Greetings from Astrid!

Astrid

Greetings from Astrid!

Post by Astrid » Tue May 23, 2023 10:54 am

Greetings to all here at White Biocentrism! I am, of course, new -- completely new to this forum, and found it via searching for the work of Douglas Mercer, after his blog, "White America", disappeared from the internet a few weeks ago. Fortunately for me, someone in a comment section linked me to this site. I'm a bit overwhelmed, and greatly encouraged, by the vast resources contained herein; and I look forward to getting to know all of you. Thank you for allowing me into your midst!

My background is "instinctive" White Nationalist. I didn't even know the term, "White Nationalism", until the year 2015. Even so, I was instinctively a White Nationalist, as noted before, as a life-long race realist and proud of being White. My first point of entry was Stormfront; and quickly thereafter, I discovered that was only the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

I look forward to sharing more with you, in time.

Jim Mathias

Re: Greetings from Astrid!

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue May 23, 2023 11:55 am

Welcome to White biocentrism (WB), Astrid.
Will Williams championed having the essays of Douglas Mercer here as they are hard-hitting examples of Aryan thinking and established a subforum just for posting these in our Provenance section. His works are in good company, as you can see. William L. Pierce, Kevin Alfred Strom, Revilo P. Oliver and so many others also feature works Whites should give heed to as they well represent a fighting spirit of our people that inspire us "to be" striving for life and upward progress for our race rather than the "not to be" death worship our enemies would have us believe. Be sure to check them out.

Also check out the parent organization of WB, the National Alliance by reading who we are and what we're building: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/ then consider joining us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue May 23, 2023 11:10 pm

Astrid wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 10:54 am
Greetings to all here at White Biocentrism!
Greetings to you as well. Welcome to White Biocentrism.
H0216

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Wed May 24, 2023 5:20 pm

Welcome to White Biocentrism. Glad you found what your looking for. I would recommend going to https://cosmotheistchurch.org to find some great books and works from some truly incredible White men and women.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Astrid

Post by Astrid » Tue May 30, 2023 5:40 pm

Thank you for welcoming me to White Biocentrism via my "Introduce Yourself" post. I truly appreciate the friendly word. It is inspiring to be in like-minded company!

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Wed May 31, 2023 1:48 pm

Welcome Astrid, hope you find what your looking for and much more. There are many seasoned veterans here who can help with any questions you might have.

Take care,
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:20 am

Astrid wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 10:54 am

My background is "instinctive" White Nationalist. I didn't even know the term, "White Nationalism", until the year 2015. Even so, I was instinctively a White Nationalist, as noted before, as a life-long race realist and proud of being White.
That is a great place to start. You didn't have the handicap of needing to un-do bad habits or poisonous lifestyles. Instinct is a powerful tool, and never really goes away. It simply takes an awareness of what instinct is telling you and some guidance to turn it into Consciousness and begin down the Creator's path

Glad to have you here.