Greetings from Dixie

Klanton

Greetings from Dixie

Post by Klanton » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:48 pm

I first ran across ADV in the 90s on shortwave radio, I began hosting listening parties, I believe it was every Friday night around 2300hrs. I think I had probably met most of the NA members in Alabama during that time. They were a good group of guys for the most part but made some pretty serious mistakes. Havent we all. Fast forward 30 years, and I'm looking at retiring soon. Maybe I can be of service.
Hail Victory!
Ed Austin

Jim Mathias

Re: Greetings from Dixie

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:05 am

Welcome, Ed. Of course you can be of service! If you believe that our goals and outlook on life matches yours, consider reading about us here at https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/ then become an active participant and apply to join us. The National Alliance looks very favorably on those who have that volunteer spirit you've expressed and provides an excellent framework within which we all can be of service to our race and destiny.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:08 pm

Welcome Ed, if you have not already please make yourself familiar with our forum rules, which are simple and straightforward. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts, which surely will be insightful given your history.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:08 pm

Welcome Ed!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

RassenKrieg

Post by RassenKrieg » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:08 pm

Welcome to the forums, I'm quite new here myself.
Looking forward to future conversations.

Klanton

Post by Klanton » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:28 pm

Thank you all for the welcome. I would like to mention , I was unaware the NA was still in business until I found the channel on Odysee, it hasn't been updated in almost a year, so I still wasn't sure and I had heard of some troubles the organization went through. I was very excited to hear Mr. Storm on the air once again. Glad I found this forum.

Hail Victory!
Ed Austin

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:35 pm

Hello Ed,

Yes the National Alliance is alive and well...granted our membership wasn't what it once was, but as Chairman Williams always says "I prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY"

I hope you participate and maybe you'll consider becoming a member and receiving our monthly Bulletin. Well worth it, great information and you get to help further White culture and heritage.

WhiteHealer

Klanton

Post by Klanton » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:48 pm

I sent my application in last week, hopefully it is well received.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:56 pm

Klanton wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:48 pm
Glad to know that you've put action in response to our program, Klanton. One doer is worth 1000 talkers.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:49 pm

Klanton wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:48 pm
Received Monday. Thanks for joining. You'll receive your new member packet soon.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ