Greetings Fellow White Warriors!

RCavallius

Re: Greetings Fellow White Warriors!

Post by RCavallius » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:52 pm

Riley wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:15 pm
It seems like nobody has taken the time to watch her presentation, so for the benefit of everyone reading while this thread still exists I will tell you: Jeanice believes that science, all science, including the theory of evolution, is disguised Jewish occult mysticism that is designed to destroy the White race.

I don't know if Jeanice didn't follow the instructions to read our materials before joining, if she didn't understand them, or if she simply didn't care, but I hope that no prospective member happens upon this thread and assumes that we fully accept and support people who believe that physics, something Dr. Pierce spent years studying, is nothing more than Jewish magic. I don't even want my name near this kind of crap, and if I was a moderator here I would remove this thread immediately. If rational people see this, they're going to think we're a bunch of fools. I know I would.
Any White person (a non-Jewish person of wholly European ancestry) of good character and at least 18 years of age who accepts as his own the goals of the National Alliance and who is willing to support the program described in What is the National Alliance? may apply for membership.
H0216

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:27 pm

I support all of my White Brothers and Sisters here in the NA. I'm here to support White community and White camaraderie. I will always welcome those who have made the honorable decision to join the NA. It's the way it's supposed to be.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:48 am

WhiteHealer wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:20 pm
Everyone's journey to White Nationalism is in different stages. This is likely due to the different experiences we have based on our upbringings and environment. I feel it is important to be inviting to all Whites and let them speak. Our voices are important and debate about our beliefs needs to be open and at least we have this platform to do so. At some point if folks are just to far off track and not capable of changing their understanding of the White condition then a discussion about what to do with them is reasonable, for now however I would say let her talk and we will listen. She obviously is very intellectual.

WhiteHealer
I tend to agree with you, WH, to an extent. That's why we have moderators: so anything that gives the wrong impression of NA on WB doesn't get past moderation. I don't have the time to click on people's links, and judging by the welcoming comments above by other WB members neither do they. Thanks Riley and Jordan for doing so.

Jeanice has recently joined NA, so we naturally want to welcome her. When I was alerted to some of the bizzare, off-the-wall theories in her links, yesterday I removed those links, because I'm able, though not a mod. I also emailed her and told her that her theories are not NA's and are out of line. If she wants to promote that stuff, do it somewhere else, not on WB. If she wants to be part of NA's community, she must adapt to our guidelines -- we don't adapt to whatever nonsense she wants to promote, for the reasons stated by Riley and Jordan.

I don't want to remove this thread altogether. Let it serve for its example. But will the mods please go back through Jeanice's posts and remove everything that links to subjects that contradict NA's simple, clearly-stated, Nature-based, reality and scientifically-grounded Cosmotheist ideology? WB has a Moderators Sub -forum out of public view, where we can discuss how to tighten up moderation so this sort of thing doesn't happen again. I left it up to Jeanice to self-correct, or go elsewhere to promote her stuff.

We're all volunteers with limited time to spend moderating, but we will resolve this issue.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ