Hello from Maine

Russell James

Hello from Maine

Post by Russell James » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:43 am

Hey everyone. I'm a long time activist from New England. I recognize quite a few names hear from other sites and social media. For those who don't know me, below is the mini-bio from one of my many archival websites.

I'm a long-time Aryan activist, writer, publisher, event organizer, and educator with more than 25 years experience advocating on behalf of our people. In that time, I've written more than 5 million words, in social media posts, books, blog entries, and articles that have been printed in venues as varied as Caste Football and The Occidental Observer; published almost 30 books (by other authors) that are all available for free in both HTML and PDF formats on the Colchester Collection (see below); given speeches and interviews in both mainstream and Aryanist media; organized events, including the Worcester Public Library hearings that established the now commonly used tactic of holding pro-White meetings in public spaces; developed educational curricula; and tirelessly instructed anyone interested in the three most important facts of our time, namely that: White Genocide is happening; Jews are behind it; and we have, not only a right, but an obligation to resist it. Even with all that, my main contribution to the White Rights Movement has been in building four massive archives of pro-White resources: The Colchester Collection, Praxis Mag, TalieVision, and The Patriot Portal.

The Colchester Collection, founded in May of 2011, is a growing archive of more than 1,700 pro-White books. It also functions as a distributed book shop, ensuring that hard copies of titles censored by "mainstream" book sellers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble can still be purchased on the Web.

Praxis Mag, founded in April of 2014, is a vast resource of more than 6,000 pro-White articles, essays, papers, and more.

TalieVision, founded in February of 2019, is television for a Whiter future, with almost 600 pro-White or White-friendly videos, including speeches, classic public access TV programs, interviews, documentaries, feature films, and more. We add 10-15 new titles every week. You can also find TalieVision on BitChute.

The Patriot Portal, founded in November of 2019, is a growing Web directory of roughly 800 pro-White and White-friendly websites. You can think of it as an online Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

RCavallius

Re: Hello from Maine

Post by RCavallius » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:01 am

Welcome, Russell. Are you an Alliance Member?
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:19 pm

Hi there, Russ, my fellow Stormfront member and brother-in-arms; this is White_Vengeance on this Site, and you very likely know my Screen/Profile Name on Stormfront. We are honored to have a such a staunch pro-White activist, White Nationalist, and fellow White European-American warrior join us on the White Biocentrism Site.

I know how much you have contributed to the White Nationalist movement over the years, and especially the outstanding Patriot Portal Website, unparalleled and unmatched for its level of detail and comprehensiveness; and for its exceptional support and promotion of all things beneficial to our magnificent White race.

As you recall from our discussions on Stormfront, the link to your Patriot Portal Website is posted here, on the White Biocentrism Site.

Directly below is the link to the Thread where I embedded the link to your Patriot Portal Website on the White Biocentrism Site. You'll find it by scrolling through the Thread since the individual posts on the White Biocentrism Site are not numbered sequentially as they are on Stormfront. Ignore the repugnant photo of the brainwashed, former White, pussified, deracinated, neutered cuck with his arms around his negro she-boon inamorata; it'll only infuriate and sicken you.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2394&hilit=Patriot+Portal

Thanks for making the decision to join us on the White Biocentrism Site; your knowledge of the White Nationalist movement and your real-world experience in fighting for our great White race will be a hugely welcome addition to our many discussions. White Pride Worldwide. White Power. For "The Cause." White_Vengeance
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:27 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:01 am
Welcome, Russell. Are you an Alliance Member?
Russell hasn't joined NA, RC, but made a substantial donation recently so is an official supporter.

Long time, no see, Russell. Welcome, and thanks for joining WB.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Russell James

Post by Russell James » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:19 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:19 pm
Hi there, Russ, my fellow Stormfront member and brother-in-arms; this is White_Vengeance on this Site, and you very likely know my Screen/Profile Name on Stormfront. We are honored to have a such a staunch pro-White activist, White Nationalist, and fellow White European-American warrior join us on the White Biocentrism Site.

I know how much you have contributed to the White Nationalist movement over the years, and especially the outstanding Patriot Portal Website, unparalleled and unmatched for its level of detail and comprehensiveness; and for its exceptional support and promotion of all things beneficial to our magnificent White race.

As you recall from our discussions on Stormfront, the link to your Patriot Portal Website is posted here, on the White Biocentrism Site.

Directly below is the link to the Thread where I embedded the link to your Patriot Portal Website on the White Biocentrism Site. You'll find it by scrolling through the Thread since the individual posts on the White Biocentrism Site are not numbered sequentially as they are on Stormfront. Ignore the repugnant photo of the brainwashed, former White, pussified, deracinated, neutered cuck with his arms around his negro she-boon inamorata; it'll only infuriate and sicken you.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2394&hilit=Patriot+Portal

Thanks for making the decision to join us on the White Biocentrism Site; your knowledge of the White Nationalist movement and your real-world experience in fighting for our great White race will be a hugely welcome addition to our many discussions. White Pride Worldwide. White Power. For "The Cause." White_Vengeance
There's a lot of kind words in there. Thank you brother. And thank you for the invite and the link to this site.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:17 pm

My pleasure, my brother. If there is anything, at any time, I can do to help, please reach out. Thank you for your substantial financial contribution to the National Alliance; most definitely it will be put to great use. White_Vengeance.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:21 pm

Welcome, Russell, and please be sure to read our forum rules and Statement of Purpose. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts.

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:42 pm

Hello Mr. James,

It is a pleasure to have you here on WB. We welcome your input on this platform. I myself was on STORMFRONT for awhile with the same screen name I use here. Your accomplishments are admirable and I look forward to reading your insights. Welcome.... and thank you for your contribution to the NA.

WhiteHealer

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:58 pm

Welcome, Russell James.
In the event you're not aware of what the National Alliance's program, a brief synopsis of our life-philosophy, and how we intend to get there, allow me to point you in the right direction: www.natall.com/what-is-the-national-alliance/

If like all National Alliance members you agree with and wish to commit to this program and our community, I urge you to join us. As Kevin Alfred Strom once said not too long ago, "Individually we can't do this alone, but together we can."
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:09 pm

Hello and welcome, it sounds like you have many talents that can be put to good use here. Thank you for being a generous supporter looking forward to many posts and perhaps you can consider joining the Alliance in the future?
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE