Better late than never

Dan

Re: Better late than never

Post by Dan » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:05 am

Ok I've heard that about Wikipedia. So is Georgia not considered White?

Also, pretty cool background story about the tapes. In my small rural country home town we never got cable TV run down our rural road. But my parents did get C band satellite maybe like 1990. (the big giant metal dish). Also I used to watch daytime and after school talk shows with my Granny. Geraldo, Donahue, Oprah, etc. I remember all the talk about Geraldo getting hit in the face with a chair. But either they didn't show that episode in Alabama or I didn't see it. But they talked about it on TV for days on end, so I remember it well. Ha! They show that in the intro on Race and Reason. :lol:

And do you have any tapes of interviews that haven't been put online? Of Dr. Pierce and anybody that sat down with Tom Metzger. :)

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:30 am

Dan wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:05 am

Also, pretty cool background story about the tapes. In my small rural country home town we never got cable TV run down our rural road. But my parents did get C band satellite maybe like 1990. (the big giant metal dish). Also I used to watch daytime and after school talk shows with my Granny. Geraldo, Donahue, Oprah, etc. I remember all the talk about Geraldo getting hit in the face with a chair. But either they didn't show that episode in Alabama or I didn't see it. But they talked about it on TV for days on end, so I remember it well. Ha! They show that in the intro on Race and Reason. :lol:

And do you have any tapes of interviews that haven't been put online? Of Dr. Pierce and anybody that sat down with Tom Metzger. :)

I don't collect old tapes, Dan. That's a job for others who are interested in that. You seem to have the knack for finding them so keep digging. Metzge's followers have maintained an archive of old tapes here: https://resist.com/w-a-r-video-titles/ You should feel like a kid in a candy store roaming around in there.

There's probably a tape floating around somewhere of a "debate" that I was invited to participate in at the Raleigh, NC, Cable Access station. What I liked about it was it was recorded live, no editing, no "breaking to commercial" when the host had lost control of his show. :lol: The fat white Christian host had invited a Negro Christian preacher, Bible in hand, to oppose me. It couldn't have been a better platform for me to communicate my pro-White, decidedly non-Christian beliefs that were opposed to theirs. I arrived at the studio loaded for bear and danced circles around that feckless tag team. It was riotous! Dr. Pierce loved it. I'd sent my only copy to Kevin when I became NA Chairman, thinking he'd be able to use it somehow, but he later told me he had lost it along with some other rare material I'd sent to him. Dan, if you can find it you will have earned a rare gold Life Rune lapel pin.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:18 am

Dan wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:05 am
Ha! I'm certain there are Whites in Georgia and they likely speak Russian since it was part of the USSR.

But as far as nations in the Caucasus being Aryan, lets see what WikiJews say:

Azerbaijan (UK: /ˌæzərbaɪˈdʒɑːn, -ˈdʒæn/ (listen), US: /ˌɑːzərbaɪˈdʒɑːn, ˌæz-/;[10] Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan [ɑːzæɾbɑjˈdʒɑn]), officially the Republic of Azerbaijan, is a transcontinental country located at the boundary of Eastern Europe and Western Asia.[11] It is a part of the South Caucasus region and is bounded by the Caspian Sea to the east, Russia (Republic of Dagestan) to the north, Georgia to the northwest, Armenia and Turkey to the west, and Iran to the south. Baku is the capital and largest city.

The Azerbaijan Democratic Republic proclaimed its independence from the Transcaucasian Democratic Federative Republic in 1918 and became the first secular democratic Muslim-majority state. In 1920, the country was incorporated into the Soviet Union as the Azerbaijan SSR.[12][13] The modern Republic of Azerbaijan proclaimed its independence on 30 August 1991,[14][15] shortly before the dissolution of the Soviet Union in the same year... The vast majority of the country's population (97%) is nominally[24] Muslim

Certainly, there are some Whites in Arabaijan and some lovely female specimens, as there are in Georgia, but I wouldn't recommend a good ol' Mississippi boy who is leaning toward Cosmotheism going there with expectations to find a compatible wife.

This ain't Missisippi
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dan

Post by Dan » Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:13 am

What name did they bill you as? "Will Williams" "William White Williams" etc ? If you remember.

It might never have been put online. But I'll check. Remember the name of the show by chance? Or any type of keyword would narrow it down. Like "Pat" would help a little and "Sajak" would be perfect, rare search term. But "Let's Talk Talk Show" wouldn't be a good search term (so general sounding)

A treasure hunt! I'm game :)

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:43 pm

Dan wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:13 am
What name did they bill you as? "Will Williams" "William White Williams" etc ? If you remember.

It might never have been put online. But I'll check. Remember the name of the show by chance? Or any type of keyword would narrow it down. Like "Pat" would help a little and "Sajak" would be perfect, rare search term. But "Let's Talk Talk Show" wouldn't be a good search term (so general sounding)

A treasure hunt! I'm game :)
I have always used my given name because I never saw a reason to hide behind an alias. It's doubtful that a video of that show is on the Internet, but who knows? Do Cable Access channels still even exist? If so, the one in Raleigh may well have archived past shows. I forget the name of the fat Christian host but recall that he had a weekly show on the channel.

The woman who had been put in charge of Raleigh's CA channel was Black, as was her assistant and all of the interns she had hired. She objected to my broadcasting Metzger's R&R shows and even wrote a letter to the editor of the Raleigh Times newspaper saying that she "wasn't comfortable sharing the same highways or even the same dictionary with Will Williams." Nice. Since she was employed by the city, I took that and proof that she had not been properly broadcasting my R&R shows as required, to the City Attorney, demanding redress, and she was fired. She claimed she resigned to run for mayor of Raleigh; she managed to get something like 360 votes from the Negro community and came in last. :lol: It was small victories like that back then that were the sweetest. I recall that may have been in 1987 or early '88, but was probably later.

Who knows, Kevin may one day even find the tape that I sent to him? It's probably just in a box in storage somewhere. Let's try to focus our efforts and sights on what we can do now and for the future, not on digging up long lost CA videos.

Dan

Post by Dan » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:27 pm

ok.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:18 pm

Dan wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:43 pm
According to Wikipedia, the country of Georgia is a "Caucasian State.
Dan, I hope you are learning to distrust WikiJews when it comes to anything related to race.

If you want to learn anything racial having to do with the "state of Georgia," I advise reading my favorite writer, Douglas Mercer:

The Ellis Island of the South

I DON’T know if you noticed, but the state of Georgia, in the heart of Dixie, currently is scraping the bottom of the barrel by sending a Jew and Negro to the United States Senate. It’s true that the White people who ran against them were pathetic cucks, corporate drones, and all around non-entities — but still, a Jew and Negro? It’s disgusting that they’ve fallen that low.

They say that Atlanta now bills itself as the “City Too Busy to Hate.” If that’s true, they need to slow down, get their priorities straight, and start hating.. https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/09/th ... the-south/
:lol: