Greetings, one and all!

Max Musson

Greetings, one and all!

Post by Max Musson » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:45 am

I am a white nationalist activist of long standing, living in the UK, and over the years since I first discovered the National Alliance I have been an occasional, modest doner to the Alliance, an occasional customer of National Vanguard Books and an occasional contributor with now approximately forty articles published and available for you to read on the National Vanguard website.

I first became aware of William Pierce when he was one of the main speakers at a British National Party rally held in London's Docklands and on that occasion I had the honour of shaking his hand. I then became a regular Saturday morning listener to American Dissident Voices and became aware also of Kevin Alfred Strom.

After William Pierce's death, there was a perceptable drop in the quality of organisation of the Alliance and I was dismayed by the decline of what had until then been America's premier White nationalist organisation. I needn't have worried however, because once Kevin and Will Williams regained control of the Alliance, it rapidly began to recover and has in recent years regained it's original vigour and status.

I have joined this forum as one means of maintaining contact with the Alliance. It is pleasing to observe the progress the Alliance continues to make.

Best wishes,

Max Musson.

Will Williams

Re: Greetings, one and all!

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:52 pm

Max Musson wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:45 am
I am a white nationalist activist of long standing, living in the UK, and over the years since I first discovered the National Alliance I have been an occasional, modest doner to the Alliance, an occasional customer of National Vanguard Books and an occasional contributor with now approximately forty articles published and available for you to read on the National Vanguard website.

I first became aware of William Pierce when he was one of the main speakers at a British National Party rally held in London's Docklands and on that occasion I had the honour of shaking his hand. I then became a regular Saturday morning listener to American Dissident Voices and became aware also of Kevin Alfred Strom.

After William Pierce's death, there was a perceptable drop in the quality of organisation of the Alliance and I was dismayed by the decline of what had until then been America's premier White nationalist organisation. I needn't have worried however, because once Kevin and Will Williams regained control of the Alliance, it rapidly began to recover and has in recent years regained it's original vigour and status.

I have joined this forum as one means of maintaining contact with the Alliance. It is pleasing to observe the progress the Alliance continues to make.

Best wishes,

Max Musson.
Thanks for joining our little forum, Max. I recognized your name from somewhere, but had no idea you have contributed 40 articles to NV. Hopefully you'll also join our Alliance and introduce our organization to your fellow Brits.

I helped arrange with John Tyndall for Dr. Pierce to go to that BNP meeting where you met him.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

bwhelan91

Post by bwhelan91 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:12 am

Yes- Dr.Pierce is surely missed..
We are more than lucky to have Mr.Williams. We as the Alliance would be nowhere with out him.
Keep up the good fight Max. We continue to fight the good fight!

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:23 am

Welcome to WB Max and thank you for your contributions to NV. We are happy to have you, we talk about almost everything here. As you can see there are many forums to choose from. :lol:

You got to meet quite an incredible person, you are very fortunate. WLP was such an eloquent man. That really must have been such an awesome and memorable event indeed.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:09 pm

Welcome, Max.
Have you had a chance to read the most concise book on Cosmotheism produced to date? It's a recent publication of ours and is Dr. Pierce's best thoughts on the long-term practical and spiritual life-philosophy with which we are guided to direct our race's path into the future.
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Max Musson

Post by Max Musson » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:43 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:09 pm
Have you had a chance to read the most concise book on Cosmotheism produced to date?
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/
Indeed I have. I have a copy of that very book on my desk next to me. I purchased it last year.

Cosmotheism is one of the aspects of the teachings of Dr Pierce that first attracted me. I have been a student of the role of race and race consciousness in human evolution since I was thirteen, which was a long time ago now. I can remember submitting a school history project at that time, which focused on human evolution. I had chapters on Australopithicines, Homo erectus, Homo neanderthalensis and anotomically modern Homo sapiens, but my final chapter was a comparative essay, comparing the achievements of the various modern races of man.

This final chapter showed the towering achievements of the White race compared to the other races during historic times, and it was the kind of essay that would not only get me expelled from school, if as a school boy I submitted it today, it would probably result in me being referred to 'Prevent', the UK government's anti-extremism task force. The most ironic thing about that though, is that my teachers at the time were so impressed by my project work, they awarded me the school's prize for History that year. How things have changed!

By the time I was sixteen, I had developed a hypothesis which I called, "God in a Saracen Armoured Car", later revised to "God in a Humvee".

This hypothesis was that if we were today to assemble a fleet of say 15 to 20 armoured personnel carriers, and those vehicles were converted to steam power, such that the the steam engine is powered by any kind of combustable material; coal; charcoal; wood; old carpets; or oily rags, they could travel all over the world and would never run out of fuel. As long as some form of combustable material and water could be found, the fleet of vehicles would remain mobile.

If we then converted various of these vehicles to house; electricity generators; a state of the art operating theatre; a science workshop; a metal workshop; a communications centre based around CB radio; and to carry; modern small arms; modern tools of every type, including agricultural tools and modern construction tools; etc, all of these things could be powered by the electricity generators, which in turn would be powered by the steam engines powering the vehicles.

If we then created a crew for this fleet of vehicles, composed of trained pioneers, trained in the sciences; electronics; agriculture; metal fabrication; unarmed combat and modern military tactics, this might perhaps comprise of 100 skilled individuals including both sexes.

And this is where my hypothesis strays a little into the realm of fantasy. If we had a time machine capable to sending that manned fleet of vehicles back in time to the Palaeolithic, the people in that fleet of vehicles would appear to the people of the Palaeolithic as Gods. They would ride in 'Chariots of Fire'; they could point what would appear to be a staff at someone hundreds of yards away and fire a 'thunderbolt' that could kill that person; and they could take someone who might ostensibly appear to be dead, and bring them back to life.

The people manning that fleet of armoured personnel carriers could possibly conquer the whole world in just a couple of years and they would be worshipped as Godlike creatures by the people of that time.

Unfortunately, we don't have time machines (yet) but if we continue the process of human evolution through eugenics there is every reason to believe that our descendants in 40,000 years time will have advanced their knowledge and intelligence to such an extent, that they will appear to us, to modern-day humans, as Godlike creatures with abilities, science and technology that we can currently only dream of. Possibly even time travel. Higher man will appear to man as man would appear to sub-man, to use Dr Pierce's terminology.

This was a hypothesis that I conceived at the age of sixteen and for many years I was distracted and didn't develop it further. I didn't know about Cosmotheism then, but once I discovered Dr Pierce's Trilogy I recognised immediately the truth of his words. Dr Pierce was way ahead of me in the formulation of his ideas, but our ideas aligned.

It pleases me greatly that KAS has continued to develop and expand upon Dr Pierce's Cosmotheist teachings also, and I have enjoyed the significant contribution that Kevin made to 'Cosmotheism - Religion of the Future'.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:06 pm

Welcome, Max Musson! and thank you very, very much for your work!

It's because of you, and people like you, that myself and others are even awake.

Again, thank you!