Belated introduction

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Belated introduction

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:50 am

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:54 am
White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:02 pm
Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:51 pm
Howdy, Victor!

Glad to see you here!

You know, I once hoboed my way across the South about a quarter score ago, and I must concur with your name for it. I nearly stepped off a bus in New Atlanta before a New African congoid started pressure selling me his dope. First time I hopped a train was to escape that jungle because nobody would dare stop for a hitchhiker.
Ape-lanta (aka: Atlanta) is a totally lost cause; it's another major American city that has been overrun and destroyed by the rampaging, woolly-headed, knuckle-draggin' cannibals and reduced to a poverty-stricken, extremely high crime-rate, Section 8 ghetto hell-hole. It would not be at all surprising if, in the next few years, it becomes a mirror image of De-toilet (aka: Detroit), or the South Side of Chicago, Illinois--the city that whose so-called "mayor" is BeetleJuice "Slewfoot" Lightfoot.

So as not to project the false image of the entire South being the domain of the blue-gummed, spear-chuckin' savages, there are plenty of locations in the Confederate states that are predominately White. I happen to live in just such an area: western/southwestern North Carolina, oftentimes called "White Carolina." To find a predominately White location in the South, one only need know where to look; or to know White people who will readily share this information. Heck, I even know of "sundown counties" in the South. For the uninitiated, a "sundown town" or "sundown county" is a geographical region--village, town, city, municipality, county, etc.--where barbaric negroes are not permitted after sundown--only White human beings are permitted. In the pre-Civil Rights era, and even for decades AFTER the Civil Rights era, a "sundown town" would post signs at its entrance and exit--primarily on the main thoroughfare--that plainly stated: "'enwerd,' don't let the 'sun' set on your black ass in this town, lest really, really bad things happen."

Sundown towns and counties still exist in the South, but preventing low IQ jungle bunnies from entering these areas, let alone trying to move into one, is handled by the White residents in a much more surreptitious, clandestine manner. Zoning laws and housing laws prohibitively favor the welfare-collectin' jigs, so keeping them out of one's town or county is a bit more challenging. But, it CAN be done, and it still IS done; it is just that it requires creativity on the part of the White people who want to keep their areas lily White and devoid of the bio-hazard, predatory organism pavement apes. Who can blame them?
This, that I remember from the '80s about Atlanta's subway system, acronym MARTA, should probably be in WB's Humor section, but seems appropriate enough here since you brought it up, WV. I expect it still holds true if MARTA is still operating.

Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta.
Back in the days when I worked in the corporate world I had the unenviable experience of having to travel to Ape-lanta twice--once in 1993 and once in 2001--and I distinctly recall my counterpart explaining to me why Ape-lanta's public transportation system was assigned the acronym MARTA; it actually means, in longhand form: Moving Apes Rapidly Through Ape-lanta.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.