John Meisner

WhiteHealer

John Meisner

Post by WhiteHealer » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:51 am

My apologies John Meisner, please resubmit your account request.

WhiteHealer

Will Williams

Re: John Meisner

Post by Will Williams » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:02 am

WhiteHealer wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:51 am
My apologies John Meisner, please resubmit your account request.

WhiteHealer
I don't know what you're apologizing to Mr. Meisner for, WH, but apparently you were unaware that he is an Alliance member, a Cosmotheist thinker, and a very good writer for our cause, to boot: https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/01/on ... shot-only/

The Alliance is blazing a new way upward for our people; if we are to survive, we can no longer cling to the Christian system which teaches racelessness and “brotherhood” with the Jew — the precise opposite of what we need. To ascend the upward path again requires new thinking — combined with a reverence for our race’s past, which extends back in time to long before the invention of the Semitic religion that now limits us. By practicing Cosmotheism, and celebrating our ancient past, we will doubtlessly enrage our enemies — and in their anger they will expose themselves for what they are. The self-declared egalitarian, “humanitarian,” anti-aristocratic, and anti-hierarchical forces must be fought ruthlessly and relentlessly until they are removed from our society forever...

Our membership is still far-flung geographically and loosely organized. You and he are 3,000 miles apart, like-minded, and racially responsible. You were attracted to NA independently by different paths. You've not yet been introduced, but likely will be. We'll get our act together eventually. It doesn't happen overnight. :D
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ