Post by Richard_G_603 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:08 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:14 pm
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:47 pm
D.MacMullen wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:20 pm
Hello everyone,
I should have done this 3+ years ago. My name is Donald MacMullen. My family lives and works on our West Virginia campus. I came to work for the Alliance after responding to a member help wanted in a bulletin in 2019. My wife and I were married in 2021 by the Chairman here on site and we're currently raising our two children here. I am a motorcycle mechanic, tree worker, and all around Mr.fix it. Like our chairman says, if Whites insist on participating in "social media" use ours not theirs. So here I am. I hope to play a more active part on this forum.
Welcome brother, I'm not a member at the moment, will be soon if all goes well, and I hope to "make a pilgrimage" to the WV campus not long after. Hopefully i might meet you in person some time in the next year!
My advice on going to either campus is to please be sure to clear any visits with the National Office first, this courtesy is now necessary due to past events causing us headaches.
Oh absolutely. I'm not under any illusions in regards to that.

FolkishFreya

Re: Better late than never

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:58 pm

Welcome!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

D.MacMullen

Post by D.MacMullen » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:02 pm

Dan wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:02 pm
D.MacMullen wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:20 pm
Hello everyone,
I should have done this 3+ years ago. My name is Donald MacMullen. My family lives and works on our West Virginia campus. I came to work for the Alliance after responding to a member help wanted in a bulletin in 2019. My wife and I were married in 2021 by the Chairman here on site and we're currently raising our two children here. I am a motorcycle mechanic, tree worker, and all around Mr.fix it. Like our chairman says, if Whites insist on participating in "social media" use ours not theirs. So here I am. I hope to play a more active part on this forum.
Hey Donald :) I think you're the same guy that showed up in my research. Near the end of this article you're mentioned.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... vin-pierce
"If you love something deeply, he said, then you have to hate anything that threatens it."
You're actually portrayed pretty favorable. From my point of view at least. :) And you gave Kelvin Pierce a book: "Which Way Western Man" I been meaning to read it too.

And right at the end of the article Kelvin actually does say one or two sentences favorable about his Dad. He was into hang gliding and he called his Dad up in 1995 and they spent some time together that day. "They stood in the landing field talking for a bit longer."
Yes that's me. Kelvin's book is trash. I took him at his word when he asked me if we could take a walk and talk privately. Then he went ahead and repeated our conversation to that reporter. I learned not to trust anyone that doesn't have a reference. My mistake, life goes on.

Dan

Post by Dan » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:43 pm

Roger that

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:10 pm

Dan wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:43 pm
Roger that
That WWWM? that Donny generously provided to Kelvin was wasted on a seriously mentally ill person with "Daddy issues" who was supported in his attacks on Dr. Pierce 18 years after his death by the Jewish Southern Poverty Law Center. Fact!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:15 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:10 pm
Dan wrote:
Roger that
That WWWM? that Donny generously provided to Kelvin was wasted on a seriously mentally ill person with "Daddy issues" who was supported in his attacks on Dr. Pierce 18 years after his death by the Jewish Southern Poverty Law Center. Fact!
It's not too late for Kelvin, Will. Coming to understand what his father and the rest of us have come to takes a sober mind clear of emotions of the past. Kelvin just may have a bit farther than the rest of us in overcoming his own personal obstacles.

And yet, he may never get there as so many of our race has also failed to do so yet Donny gave it a go and I can get behind that.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Dan

Post by Dan » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:43 pm

I made this video about Kelvin. I kinda hesitated posting about it because there's one scene where I roasted him. So it's kinda politically incorrect. But most of it is me closely picking out favorable stuff. I didn't reorder anything. I cut out the parts where they called Pierce names, stuff like that.

But surprisingly he does say a few positive things about his Dad. I had to look real close though. Also according to Wikipedia, the country of Georgia is a "Caucasian State" :D You know how like Angelina Jolie, her instincts pulled her to war torn Africa and Cambodia, Kelvin didn't :D Also, his adopted Georgian daughters show a very strong kinsmanship pull toward their homeland. :lol:

https://tv.gab.com/channel/gomorehike/v ... a9634e3349

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:34 am

Dan wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:43 pm
I made this video about Kelvin. I kinda hesitated posting about it because there's one scene where I roasted him. So it's kinda politically incorrect. But most of it is me closely picking out favorable stuff. I didn't reorder anything. I cut out the parts where they called Pierce names, stuff like that.

But surprisingly he does say a few positive things about his Dad. I had to look real close though. Also according to Wikipedia, the country of Georgia is a "Caucasian State" :D You know how like Angelina Jolie, her instincts pulled her to war torn Africa and Cambodia, Kelvin didn't :D Also, his adopted Georgian daughters show a very strong kinsmanship pull toward their homeland. :lol:

Good video, Dan. You're exemplifying what Dr. Pierce mentioned about "Whites can no longer be mere spectators" in that you're standing with the rest of us in advancing the program of the National Alliance.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Dan

Post by Dan » Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:27 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:34 am
Dan wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:43 pm

Good video, Dan. You're exemplifying what Dr. Pierce mentioned about "Whites can no longer be mere spectators" in that you're standing with the rest of us in advancing the program of the National Alliance.
Thanks! Ya it's pretty obvious it was always very rich propaganda targeting Dr. Pierce the whole time. Like the Kelvin ABC special and the adoption special they dump on Pierce like he's Charlie Manson but they never show Pierce actually speaking. Ha! But you can watch his Ron Doggett interviews for 5 minutes and tell he's a "good guy". And it only took me like a few minutes to find several other speeches and interviews he gave, so the 'book' is pretty thick showing Dr. Pierce as a normal intellectual advocating for his own ethnic group. Mine! Aka White people. :)

And they dump on him for writing The Turner Diaries, but what about all the books and movies about Marquis de Sade, Jack The Ripper, Jeffrey Dahmer. Or the Walking Dead tv show. I couldn't watch that show, too gross, but it had wide acclaim. Ha! Oh well :roll:

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:41 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:15 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:10 pm
Dan wrote:
Roger that
It's not too late for Kelvin, Will... Donny gave it a go and I can get behind that.
We will disagree about Kelvin, Jim. That's OK. Donny learned a hard lesson by trusting Kelvin who had been so ingratiating to him.

We'll agree, though, that Dan does an excellent job applying his video skillset for NA purposes. He's relatively new to NA but is proving to be a quick study.

Incidentally, Ron Doggett and I used to broadcast Tom Metzger's controversial Race and Reason TV shows on our respective Cable Access TV stations back in 1987-88 -- me in Raleigh, first, then I 'd ship them to my friend in Richmond, and he'd return them to Tom after airing them there. Ron joined NA soon after I did in 1992. One of my early acts as Membership Coordinator was to send Dr. Pierce down to Richmond to appear on Ron's live Race and Reality Cable Access TV show (the source of Dan's clips). Those were exciting days of relatively rapid NA growth before we finally got the Internet a couple of years later, in 1995. We'll get there again as our Alliance continues to expand.

Note to Dan: Do not trust Wikipedia. WikiiJews hate NA. they can say, "the country of Georgia is a 'Caucasian State'" but that doesn't mean you would want one to marry your sister. Kelvin is ineligible for NA membership on more than one level. Perhaps Jim can get him to recant everything unfavorable he's said or written about NA and his dad, but I do not believe he ever will. He's too invested against White loyalty.

Do not trust Amazon either. They ban our books and promote trash like Kelvin's. You can see my review of Kelvin's book that Amazon would not allow, here, listed in Fiction books: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4393&start=10 From that review:

One question I would ask Kelvin Pierce after reading his rather poorly edited book: Which Jewish watchdog group commissioned this book: Was it the Southern Poverty Law Center or was it the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith? After all, the final sentence in the blurb on the back cover is, “He [William Pierce] was labeled as the most dangerous and influential Neo-Nazi/White Nationalist in North America by the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League, over a 30-year period.” Why would a son quote these haters’ hateful opinions of his father who died 18 years ago?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ