Good Afternoon All

mr_morgan

Good Afternoon All

Post by mr_morgan » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:16 pm

Good afternoon all,

I have spent many evenings over the last few years reading, listening to, and pondering the many works of the late, great Dr. Pierce – as well as some related writers, speakers, and countrymen. The insight gained from these men has started to crystallize within me and form a lens of the world that couldn't make things any clearer. I yearn to share this sight with many others and I believe the NA, its supporters, and all those reading this feel the same way.

I'm a thoughtful person, I care about our values, and I want to contribute to this growing community (and maybe make a few friends on the way). I'm happy to be here.

Lastly, Chairman Williams stated in the Jan. BULLETIN that he was "unaware of any new members joining the Alliance directly from Gab or Telegram". Well I'd like to add that I discovered a fair amount of Dr. Pierce's work through Telegram and I'd say a good part of my inspiration to join this forum and the NA came from some of the content on that service. I believe as time goes on, more folks will be exposed to our viewpoints and find their way here like I have.

Thank you for reading,

- Morgan
- Mr. Morgan

White Man 1

Re: Good Afternoon All

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:00 pm

Welcome Morgan! I am pleased to have you here. I expended a lot of effort of outreach on Telegram and ended up with relatively little to show for it. I am glad you found your way to us through the platform; maybe it wasn't wasted time after all.

I'm sure you have already read through our forum rules and statement of purpose, so feel free to jump in. I look forward to working with you.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:56 pm

Welcome, Mr. Morgan! Happy to have you!

Tell me, is your avatar of a wizard holding the Book of Cosmotheism?

mr_morgan

Post by mr_morgan » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:41 pm

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:56 pm
Welcome, Mr. Morgan! Happy to have you!

Tell me, is your avatar of a wizard holding the Book of Cosmotheism?
Why yes it is! Unfortunately the avatar image is limited to 100px, but here's a larger version. I whipped this up in Photoshop a while back. Please excuse the pixilation as it was made using low resolution art.
wizard-me_national-vanguard-book [420x420].png
wizard-me_national-vanguard-book [420x420].png (82.78 KiB) Viewed 1341 times
- Mr. Morgan

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:41 pm

mr_morgan wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:16 pm
Good afternoon all,

I have spent many evenings over the last few years reading, listening to, and pondering the many works of the late, great Dr. Pierce – as well as some related writers, speakers, and countrymen. The insight gained from these men has started to crystallize within me and form a lens of the world that couldn't make things any clearer. I yearn to share this sight with many others and I believe the NA, its supporters, and all those reading this feel the same way.

I'm a thoughtful person, I care about our values, and I want to contribute to this growing community (and maybe make a few friends on the way). I'm happy to be here.

Lastly, Chairman Williams stated in the Jan. BULLETIN that he was "unaware of any new members joining the Alliance directly from Gab or Telegram". Well I'd like to add that I discovered a fair amount of Dr. Pierce's work through Telegram and I'd say a good part of my inspiration to join this forum and the NA came from some of the content on that service. I believe as time goes on, more folks will be exposed to our viewpoints and find their way here like I have.

Thank you for reading,

- Morgan
Welcome, Morgan. I've heard that there is some sort of Cosmotheist group on Telegram that our people didn't start. Maybe that's where you learned about our Alliance. If so, that's good. Use it to guide others to Natall.com, NationalVanguard.org and video.Natall.com.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

mr_morgan

Post by mr_morgan » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:34 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:41 pm
Welcome, Morgan. I've heard that there is some sort of Cosmotheist group on Telegram that our people didn't start. Maybe that's where you learned about our Alliance. If so, that's good. Use it to guide others to Natall.com, NationalVanguard.org and video.Natall.com.
I don't remember where I first heard of the National Alliance, but I believe it was just through a standard search engine query when I began to look into the life and work of Dr. Pierce a few years ago. I've only seen a few WLP / Cosmotheism / NA themed channels on Telegram, most of which have low member counts and are generally informative, lacking the ability to post comments, interact, etc.

The majority of popular White Nationalist, NatSoc, etc. Telegram channels seem to be activism centered, informative, or humorous. Most lack any semblance of group consensus or even general direction. The platform tends to just breed infighting, trolls, and clowns. There is good info. on there - good people too - but the amount of garbage there vastly outweighs the gold.

Although, whenever Dr. Pierce is mentioned, he's generally well recognized and revered, which is a good sign I think.
- Mr. Morgan

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:57 am

Welcome Mr. Morgan,

It's reassuring to know that people are still joining NA as a result of social media. Yes, social media is trash but it, as we see here, can still be useful. As you or someone said there are pretty much just "trolls" out there. Which is unfortunate but a reality.

Our members are putting together a leaflet drop, the campaign is, "Love Your Race". Please think about being a part of it. If you need links or instruction let me or someone know.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/02/ne ... d-dresden/

Again, welcome!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:04 pm

Welcome, Mr. Morgan. The artwork you've replicated here has provided some interesting viewing.
Please take a minute or two of your time to read the forum rules and also be advised that we're a family friendly site where we limit the posting of nude images. We had an individual here who was rather fixated on posting them in the past and was kindly but firmly requested to stop. He took great offense to that and left us, a needless action when all he had to do was to comply with the request. While we're not Victorian prudes, we do have to consider that children may be viewing this site.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

mr_morgan

Post by mr_morgan » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:59 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:04 pm
Welcome, Mr. Morgan. The artwork you've replicated here has provided some interesting viewing.
Please take a minute or two of your time to read the forum rules and also be advised that we're a family friendly site where we limit the posting of nude images. We had an individual here who was rather fixated on posting them in the past and was kindly but firmly requested to stop. He took great offense to that and left us, a needless action when all he had to do was to comply with the request. While we're not Victorian prudes, we do have to consider that children may be viewing this site.
My apologies! I had read the rules but assumed the content was acceptable due to the subject matter, medium, etc. and after seeing a nude painting here. Regardless, I'll make sure to keep my posts more family friendly in the future. Thanks for the welcome!
- Mr. Morgan

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:22 pm

I believe the material in your thread was tasteful, and allowed. It never hurts to be cautious about what we allow on here, as we have had issues before, which is what Jim was getting at.