Better late than never

D.MacMullen

Better late than never

Post by D.MacMullen » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:20 pm

Hello everyone,
I should have done this 3+ years ago. My name is Donald MacMullen. My family lives and works on our West Virginia campus. I came to work for the Alliance after responding to a member help wanted in a bulletin in 2019. My wife and I were married in 2021 by the Chairman here on site and we're currently raising our two children here. I am a motorcycle mechanic, tree worker, and all around Mr.fix it. Like our chairman says, if Whites insist on participating in "social media" use ours not theirs. So here I am. I hope to play a more active part on this forum.

RCavallius

Re: Better late than never

Post by RCavallius » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:57 am

Welcome, brother. It's always good to see your name pop up in any context, even if you are three years late. 🤣

I hope you'll become more active here.

Can you work on Volkswagens?
H0216

bwhelan91

Post by bwhelan91 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:48 am

So happy you've introduced yourself! Welcome to WhiteBiocentrism :) You're the best.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:55 am

Welcome to the forum... Better late than never.

D.MacMullen

Post by D.MacMullen » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:01 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:57 am
Welcome, brother. It's always good to see your name pop up in any context, even if you are three years late. 🤣

I hope you'll become more active here.

I'll work on anything. The older VWs are pretty easy. They're air cooled and alot like an old motorcycle. But as with anything the newer it is, the more complicated it is.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:54 pm

Welcome, Donald. Your presence on www.nationalvanguard.org comments section are missed there too.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:45 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:57 am
Used to run a VW chop shop with by brother, specializing in MKII & MKIII (84-99) so I can consult if it falls in that category :lol:

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:47 pm

D.MacMullen wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:20 pm
Hello everyone,
I should have done this 3+ years ago. My name is Donald MacMullen. My family lives and works on our West Virginia campus. I came to work for the Alliance after responding to a member help wanted in a bulletin in 2019. My wife and I were married in 2021 by the Chairman here on site and we're currently raising our two children here. I am a motorcycle mechanic, tree worker, and all around Mr.fix it. Like our chairman says, if Whites insist on participating in "social media" use ours not theirs. So here I am. I hope to play a more active part on this forum.
Welcome brother, I'm not a member at the moment, will be soon if all goes well, and I hope to "make a pilgrimage" to the WV campus not long after. Hopefully i might meet you in person some time in the next year!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:14 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:47 pm
D.MacMullen wrote:
Hello everyone,
Welcome brother, I'm not a member at the moment, will be soon if all goes well, and I hope to "make a pilgrimage" to the WV campus not long after. Hopefully i might meet you in person some time in the next year!
My advice on going to either campus is to please be sure to clear any visits with the National Office first, this courtesy is now necessary due to past events causing us headaches.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Dan

Post by Dan » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:02 pm

D.MacMullen wrote:
Hello everyone,
Hey Donald :) I think you're the same guy that showed up in my research. Near the end of this article you're mentioned.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... vin-pierce
"If you love something deeply, he said, then you have to hate anything that threatens it."
You're actually portrayed pretty favorable. From my point of view at least. :) And you gave Kelvin Pierce a book: "Which Way Western Man" I been meaning to read it too.

And right at the end of the article Kelvin actually does say one or two sentences favorable about his Dad. He was into hang gliding and he called his Dad up in 1995 and they spent some time together that day. "They stood in the landing field talking for a bit longer."