Hello everyone

FolkishFreya

Re: Hello everyone

Post by FolkishFreya » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:56 pm

Welcome Dan, that was a good video you put together.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Dan

Post by Dan » Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:46 pm

Hey hey, how about this one. I had fun making it. I added a new intro, just a few seconds long. I based it from one of the official videos from the Cosmotheism website. And I layered another logo on top from what looked like an old promo film. I pulled from the Natall 'flyers' heavily. And I did make one, the natall/bitchute logo graphic. Everything else I just downloaded from the website, and cropped in :)

I added a bunch of more banner logos throughout the 'fan film'. At 2:44 I started using vertical banners. I waffled on using them, because they look distracting, but I didn't want to block any more of the 'on screen video'. Let me know if you want me to take them out :)

https://tv.gab.com/channel/gomorehike/v ... b5547612a8

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:32 pm
Dan wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:40 pm
Hello Chairman Williams, I made this fan film about Dr. Pierce. If you want, use it on the website. And I can re-edit it if you want. :)

I watched the entire "fan film," Dan. You put together an excellent presentation using old film clips, some I'd never seen, and some I'd seen but forgotten.

As for further editing, I'd say places where the contact information for NA is given as Hillsboro, WV, and even as far back as Arlington, VA, could be removed so as not to confuse, even though you give our BOX 4 Mountain City, Tennessee address in several places.

Since anyone watching this is online, you could emphasize Natall.com and Nationalvanguard.org more and even Natall.com/Bitchute, where they can watch/listen to dozens of hours of Pierce's teachings. Fans must come to realize that Pierce's Alliance exists today, despite having gone through some serious growing pains after his death.

I enjoyed our telephone chat the other day. You are exactly the sort of person wanted to attract to our Alliance.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:09 pm

Dan, I've never signed up for Gab or any other social media account, but after viewing this improved slideshow of yours I did sign up with Gab (I think) and may have added this comment under it, but couldn't see that it went through:

Let's go, Brandon! Nice job. Perhaps now some Gabbers will visit our Alliance's sites.

Dan wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:46 pm
Hey hey, how about this one. I had fun making it. I added a new intro, just a few seconds long. I based it from one of the official videos from the Cosmotheism website. And I layered another logo on top from what looked like an old promo film. I pulled from the Natall 'flyers' heavily. And I did make one, the natall/bitchute logo graphic. Everything else I just downloaded from the website, and cropped in :)

I added a bunch of more banner logos throughout the 'fan film'. At 2:44 I started using vertical banners. I waffled on using them, because they look distracting, but I didn't want to block any more of the 'on screen video'. Let me know if you want me to take them out :)
https://tv.gab.com/channel/gomorehike/v ... b5547612a8
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dan

Post by Dan » Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:26 pm

Thanks. I saw the comment. I think there's a delay before it'll show. Because I tried to leave one too just now. :D

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:20 pm

Dan wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:26 pm
Thanks. I saw the comment. I think there's a delay before it'll show. Because I tried to leave one too just now. :D
Because I had signed up with an account at Gab I received this informative email below today. However, I was unable to login just now with my username - WillWilliamsNAChairman - to check things out.
---

First of all I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a heartfelt thank you for your continued support of the important work we are doing here at Gab to defend the freedom of speech and build the Parallel Economy. We had an incredible year in 2022 and we accomplished so much together as a community. Please pray that God will continue to bless our community, team, and work in 2023 and beyond.

Let’s recap some of our most exciting accomplishments and milestones from this year and outline our plans for 2023.

As of December 15th, 2022, we have over 85.8 million monthly visits from 20.12 million unique visitors in the past 30 days.

According to Wolfram Alpha as of October, 2022, Gab has more traffic – in terms of hits per day – than all other alt-tech microblogging platforms combined, despite not having access to app stores, cloud hosting providers, and other services that many in the space still depend on to operate. Other alt-tech platforms rely on Big Tech cloud infrastructure and app stores in order to operate and distribute their products. Therefore, they are beholden to Big Tech’s censorship while Gab is not.

Some of these other platforms even use Big Tech’s systems to automatically censor content, thus defeating the purpose of claiming to be a free speech alternative to Big Tech. Gab’s exposure to Big Tech censorship is a less significant problem than for other alt-tech companies, as Gab has already been banned from Big Tech infrastructure and rebuilt our own resilient infrastructure that we cannot be removed from. This gives us the unique opportunity in the marketplace to provide a true free speech platform, which, judging by Gab’s advantage in user traffic over that of alt-tech competitors, we believe the market wants.

Gab is the only social network in the world that allows First Amendment protected free speech online with the resilient infrastructure required to maintain that mission free from outside influence, but you don’t have take our word for it.

A Pew Research report dated October 6th, 2022 about Gab and competitors BitChute, Gettr, Parler, Rumble, Telegram, and Truth Social said “[j]ust one site – Gab – does not appear to moderate content in the same way other sites do. While it does take steps to remove spam and follow legal requirements… researchers did not find examples of the site [Gab] removing posts or accounts due to misinformation or offensive or harassing content.”

After the work we completed in 2022 we now have our own servers, our own payment processor and our own in-house technology tools. These resources allow us to operate free from outside influence and pressure to censor First Amendment-protected speech which is prevalent elsewhere on the Internet–including on other alt-tech sites.

This year we shipped several major services to help propel the Parallel Economy on Gab.

Gab is home to the Parallel Economy, a digital economy and community of like-minded businesses, families, organizations, and people who share a broad common set of fundamental Biblical and Western values. You can buy, sell, trade, market, advertise, engage with customers, process payments, grow and even start a business in the Parallel Economy using Gab’s various products and services. The concept of the Parallel Economy is simple: stop giving money to people who hate you and start supporting businesses, organizations, and people who share your values.

We launched Gab Marketplace this year, which is a feature within Gab Social where users can buy and sell goods and services from one another. The Marketplace is great for small business owners and entrepreneurs who are just getting their business started. It is also a great resource for users who have things around the house that they want to get rid of. The Gab community uses the Marketplace in a wide variety of ways including for job postings, classifieds and direct commerce.

We also launched Gab Voice this year. Gab Voice is our video conferencing and live streaming platform. GabPRO subscribers can create Gab Voice rooms that are private or public. They can host video calls and audio-only calls, and also share their screen with other viewers. Think of it as Zoom, in the web browser, with a live streaming component.

Finally, we launched GabPay this year. GabPay is our in-house payment processor. We built GabPay after Gab was banned from payment processors like Paypal, Stripe, Square and many more. GabPay is a Paypal and Stripe alternative that is powering the parallel economy on Gab. We not only use GabPay to process our own transactions, but also are onboarding other businesses to provide payment processing to them as well. GabPay operates as a peer-to-peer payment processing platform, with a similar experience to Paypal. As part of our operational plan for 2023 we plan to integrate GabPay into all of Gab’s services for things like tipping, e-commerce, and monetization of content for Gab users.

What a year. Here is what we have planned for 2023.

In 2023 we will invest heavily in application and network security, and increase redundancy across our hardware and software stacks. While we currently operate out of multiple data centers, we intend to at least triple the number of locations over the next 1-2 years, and build out our own “edge” network services, such as a content delivery network (CDN) to improve performance. We will continue to purchase new servers and storage devices, to furnish the new facilities, upgrade existing facilities, and accommodate our increased growth. With this, we will improve and expand our existing systems and procedures around data storage and backups, infrastructure monitoring, and fault tolerance.
---

Our Alliance and bookstore was banned from payment processors Paypal, Stripe, Square and more also, Our customers cannot make purchases using any credit card. We have had NA business accounts closed without explanation. Imagine that. Earlier this year on the recommendation of an Alliance member we tried unsuccessfully to start using GabPay, but were unable to make it work.

Our books are banned on Amazon but Gab owner Andrew Torba's book is listed on Amazon, sort of, with 147 reviews, the 1-star ones are worth reading:

Christian Nationalism: A Biblical Guide For
Taking Dominion And Discipling Nations

by Andrew Torba
We were commanded by Jesus Christ to make disciples of all nations and that’s exactly what we are going to do. Christian Nationalism is not a movement of racial supremacy, nor is it a movement of national supremacy. It is the Revealed Truth of God’s Word lived out in action through the discipling of the nations—all nations.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dan

Post by Dan » Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:43 am

Rollo Tomassi and Andrew Torba and E. Michael Jones are "race blind". That's what I call it. Until they get zeroed out on race, they'll stay plugged in. Like maybe a false racism charge from Jesse Jackson. Or maybe they get exposed to a normal guy advocating for their own ethnic group, a normal guy they agree with. Like Dr. Pierce. And they'll wake up and say wait a minute... Why have I heard "Black Power" for 50 years, that they are lionized? And why was it when Candace and Kanye wore the White Lives Matter t-shirt, it got me asking, hey why don't White people advocate for Whites, because Black people advocate for Blacks

Dr. Jones (a strong Catholic man, who dares to critique feminism, Jews, Gentiles, and Blacks) which is obviously very very rare. But he gives an example many times about Justice Clarence Thomas. Lori Lightfoot and Sam Jackson (both Black) have dumped on Thomas, saying he ain't Black because he's opposed to abortion. Jones says well ... following their logic Thomas isn't Black, he's Catholic (as are the 5 other Justices that revoked Roe v Wade). Catholics still to this day advocate for no abortion, worldwide. Jones scoffs at the idea of race. He only sees the world through a "theological analysis" (a term he uses). He's on friendly terms with Kevin MacDonald, PhD, but is very opposed to a Darwinism / atheist worldview (I don't know the exact term)

BUT what Dr. Jones ... never ... mentions... is when Clarence Thomas back was to the wall he played the race card like his life depended on it. "this is a high tech LYNCHING" --Thomas :) :) :)

Anita Hill, last time I checked is Black. He played the race card because he knew the White men grilling him like there was no tomorrow... would ... back... off :) Ha!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:39 pm

Dan wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:43 am
Rollo Tomassi and Andrew Torba and E. Michael Jones are "race blind". That's what I call it. Until they get zeroed out on race, they'll stay plugged in. Like maybe a false racism charge from Jesse Jackson. Or maybe they get exposed to a normal guy advocating for their own ethnic group, a normal guy they agree with. Like Dr. Pierce. And they'll wake up and say wait a minute... Why have I heard "Black Power" for 50 years, that they are lionized? And why was it when Candace and Kanye wore the White Lives Matter t-shirt, it got me asking, hey why don't White people advocate for Whites, because Black people advocate for Blacks

Dr. Jones (a strong Catholic man, who dares to critique feminism, Jews, Gentiles, and Blacks) which is obviously very very rare. But he gives an example many times about Justice Clarence Thomas. Lori Lightfoot and Sam Jackson (both Black) have dumped on Thomas, saying he ain't Black because he's opposed to abortion. Jones says well ... following their logic Thomas isn't Black, he's Catholic (as are the 5 other Justices that revoked Roe v Wade). Catholics still to this day advocate for no abortion, worldwide. Jones scoffs at the idea of race. He only sees the world through a "theological analysis" (a term he uses). He's on friendly terms with Kevin MacDonald, PhD, but is very opposed to a Darwinism / atheist worldview (I don't know the exact term)

BUT what Dr. Jones ... never ... mentions... is when Clarence Thomas back was to the wall he played the race card like his life depended on it. "this is a high tech LYNCHING" --Thomas :) :) :)

Anita Hill, last time I checked is Black. He played the race card because he knew the White men grilling him like there was no tomorrow... would ... back... off :) Ha!
Dan, a purpose of this forum is to mentor new Alliance members and those who show sincere interest in our organization, not to have them mentor us about good folks are who are race blind or strong Catholics. Those folks must come our way not the other way around. Period! We will not compromise our fundamentals for them. Our members like it like that.

You have one foot testing the water of our strict racial separatist world while your other foot is still firmly planted in the world of the outgroup who may simply be "pro-life."

We in the Alliance are certainly pro-life -- pro White life. NA has not stated an official position, not yet anyway, but my personalcommon sense position on the abortion issue is that I don't care how many non-Whie babies are aborted, the more the merrier, but no White babies should ever be aborted except under extreme circumstances. That should be a position you and other normal kindred who are not race blind can support.

Mr. and Mrs. Clarence Thomas

Dan

Post by Dan » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:07 pm

ok, points taken. you can delete my post above if you want, I looked at it, but I didn't see a way to delete it. Because ya I definitely don't want to be a distraction or point somebody in the wrong direction.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:26 pm

Dan wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:07 pm
ok, points taken. you can delete my post above if you want, I looked at it, but I didn't see a way to delete it. Because ya I definitely don't want to be a distraction or point somebody in the wrong direction.
There's no reason to delete your post, Dan. You've written nothing to be ashamed of. Consider it instructive. Others who see it may rethink their lifetimes of mainstream thinking.

I like that you are commenting here on WB. Your comments are positive, if some are still a bit naive That's OK. Most of us were to some degree where you are today: looking for understanding, direction and HOPE: all of which Dr. Pierce provided and still provides for new generations of his people.

Dan

Post by Dan » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:57 pm

Ok :)