RCavallius

Re: Good Afternoon All

Post by RCavallius » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:18 pm

Welcome!
H0216

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:26 pm

Yeah, go back to the Cosmotheist wizard, Mr. Morgan. I liked it!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:51 pm

FolkishFreya wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:57 am
Welcome Mr. Morgan,
It's reassuring to know that people are still joining NA as a result of social media. Yes, social media is trash but...

...but like Mr. Morgan said about Telegram:
Telegram channels seem to be activism centered, informative, or humorous. Most lack any semblance of group consensus or even general direction. The platform tends to just breed infighting, trolls, and clowns. There is good info. on there - good people too - but the amount of garbage there vastly outweighs the gold.
"Trash, garbage, infighting, unfocused, trolls and clowns..." If we see any of that here n WB, we nip in in the bud. I do not see that we are receiving NA membership applications from various social media, unless an aspirant was directed to our sites, particularly to the talks by Dr. Pierce on natall.com/Bitchute or video.Natall.com.

We are straying from welcoming Mr. Morgan, but I'm sure that social media are not as great as folks make them out to be, especially for teens who become addicted to them, a problem I've never had and never will have.

Teenaged girls, more so than boys, are reportedly addicted to social media, experiencing low self-esteem, bullying etc. The poll I saw said 30% of young girls admit to having considered suicide and 24% had been pressured into having sex. Good grief! Can social media really be beneficial with stats like that? LGBT in teens? what's with that?

All I can compare this to is my own teen years when there was no LGBT nonsense (zero!), very little unacceptable sexual pressure and no suicides among my classmates. Of course, there were no cell phones so no one had his face buried in one much of his time and no Internet so most socialization was face to face or over a landline. My schools and neighborhood were all White. Kids today can't even imagine that, but we Boomers can tell 'em how it was and how it needs to be close to that again, starting with separation of the races. Our Alliance aims for that first. I did find this recent piece in a search:[/quote]

How does [sic] social media affect teenagers? Like any form of technology, social media has [sic] both an upside and a downside. And when it comes to the social media effects on teens, there are significant pros and cons to take into account.

On the plus side, platforms like TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat can be lifesavers for teens who feel isolated or marginalized, particularly LGBTQ teens. :roll: In addition, social media helped teens feel more connected and not as lonely during the pandemic.

But the impact of social media on youth can also be significantly detrimental to mental health. In particular, social media and teen depression are closely linked. Furthermore, overuse of the apps exposes teens to cyberbullying, body image issues, and tech addiction, and results in less time spent doing healthy, real-world activities. And while the majority of parents believe they know what their child is posting on social media, according to a Pew Research poll, a survey of teens found that 70 percent of them are hiding their online behavior from their parents

TISSSOT and it is the parents' obligation to protect their kids from it, beginning with home-schooling, if possible.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:13 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:51 pm
...but I'm sure that social media are not as great as folks make them out to be, especially for teens who become addicted to them, a problem I've never had and never will have.
I envy you here, Will. My generation(Millennials) have so many problems and addictions, it's as if someone was trying to engineer us out of existence. Just freeing oneself from these addictions -- the withdrawals of which are debilitating -- is a major achievement.

I still pity the Boomers more, however. Most of them are so hopelessly lost in Jewish propaganda, they'd have nose bleeds, a brain aneurism, and then go into a deep coma if they ever realized that everything they knew was a deliberate deception. Millennials, and Zoomers(Generation Zyklon) don't have this problem. The major problem they have is that the Jews are working overtime to turn them all into homosexuals or to destroy their sexuality entirely by turning them into abominations of the opposite sex.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:30 pm

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:13 pm
Will Williams wrote:
...but I'm sure that social media are not as great as folks make them out to be, especially for teens who become addicted to them, a problem I've never had and never will have.
I envy you here, Will. My generation(Millennials) have so many problems and addictions, it's as if someone was trying to engineer us out of existence. Just freeing oneself from these addictions -- the withdrawals of which are debilitating -- is a major achievement.
It's not up to me to free young people from smartphones, video games and all that social media trash that has them addicted, alienated and depressed. Like I just said: it's up to their parents -- many of whom are addicted to the same crap.

Commenting here on WB and on our NV is enough Internet social media for me. Some need these electronic devices for school or work, but it doesn't take that much discipline to design one's life without so much dependency. I've never even seen a text message. I have voicemail on my landlines and an Inbox on my computer for emails, so I'm accessible for those I need to be accessible to. I have a camera, a flashlight and an old-fashioned Timex wristwatch, and have no need for a telephone in my pocket with interrupting calls all day. I manage just fine believe it or not.

Kevin Strom told me, "Will, you don't know what you're missing." My reply: "I know exactly what I'm missing and don't miss it a bit."
I still pity the Boomers more, however. Most of them are so hopeless lost in Jewish propaganda, they'd have nose bleeds and then go into a deep coma if they ever realized that everything they knew was a deliberate deception. Millennials, and Zoomers(Generation Zyklon) don't have this problem. The major problem they have is that the Jews are working overtime to turn them all into homosexuals or to destroy their sex entirely by turning them into abominations of the opposite sex.

Pitiful people reveal themselves early on. Don't waste time and energy pitying them. Be courteous, be civil, but don't waste your time arguing with the pitiful, Zoomer or Boomer.

In our people one's age is not the issue. It only takes a couple of minutes to evaluate one of our own, whatever his age, and move on if he is not responsive to what we have to say. A very small percentage of our people are racially responsible, but that percentage will increase if the irresponsible are approached carefully. What is our kinsman's position on non-White immigration? On LGBT? On racial mixing? Interracial sex? Rampant Black crime?

It's really quite easy with hot button issues. Or start out talking about the weather, or traffic, or inflated gas and food prices, and graduate to gun control or Critical Race Theory. if you raise any interest in those topics, take it to White Replacement Theory which you can prove is no theory at all, but Fact!

The facts are on our side. You might even broach the subject of who controls the mass news and entertainment industry, but that's not a good opening subject. Neither are racial separation or Cosmotheism. Talk about truth vs lies -- what a liar Joe Biden and his Democrats are -- and have an Alliance business card on you to hand to one who is agreeing with you and who you think might go to our sites to inform himself. He'll be as amazed as we were when we first realized we'd been lied to all of our lives by nearly everyone.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:07 pm

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:13 pm
Will Williams wrote:

I still pity the Boomers more, however. Most of them are so hopelessly lost in Jewish propaganda, they'd have nose bleeds, a brain aneurism, and then go into a deep coma if they ever realized that everything they knew was a deliberate deception. Millennials, and Zoomers(Generation Zyklon) don't have this problem. The major problem they have is that the Jews are working overtime to turn them all into homosexuals or to destroy their sexuality entirely by turning them into abominations of the opposite sex.
That's just 'effin' great; just what the White Nationalist movement needs: another Baby Boomer basher. I am a Baby Boomer and, for the most part, I'm pretty damn proud of my generation. I will not make any excuses for our mistakes; however, at least a large percentage of my Baby Boomer generation moved away from their parent's home at a young age, went to work and /or college and / or was drafted by the corrupt, despotic federal government. You see, mr. baby boomer basher, back in our day we had something called "a draft," so real-live White European human beings were conscripted. Many were conscripted even though, for some, it might have violated their conscience, and likely even violated their internal constitution.

My generation, the Baby Boomers, while not entirely responsible, had a huge hand in building and advancing America--its society, its culture, its infrastructure, its technological fields, the medical fields, aerospace and space exploration, every trade and technical field, research and development (including the Internet), and just about any and every single profession, occupation, avocation, and field of endeavor one can cite.

For many in your generation, the Millennials, they're now into middle life and have yet to start building a life. For many in your generation, their lives revolve around living in their mamma's basement, sitting in their five-day-old, crap-stained, encrusted underwear, focused on playing video games and computer games, surfing the Internet, and squandering their worthless time assuming another anonymity as they argue with complete strangers at the newest Internet forum--using childish, immature, puerile "Internet babble," replete with primer style writing that is fraught with misspelled words, inaccurate punctuation, fragmented sentences, and nonsensical, babbling, meaningless prose.

On those extremely rare moments when a Millennial ventures forth from his mamma's basement, the moment his "Tiny Tim-like" twinkle toes hit the pavement his nose is buried so far into his cell phone that he is completely oblivious to his surroundings. To the average Millennial, the "real world" is found only in his cell phone. Talk face-to-face with a real live White European human being? A Millennial engage another human being in face-to-face conversation? Not on your life--not a chance in hell of something that "radical" happening for a Millennial. You see, all those hours, days, weeks, months, years--and, yes, for some even decades--spent holed up in his/her mamma's basement has turned this Millennial into the epitome of the model of most Millennials: an anti-social, psychotic, neurotic, schizophrenic dupe. Little wonder, then, that the suicide rate is so high for Millennials; little wonder, then, that so many Millennials are sucking the hind teat of government, receiving every type and kind of means-tested welfare available to this generation of failures, losers, and mentally incompetent morons.

As for your crude comments about me and my fellow Baby Boomers: I am a proud, resolute Baby Boomer; I have no nosebleeds, I do not have a brain aneurysm, I am fully aware, cognizant, and quite intelligent--and about the "intelligent part," you can ask those who know me best. It's not bragging; it is pure, unadulterated fact. Lost in jew propaganda? Not a chance; you see, I first learned--and learned well--about the parasitic jew and its serpentine-like, multi-headed monster with its countless sinewy tentacles way, way back in 1980--likely before you were even a gleam in your father's vision--and I've been waging war against that serpentine-like, multi-headed monster since that ignominious date back in March 1980. And while I do not hold myself out as the unparalleled, unequaled "expert on the jew problem," because there are others who know more than than I know, I've likely intentionally forgotten more about the "jew problem" then you'll ever know.

You have the audacity to insult and denigrate the sexuality of my generation. That disgusts me! My generation, the Baby Boomers, does not have a pathology called homosexuality; however, your generation is rife with every imaginable category and classification of sexually degenerate creep: lesbians, homosexuals, butt pluggers, carpet munchers, bi-sexuals, tri-sexuals, faggots, perverts, non-binary creeps, and every type and kind of assorted, confused, delirious sexual degenerate.

Consequently, I fail to see your point about bashing Baby Boomers. Son--you are a male, correct?--please take your bashing of Baby Boomers to another Site. Or do one hell of a lot of maturing, of growing cognitively and intellectually, and perhaps even waking up to the cold, hard realities that your generation, the Millennials, is the closest there has ever been in America to a generation that has not just failed but has set the standard for failure and embarrassment.

Your failed generation, the Millennials, has lowered the bar for generational success so damn low that "the bar" now exists in negative territory. And that ain't exaggerating, son; that is a cold, hard fact.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:33 pm

It's good to see you back, WV. We've missed your edgy commentary.

It's a shame to see you and AA disagreeing on anything. You are two of NA's most valued activists and, believe it or not, agree on much more than what you may disagree on. I didn't take his comments about Boomers personally because all else aside each generation believes they are smarter than their elders, no matter how wrong they are. He envied this Boomer, perhaps because I reject the gadgets his generation is so addicted to. You make some good points contrasting Boomers with Millennials, but we need to find common ground, like that only we and ours are capable of making White babies

Please, let's move beyond the shortcomings of our respective generations. Let's strive to make those being born now the "greatest generation," because those who have embraced that title failed our race miserably by supporting the disastrous, fratricidal second world war.

I meant what I said above, and neither of you are to be pitied because of your ages:

Pitiful people reveal themselves early on. Don't waste time and energy pitying them. Be courteous, be civil, but don't waste your time arguing with the pitiful, Zoomer or Boomer.

In our people one's age is not the issue. It only takes a couple of minutes to evaluate one of our own, whatever his age, and move on if he is not responsive to what we have to say.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:12 am

sitting in their five-day-old, crap-stained, encrusted underwear,
. WV, thank you for making me laugh like you did when I was on SF.
But seriously, WNs would do well to remember that this pitting of different White generations against one another plays right into the hands of the reptilian enemy’s tactic of divide and conquer.
Well, the good thing about being in gen x, like myself, is that not only do the (((media))) find us invisible, but so do those who fall into the Jews’ trap of pitting us against one another.

It’s bad enough that Ukraine and Russia are at odds. The kikenvermin love that. War is the Jews’ harvest.

Unity is our strength, which is obvious, so how the hell did that change to “diversity is our strength “? We WNs know better, or we might not feel the need to be on here.
I feel like I’m the only one in the past few decades or so, ever since the word “diversity “ being shoved down my throat like a rabbi raping me, saying to myself, “No! Diversity is divisive!! :x
At the very least, the rabbi’s ilk have been mind raping many.
Hitler was right.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:47 am

Supremely White wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:12 am
sitting in their five-day-old, crap-stained, encrusted underwear,
. WV, thank you for making me laugh like you did when I was on SF.
But seriously, WNs would do well to remember that this pitting of different White generations against one another plays right into the hands of the reptilian enemy’s tactic of divide and conquer.
Well, the good thing about being in gen x, like myself, is that not only do the (((media))) find us invisible, but so do those who fall into the Jews’ trap of pitting us against one another.

It’s bad enough that Ukraine and Russia are at odds. The kikenvermin love that. War is the Jews’ harvest.

Unity is our strength, which is obvious, so how the hell did that change to “diversity is our strength “? We WNs know better, or we might not feel the need to be on here.
I feel like I’m the only one in the past few decades or so, ever since the word “diversity “ being shoved down my throat like a rabbi raping me, saying to myself, “No! Diversity is divisive!! :x
At the very least, the rabbi’s ilk have been mind raping many.
I was merely responding to an attack upon my generation and upon my Baby Boomer sisters and brothers. In all my years of being in the White Nationalist movement I have never--not even once--triggered a battle that is intergenerational. Lately though, I've noticed a disturbing trend among younger White Nationalists--and especially Millennials--who find it in their poisoned hearts to blame all the ills and problems besetting our White race upon only one generation: the Baby Boomers (those born from 1946 to 1964).

When attacked, I respond in full force. I can be as gentle as the proverbial lamb or as vicious as a viper, a pit bull, and a charging rhinocerous, all rolled into one. I spare no quarter when someone attacks my White European race, the National Alliance, my European nationalities, my White Nationalism, my Southern Nationalism, and / or my Baby Boomer generation. Call it fierce pride and principled righteousness!
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:31 am

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:33 pm

Please, let's move beyond the shortcomings of our respective generations. Let's strive to make those being born now the "greatest generation," because those who have embraced that title failed our race miserably by supporting the disastrous, fratricidal second world war.

I meant what I said above, and neither of you are to be pitied because of your ages:

Hear hear! None of us are here for generational division. The most important generation to me is the one yet to be born that will bring the current order to it's knees.