Howdy

Kenny Wasserburger

Howdy

Post by Kenny Wasserburger » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:01 pm

Hello, Wyoming native here.

German American ethnicity.

Competitive Shooter, raised on the family, Ranch. Hunter also. Retired oil patch hand, and former Coal miner.

Kenny Wasserburger

White Man 1

Re: Howdy

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:33 pm

Welcome! Be sure to read our forum rules and Statement of purpose. They are short and help explain what we are here for.

I'm a bit of a shooter myself, when I can afford it.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:36 am

Welcome to the National Alliance's official online forum, Kenny. Consider joining our organization and if you haven't seen who and what we are already, check us out here: www.natall.com/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Then to join: www.natall.com/join-us/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:17 pm

Welcome, Kenny!
H0216

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:04 pm

Hello Kenny, welcome!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:46 pm

Welcome, Kenny!

One of my favorite things to do when I encounter a new surname is to run it by ancestry.com to learn more. Here's what it says about your family name:

https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?su ... sserburger

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:19 pm

Kenny Wasserburger wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:01 pm
Hello, Wyoming native here.

German American ethnicity.

Competitive Shooter, raised on the family, Ranch. Hunter also. Retired oil patch hand, and former Coal miner.

Kenny Wasserburger
Greetings and welcome to the White Biocentrism site, Kenny; it is an honor and a pleasure to make your acquaintance. We consider ourselves the home of the racially-conscious White folks. You will get a sense of that fact by reading some of the many posts. Please feel free to engage in our many discussions.

I do "a bit" of shooting, too, but not competitively. My shooting is focused more on the self-defense and protection aspects, since we racially-conscious White folks must also be focused on the future and realistic to a fault. We cannot ever be too over-prepared; that is simply not possible.

As I understand, your great state of Wyoming is a picturesque, mostly tranquil, and almost 100% White paradise. I visited Wyoming only once, way, way back in 1981, when I took a trip to Colorado--back when Colorado was still considered a part of America, meaning it was pretty damn red.

Thanks for joining us on the White Biocentrism site. Enjoy your stay.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:24 pm

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

I believe I am in the right spot from a few posts I have read.

When I say a bit of shooting I mean multiple National titles in black powder cartridge rifles, aka the 1874 Sharps.

We host a 1 mile match every year on our family ranch.

Kenny Wasserburger

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:59 pm

Greetings Kenny,

Glad to see another kinsman has stumbled onto Whitebiocentrism.com. I hope you'll consider joining and participating in the struggle for our way of life. I am curious to know how you came to learn about The National Alliance. This is an excellent platform for whites to discuss and learn about the Jewish cabal that is destroying our heritage. Please feel free to join in on discussions and ask questions...

WhiteHealer

Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:40 pm

WhiteHealer wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:59 pm
Greetings Kenny,

Glad to see another kinsman has stumbled onto Whitebiocentrism.com. I hope you'll consider joining and participating in the struggle for our way of life. I am curious to know how you came to learn about The National Alliance. This is an excellent platform for whites to discuss and learn about the Jewish cabal that is destroying our heritage. Please feel free to join in on discussions and ask questions...

WhiteHealer
I learned about the page in a visitor msg on Stormfront, which I joined in December of 21. I decided to check in to it. Liked what I saw and well here I am.

Kenny Wasserburger