James Taylor

WodenWidukind

James Taylor

Post by WodenWidukind » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:59 am

My name is James Taylor, I am a National Alliance supporter and believe in racial separation.

Will Williams

Re: James Taylor

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:44 pm

WodenWidukind wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:59 am
My name is James Taylor, I am a National Alliance supporter and believe in racial separation.
Thanks for the introduction, James. I didn't recognize you by that username.

Since you've received recent BULLETINs you know my attitude toward Gab. Since you are a Gabber, please do me a favor.

I'm told that the ultra-Christian Gab owner, Andrew "Jesus is King" Torba, allows anti-Christianity criticism on his elaborate "free speech" platform. That doesn't make much sense to me; it would be like allowing anti-Cosmotheism comments on our National Alliance sites -- like having one foot pressed on the gas pedal and the other foot slammed on the brake pedal. :roll:

It's alleged that there is a sub-forum on the Gab site named "Christianity is Genocide," or something similar. Can you confirm this for me, and if it exists, please sign up for it and let me know what goes on there?

Gab supposedly has over one million subscribers, many presumably being racially conscious Whites, who need to learn about Cosmotheism, our Alliance, and its program of geographical separation of the races. Christianity is Genocide, if it actually exists, sounds like a good place to do so.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

WodenWidukind

Post by WodenWidukind » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:04 pm

I no longer have a gab account. There is a group on gab by that name and I was a part of it and many groups like it. I have told many pro white christians how christianity is an abrahamic/jew/middle eastern religion and that it spread by evil violent genocide by charlemagne/bluetooth and that it was never a European or White/Aryan religion. I do appreciate the National Alliance and all people involved and their hard work and dedication to our Folk.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:57 pm

Welcome James Taylor, and I'm glad to know you've become a supporter of the National Alliance. This modest commitment to our cause is praiseworthy and a model for others to emulate, as would the even better commitment of joining us as a member would be. Do read our forum's rules, they're brief and straight to the point.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:42 pm

Welcome James, How long have you been a supporter? Do you have any thoughts about being a member some day?
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

WodenWidukind

Post by WodenWidukind » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:15 pm

I think I have been a supporter for several months now. I would like to become a member in the future.

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:52 am

"I'm told that the ultra-Christian Gab owner, Andrew "Jesus is King" Torba, allows anti-Christianity criticism on his elaborate "free speech" platform. That doesn't make much sense to me; it would be like allowing anti-Cosmotheism comments on our National Alliance sites -- like having one foot pressed on the gas pedal and the other foot slammed on the brake pedal."

In addition to being run by a Christian lunatic Gab is a dedicated free speech platform--no scare quotes needed.

https://gab.com/SuperMario70/posts/110624877550432669

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:01 am

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:45 am

You have come to the right place James. The National Alliance is the only organization that has a pure ideological integrity. Other so called White Nationalist sites are compromised in one way or another. The Occidental Observer is run by the man who is in many respects the dean of the anti-semites (Kevin MacDonald)—but he sends out Christmas greetings. Counter-Currents has good things on it but is run by a homosexual and they support Jews like Eric Zemmour. American Renaissance is strong on being anti-black but the person who runs it wouldn’t call out a Jew in a million years. VDARE is great on immigration but they support lunatic Jews like Laura Loomer. William Pierce said that there is a place for people like this but that there has to be someone somewhere who speaks the truth and speaks it uncompromisingly and speaks it all of the time---and that place is here. Welcome.