Null

White Man 1

Re: Greetings from New England

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:07 pm

Welcome to our little forum. I take it from your username that you reside in Boston. A far cry from our rural retreat in East Tennessee, but certainly a world of difference from Southern California.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. I look forward to reading your posts.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:57 pm

Welcome, Kinsman! Welcome!

It's always nice to see another brother/sister join our little forum. Never gets old. Helps me sleep at night.

You can never go wrong with the Cosmotheist Bookstore. I have more than a hundred titles, but sadly not the time to read them all. :( Bills gotta get paid, and all that. Greedy (((goblins))).

I really wish I lived in the Whitest city in the U.S. of A. I bet it must feel pretty safe. Do you still lock your doors out of habit?

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:05 pm

Welcome Sons of Boston, I am glad you have decided to join our forum here. We talk about many things here as you may have already seen. Moving from SoCal to New England, what a pleasant change indeed. Your family must have felt a huge relief.

I noticed you are interested in building up the community up there. Thats great! There is a leaflet distribution campaign happening this month, "Love your Race". This ADV explains more on the subject. https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/02/ne ... d-dresden/ if you're able to get involved that's great but I realize it is short notice.

Also, the the anniversary of Dresden is coming up too.
https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/02/re ... sden-2023/

Take care, and again, Welcome sir!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:23 am

sonsofboston wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:52 pm
I recently escaped the hispanic ghetto that is Southern California and made it to one of the Whitest metropolitan cities in the United States.
White Man 1 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:07 pm
I take it from your username that you reside in Boston.
I'm sad to report this, but Boston is less than 50% White:
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/ ... /RHI825221

Got my hopes up.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:11 am

Welcome, SOB. Glad to see you're wanting to educate yourself and this forum's and National Vanguard's online archives, and the bookstore provides enough reading for many years. Be sure to take a close look at the bookstore's Alliance-published section to get a very good feel for the National Alliance.

And also please read our forum rules!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:17 pm

sonsofboston wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:15 pm
Yes, you are correct. When I say 'one of the Whitest major metropolitan cities', I meant one with the least number of nonwhites
Yeah, I didn't think you'd move clear across the country just to live in a slightly Whiter neighborhood. I sure as Hell wouldn't. Why not move to the Whitest one you can afford?

Unless you enjoy watching chimp-outs(without Whites involved). I sure as Hell do.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:06 pm

Sometimes we’ve gotta do what we’ve gotta do to flee Southern California, even if wherever we end up is less than ideal. That governor, those taxes, gas prices, being the most populous state, the nonwhite foreigners taking over everywhere, the jews spreading anti White hatred, etc.
Welcome, sonsofboston. Nice home library you’re curating.
Hitler was right.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:10 pm

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:17 pm
sonsofboston wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:15 pm
Yes, you are correct. When I say 'one of the Whitest major metropolitan cities', I meant one with the least number of nonwhites
Yeah, I didn't think you'd move clear across the country just to live in a slightly Whiter neighborhood. I sure as Hell wouldn't. Why not move to the Whitest one you can afford?

Unless you enjoy watching chimp-outs(without Whites involved). I sure as Hell do.
Back in the 1980s, maybe even the 1990s, we could’ve had more choices, but I’ve seen neighborhoods go to hell around me once more than one of the wrong species of people move in and then take over.
Hitler was right.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:09 pm

Hey Brother! Welcome to the worst part of the best damned region in the country :lol: ! Im about 2 hours north of you in NH, (if your in Boston Boston, and not a Metro suburb, otherwise, you might be further or closer) we should chat some time!

mr_morgan

Post by mr_morgan » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:20 am

Glad you're here and welcome to the East Coast!

Nice book selection too, Dalton has done some great work. I really enjoyed his Debating the Holocaust book from a few years back. I've also been meaning to read Lewis' Hitler. Let me know how it is when you get to it.

Welcome aboard SonsOfBoston!
- Mr. Morgan