Hello from Maine

Richard_G_603

Re: Hello from Maine

Post by Richard_G_603 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:37 pm

Welcome! great to see another New Englander here. I'm out of of central NH myself.

Dan

Post by Dan » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:27 pm

Pretty cool. I sub to your Gab TV channel and have read / skimmed through a few things on Colchester. :)
Russell James wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:43 am
Hey everyone. I'm a long time activist from New England. I recognize quite a few names hear from other sites and social media. For those who don't know me, below is the mini-bio from one of my many archival websites.

I'm a long-time Aryan activist, writer, publisher, event organizer, and educator with more than 25 years experience advocating on behalf of our people. In that time, I've written more than 5 million words, in social media posts, books, blog entries, and articles that have been printed in venues as varied as Caste Football and The Occidental Observer; published almost 30 books (by other authors) that are all available for free in both HTML and PDF formats on the Colchester Collection (see below); given speeches and interviews in both mainstream and Aryanist media; organized events, including the Worcester Public Library hearings that established the now commonly used tactic of holding pro-White meetings in public spaces; developed educational curricula; and tirelessly instructed anyone interested in the three most important facts of our time, namely that: White Genocide is happening; Jews are behind it; and we have, not only a right, but an obligation to resist it. Even with all that, my main contribution to the White Rights Movement has been in building four massive archives of pro-White resources: The Colchester Collection, Praxis Mag, TalieVision, and The Patriot Portal.

The Colchester Collection, founded in May of 2011, is a growing archive of more than 1,700 pro-White books. It also functions as a distributed book shop, ensuring that hard copies of titles censored by "mainstream" book sellers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble can still be purchased on the Web.

Praxis Mag, founded in April of 2014, is a vast resource of more than 6,000 pro-White articles, essays, papers, and more.

TalieVision, founded in February of 2019, is television for a Whiter future, with almost 600 pro-White or White-friendly videos, including speeches, classic public access TV programs, interviews, documentaries, feature films, and more. We add 10-15 new titles every week. You can also find TalieVision on BitChute.

The Patriot Portal, founded in November of 2019, is a growing Web directory of roughly 800 pro-White and White-friendly websites. You can think of it as an online Yellow Pages for the pro-White Right.

Dan

Post by Dan » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:33 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:27 pm
RCavallius wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:01 am
Welcome, Russell. Are you an Alliance Member?
Russell hasn't joined NA, RC, but made a substantial donation recently so is an official supporter.

Long time, no see, Russell. Welcome, and thanks for joining WB.
Pretty cool 8-)