Hello everyone

Dan

Hello everyone

Post by Dan » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:49 pm

Hello everyone. I'm just a regular guy. Pretty boring. I watch TV and go on scenic drives and sometimes do some hiking in the woods, taking photos and videos. I've never been politically active. But over the last several years, I've starting watching political YouTube channels and reading some political books. I've read two books by Thomas Sowell, one by Pat Buchanan, one by Phyllis Schlafly, Rollo Tomassi, Richard Cooper, and several others. Then I stumbled upon E. Michael Jones. I read his book "Libido Dominandi". And I got real curious on why he was banned from the major social media networks. That got me on Bitchute and Gab. Watching Dr. Jones videos, got me seeing a guy I never heard of before for suggested videos, Dr. William Pierce. Somebody years ago made a slideshow video: "Why Feminism Is Genocide" that is on Gab and Bitchute. That really pulled in my interest because I first started reading political books to find more information critical of feminism, like Rollo Tomassi. Most people in the mainstream speak of feminism as a universal good, which is laughable.

So the Pierce fan made video "Why Feminism Is Genocide", I found out after writing into National Vanguard, was actually called "Marriage and Survival" and was first broadcast way back in 1997 on American Dissident Voices. That was near the first of last month (November). Ever since, I've been reading more articles from National Vanguard and watching the Pierce videos that circulate online on archive.org and places like that. That got me to finding out about George Lincoln Rockwell and Tom Metzger, who I had never heard about either. E. Michael Jones does mention David Duke and Kevin MacDonald and Jonas E. Alexis and a few others, but I'm watching enough videos already. I skimmed through their videos and articles though. I remembered the name David Duke from years ago because he was on Donahue :D I used to watch 60 Minutes every Sunday, but I must have missed the Mike Wallace vs Dr. Pierce episode from 1996. Because I had never seen it until just a few weeks ago.

So, I decided on Pierce, Rockwell, and Metzger. And my favorite author/personality is Dr. Pierce, and have decided to concentrate on his work. So, that's why I'm here. I'm a big Dr. Pierce fan now and maybe I can help out. I can do rudimentary video editing as a hobby. I made a slideshow video I posted in the comments of the last ADV article: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/12/ru ... he-future/ And I bought the "New World Order Comix" and "Pocahontas Show Trial" from your bookstore and applied to be a member of the National Alliance. Let me know if you have any questions. I've posted a few things that I think might make for a good read and maybe make for a good article on National Vanguard.
Sincerely,
"Brandon Taylor"
that's an alias I like to use online.

Will Williams

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Will Williams » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:19 pm

Excellent introduction, Dan. Welcome to our little forum. I'll be on the lookout for you application to be a fellow Alliance member. ;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:05 pm

Welcome, Dan. Are you the same one who posted a video of the recent ADV broadcast on National Vanguard entitled, "Rumblings from the Future?" I watched it, thought highly of your production, and said so to "Dan" who posted it.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Dan

Post by Dan » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:59 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:19 pm
Excellent introduction, Dan. Welcome to our little forum. I'll be on the lookout for you application to be a fellow Alliance member. ;)
Thanks. Pretty cool.

Dan

Post by Dan » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:11 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:05 pm
Welcome, Dan. Are you the same one who posted a video of the recent ADV broadcast on National Vanguard entitled, "Rumblings from the Future?" I watched it, thought highly of your production, and said so to "Dan" who posted it.
Jim, yes that was me. Thanks for noticing :) :) :) Pretty cool. Also, I've posted a few other political videos to my Gab TV channel. One of them mentions Dr. Pierce. I was very surprised to hear him speak favorably of Louis Farrakhan, so I put a video together from a few sources. Also, several other videos have Jason Whitlock and E. Michael Jones taking up for Kanye West (which I like too) :D
https://tv.gab.com/channel/gomorehike/

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:11 pm

Hello Dan,

Welcome, that was a great introduction and we welcome you to the National Alliance. I commend you on your introduction, it is valuable to us to understand the thought processes that bring people like yourself to the NA. I think we can use experiences like yours to tailor our outreach programs. Having video editing skills is something I believe would be very valuable to the NA. Creating video content that is truthful and insightful is what will bring more people in our direction. If you have ideas for content or want to make videos for the National Alliance, I would encourage it. Be mindful however that anything you create needs to be APPROVED before disseminating it. In the meantime, I recommend, if your so inclined, purchasing from Cosmotheism the entire Power Of Truth audio series by Dr William Luther Pierce, and Cosmotheism. You won't be disappointed. I have a ton of mileage on those Power Of Truth CD's.

Please share often on here and ask questions if you have them.

WhiteHealer

Dan

Post by Dan » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:42 pm

WhiteHealer wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:11 pm
Hello Dan,

Welcome, that was a great introduction and we welcome you to the National Alliance. I commend you on your introduction, it is valuable to us to understand the thought processes that bring people like yourself to the NA. I think we can use experiences like yours to tailor our outreach programs. Having video editing skills is something I believe would be very valuable to the NA. Creating video content that is truthful and insightful is what will bring more people in our direction. If you have ideas for content or want to make videos for the National Alliance, I would encourage it. Be mindful however that anything you create needs to be APPROVED before disseminating it. In the meantime, I recommend, if your so inclined, purchasing from Cosmotheism the entire Power Of Truth audio series by Dr William Luther Pierce, and Cosmotheism. You won't be disappointed. I have a ton of mileage on those Power Of Truth CD's.

Please share often on here and ask questions if you have them.

WhiteHealer
Thanks. I've listened to several of those speeches online. I call them 'slideshow' videos. They're good :)

Dan

Post by Dan » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:40 pm

Hello Chairman Williams, I made this fan film about Dr. Pierce. If you want, use it on the website. And I can re-edit it if you want. :)

https://tv.gab.com/channel/gomorehike/v ... 732a14de25
Will Williams wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:19 pm

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:32 pm

Dan wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:40 pm
Hello Chairman Williams, I made this fan film about Dr. Pierce. If you want, use it on the website. And I can re-edit it if you want. :)

I watched the entire "fan film," Dan. You put together an excellent presentation using old film clips, some I'd never seen, and some I'd seen but forgotten.

As for further editing, I'd say places where the contact information for NA is given as Hillsboro, WV, and even as far back as Arlington, VA, could be removed so as not to confuse, even though you give our BOX 4 Mountain City, Tennessee address in several places.

Since anyone watching this is online, you could emphasize Natall.com and Nationalvanguard.org more and even Natall.com/Bitchute, where they can watch/listen to dozens of hours of Pierce's teachings. Fans must come to realize that Pierce's Alliance exists today, despite having gone through some serious growing pains after his death.

I enjoyed our telephone chat the other day. You are exactly the sort of person wanted to attract to our Alliance.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dan

Post by Dan » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:23 pm

Thanks. I'll make the changes. Yes it was a good talk. Do you do phone calls with members or group chats? I'll come to the Pierce Memorial Library when it opens for a visit :)
Will Williams wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:32 pm
Dan wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:40 pm

I watched the entire "fan film," Dan. You put together an excellent presentation using old film clips, some I'd never seen, and some I'd seen but forgotten.

As for further editing, I'd say places where the contact information for NA is given as Hillsboro, WV, and even as far back as Arlington, VA, could be removed so as not to confuse, even though you give our BOX 4 Mountain City, Tennessee address in several places.

Since anyone watching this is online, you could emphasize Natall.com and Nationalvanguard.org more and even Natall.com/Bitchute, where they can watch/listen to dozens of hours of Pierce's teachings. Fans must come to realize that Pierce's Alliance exists today, despite having gone through some serious growing pains after his death.

I enjoyed our telephone chat the other day. You are exactly the sort of person wanted to attract to our Alliance.