Howdy

Jim Mathias

Re: Howdy

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:36 am

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:28 pm
<laughing> Too true! I've obtained from an online source a very good recipe for guacamole that I've made from scratch several times, no mamacita needed at all.
But were the ingredients imported from a mamacita, or one of us? I'm saying we shouldn't even give the Other any money, no matter where they may be at present (ORION works for them, too), even for yummy guacamole, for the time being.
Hard to say who the produce originated from. Even food grown here in the U.S. could very well have been picked, packed, shipped, received, or stocked on shelves by mestizos or some other non-Whites. Should I look up every company sourced or otherwise in the chain of custody and question them about their hiring practices? This would be quite a cumbersome activity.

For a purist such as yourself a solution is apparent: you grow everything yourself and share it with us. I'll even volunteer the use of the modest amount of land I have and supply a rototiller already present, I'll let you bring the labor and anything else you may find useful for such a purpose.

Or we could spend more time and energy at Alliance building where we really are needed.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.