Hello y'all

CosmicDissident

Re: Hello y'all

Post by CosmicDissident » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:14 am

Are definitely members there, I watched a pro-White central Florida roadside protest livestream video last year and a guy arrived to it briefly and told them he is an Alliance member.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:04 pm

CosmicDissident wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:14 am
Are definitely members there, I watched a pro-White central Florida roadside protest livestream video last year and a guy arrived to it briefly and told them he is an Alliance member.
Hopefully he made available our print publication Building A New White World (online located here: www.natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/ ) to the pro-Whites. Activists often have at least one printed copy with them wherever they go, and if a copy isn't available then at least the web address can be forwarded via cell phone.

I keep anywhere from 1-3 copies in my vehicle religiously after once finding myself in a conversation with an open-minded man without one. Multiple copies can be ordered at a nice discount here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/b ... 10-copies/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:06 pm

Nice to make your acquaintance, Hello Y’all. :)
The National Alliance calling cards are still available and also a good recruiting resource, right Jim?
Hitler was right.

BenMillan

Post by BenMillan » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:22 pm

Hello, welcome! I'm also in FL, Panhandle area.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:09 am

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:09 pm
Welcome to WB. Hope you join the NA.

We just received your big book order of more than $300, Dillon, including the full 12-volume set of Dr. Pierce's Power of Truth CDs and several of the books we publish. Listening to those 240 talks by Pierce, as I do every time I'm riding around in my truck, reinforces not only the ideology of our National Alliance that he founded, but the spiritual foundation of NA that he also founded, Cosmotheism.

You set a wonderful example for other young Whites, and not simply by joining our Alliance on your 18th birthday as you did.

Baron, we hope to see your application for NA membership cross my desk soon. That you may have found us through the "mess" known as Telegram gives me hope that others (like our new member Mr. Morgan) may find the Alliance by way of that social medium, despite it's being "irritating and very neurotic." :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:25 am

Thank you. I try and do everything I can for the National Alliance. I look forward to listening to all of Dr. Pierce’s talks. I hope to learn even more about Cosmotheism and embrace it even more. He is truly a once in a lifetime thinker. His achievements are incredible and have benefited our race and all our lives in so many ways. I am so thankful that I discovered the National Alliance, when I did. The NA actually puts up a fight for White Rights and has a strong message and goals. I feel like I am making an actual change. Putting up flyers, passing out cards, talking to people about the NA.

I hope Baron joins the NA as soon as he can. It truly is the best thing a White person can do.

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:09 am
Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:09 pm
Welcome to WB. Hope you join the NA.

We just received your big book order of more than $300, Dillon, including the full 12-volume set of Dr. Pierce's Power of Truth CDs and several of the books we publish. Listening to those 240 talks by Pierce, as I do every time I'm riding around in my truck, reinforces not only the ideology of our National Alliance that he founded, but the spiritual foundation of NA that he also founded, Cosmotheism.

You set a wonderful example for other young Whites, and not simply by joining our Alliance on your 18th birthday as you did.

Baron, we hope to see your application for NA membership cross my desk soon. That you may have found us through the "mess" known as Telegram gives me hope that others (like our new member Mr. Morgan) may find the Alliance by way of that social medium, despite it's being "irritating and very neurotic." :)
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ