcome to WB. Hope you enjoy it.
Thank you for the welcome Dillon.

Maybe I am just bias but I'm sure anything inspired by Dr.Pierce will be fantastic. And I am sure I will have an enjoyable time.

Thank you. :)

Polemics

Post by Polemics » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:15 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:02 pm
I recall seeing the screen name "Polemics" over at Stormfront. I post there under the username Whiteheteromale, a rather silly sounding handle to use. I made it up when I was much younger.

Yeah, that's me. We spoke there when I made a white separatist thread. It might have even be you that recommend this forum.

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:02 pm
Welcome to White Biocentrism where the program of the National Alliance, developed by Dr. Pierce, is carried out in part.
Dr.Pierce has been like a father to me of sort, with his wisdom and conduct.