Greetings Fellow White Warriors!

jeanicebarcelo

Greetings Fellow White Warriors!

Post by jeanicebarcelo » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:26 pm

My name is Jeanice and I am new to the forum. I just wanted to introduce myself. I recently became a member of NA and am feeling as if my true purpose is finally beginning to blossom. I'm in my mid-60s and have only been race conscious for about 10 years. I learned about the jews sometime around 2011 but did not begin speaking out about them until I wrote my first book, Birth Trauma and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine. I realized when I wrote that book -- and particularly the chapter about circumcision -- what a wicked bunch of creatures they really are. I've not stopped talking about them since and have written two more books (all banned from Amazon) and been kicked off every social media site save for Gab, which I rarely visit. Recently, I started hosting a radio show with Republic Broadcasting Network.

My passion is helping our people become conscious of the way we are bringing children into this world and the need to change-up in order to create higher quality children who are not damaged by the medical establishment or polluted by jewish sexual filth that has infiltrated into every aspect of our society.

Jim Mathias

Re: Greetings Fellow White Warriors!

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:47 pm

Jeanice, hello and welcome to White Biocentrism, the modest social media arm of the National Alliance. Glad to learn you've become a member and have found some truths that affect our race that you have been bold enough to share. Take a bit of time to read our forum rules, they're brief, and I look forward to seeing what you have to help us help ourselves.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:22 am

Welcome! We're glad to have you on board!
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:12 pm

jeanicebarcelo wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:26 pm
My name is Jeanice and I am new to the forum. I just wanted to introduce myself. I recently became a member of NA and am feeling as if my true purpose is finally beginning to blossom. I'm in my mid-60s and have only been race conscious for about 10 years. I learned about the jews sometime around 2011 but did not begin speaking out about them until I wrote my first book, Birth Trauma and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine. I realized when I wrote that book -- and particularly the chapter about circumcision -- what a wicked bunch of creatures they really are. I've not stopped talking about them since and have written two more books (all banned from Amazon) and been kicked off every social media site save for Gab, which I rarely visit. Recently, I started hosting a radio show with Republic Broadcasting Network.

My passion is helping our people become conscious of the way we are bringing children into this world and the need to change-up in order to create higher quality children who are not damaged by the medical establishment or polluted by jewish sexual filth that has infiltrated into every aspect of our society...

Welcome, Jeanice. You have been dong important work and paying the price for it, being banned by the Jew. Hopefully you'll occasionally be able to mention our Alliance and its sites on RBN.

I don't listen to others' podcasts, but just went to the RBN site and saw the list of its featured hosts. Sure enough, you're there now, but I've never heard of any of the other hosts except the three highlighted below that I have never listened to.

My only true purpose
has for years pretty much become Alliance-building. I have no idea what others are building, if anything.

As a person of influence with what is likely a mostly White audience at RBN, and now an Alliance member, you can help us with Alliance-building -- unless somehow you manage to make it onto RBN's list of RECENTLY DISCONTINUED SHOWS:
;) Don't let 'em discontinue you like Amazon has.

[RBN schedule]Monday – Friday

Central Time Program
7:00 am The John Moore Show w/ John Moore
8:00 am The John Moore Show w/ John Moore
9:00 am The John Moore Show w/ John Moore
10:00 am Road Warrior Radio w/ Chris Hinkley
11:00 am Road Warrior Radio w/ Chris Hinkley
12:00 pm Beyond The Official Narrative w/ Richard Kary
1:00 pm National Bugle Radio w/ Patrick Slattery [Christian, married to a Chinese woman]
2:00 pm —————– M, W, F: STOP THE PRESSES! w/ Mark Anderson
Tu, Th: Search for Lawful Government w/ Ron Avery
3:00 pm What Really Happened w/ Michael Rivero
4:00 pm What Really Happened w/ Michael Rivero
5:00 pm John Stadtmiller’s The National Intel Report w/ Special Hosts
6:00 pm John Stadtmiller’s The National Intel Report w/ Special Hosts
7:00 pm The Edge of Darkness w/ Jeffrey Bennett
8:00 pm The Trump Phenomenon w/ James Kelso [former Scientologist who helped destroy NA w/Gliebe]
9:00 pm In Plain Sight w/ Jeremy from Kentucky
10:00 pm The Red Pill Hardcore w/ “V”
11:00 pm The Red Pill Hardcore w/ “V”
12:00 am Sin… Does Sin See
Saturday

Central Time Program
8:00 am The Alternative Media w/ Farren Shoaf [Christian host that likes to interview our own KAS]
9:00 am The Alternative Media w/ Farren Shoaf
10:00 am Thought Crime Live w/ Steven Douglas Whitener
11:00 am Luca’s World w/ Luca Majno
12:00 pm Birth of a New Earth Radio w/ Jeanice Barcelo
1:00 pm The Freedom Ministry w/ Chris Switzer
2:00 pm The Freedom Ministry w/ Chris Switzer
3:00 pm Revelation Revolution w/ Lauren from Ohio
4:00 pm Talk with Jon w/ Jon Twitchell
5:00 pm Talk with Jon w/ Jon Twitchell
6:00 pm The White Rose Resistance Hour w/ Stewart Howe
7:00 pm Immunize Wizely w/ Ingri Cassel
8:00 pm Immunize Wizely w/ Ingri Cassel
9:00 pm Red Pill Politics w/ Dave Kopacz
10:00 pm Red Pill Politics w/ Dave Kopacz
Sunday

Central Time Program
8:00 am The Republic of Texas Radio w/ Steve OBrien
9:00 am The Republic of Texas Radio w/ Steve OBrien
10:00 am The Liberation Station w/ Chris Steiner
11:00 am The Liberation Station w/ Chris Steiner
12:00 pm TLBTalk Radio w/ Roger Landry
1:00 pm Toward Anarchy w/ Michael Storm
2:00 pm Toward Anarchy w/ Michael Storm
3:00 pm The 5th Dimension w/ Captain Fred
4:00 pm The 5th Dimension w/ Captain Fred
5:00 pm The Radio Ranch w/ Roger Sayles
6:00 pm The Radio Ranch w/ Roger Sayles
7:00 pm Off The Beaten Path w/ Steve Elkins
8:00 pm Off The Beaten Path w/ Steve Elkins
9:00 pm The Sane Asylum w/ Giuseppe & Scorpio
10:00 pm Incendiary Radio w/ Robert Reyvolt
11:00 pm Incendiary Radio w/ Robert Reyvolt
12:00 am Last Man Standing w/ Paul Edward Stevenson

RECENTLY DISCONTINUED SHOWS:

The Perfect Storm w/ Lee Austin
The Ralph Winterrowd Show w/ Ralph Winterrowd
RTR Truth Media Reloaded w/ Thomas Lacovara
Perception Management w/ Keith Rodgers
Spingola Speaks w/ Deanna Spingola
Rick Adams Uncensored w/ Rick Adams
Vaccine Free America w/ Sallie Elkordy
Targeted Massachusetts w/ Frank Allen
Windows On The World w/ Mark Windows
Healing w/ Dr. Jennifer Daniels
In Defense of Humanity w/ Al Whitney
BlackListed Radio w/ Doug Owen
Lark in Texas
The 5th Dimension w/ Captain Fred
Parker’s Pathways w/ Dr. Winn Parker
Freedom Scream w/ Eric ‘The Freedomscreamer’ Jones
Current Issues w/ Dr. Hesham Tillawi
The American Awakening w/ Michael Herzog
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:37 pm

Welcome Jeanice! So happy to have you here.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

jeanicebarcelo

Post by jeanicebarcelo » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:44 pm

Will - Regarding the other hosts at RBN - the only one I know is Ingri Cassel. She and I have been friends for some years. She's very focused on the vaccination issue and has been running a website called Vaccination Liberation for many years.

In any event, you can count on me to mention National Alliance when it is fitting to do so. I, too, want to see White people become race conscious and aware of the jewish threat. I too, wish to contribute to the creation of strong White communities -- and especially strong and spiritually powerful White children. I am focused on the Ringing Cedars vision at the moment and the creation of kins domain as the correct path to bringing children onto the earth with their link to the Divine Mind intact. I noticed that Grimork had created a post about kins domains some time ago and I replied, but would love to see more of our people read the Ringing Cedars books (https://ringingcedars.com.au/) so we can have more discussion about the incredible information in these books. They present an outstanding and beautiful perspective on true Aryan history (as opposed to the Jewish lies that have been shoved down our throats since childhood), and they also present a magnificent vision for the future Earth and a path we can take to achieve it.

Cosmotheism is definitely aligned with the Ringing Cedars vision and vice versa.

Anyway, I'm really glad to be here!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:13 am

Thanks, Jeanice. Ask Ingri if she has this book: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/w ... n-massaro/

If not I'll send her a copy. It's a must read for her, and she can recommend to others she is influencing about the vaccine issue.

I'll check into that other book you recommend when I have time.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:59 am

Greetings and welcome, Jeanice; and thank you so much for making the important decision to become a member of the National Alliance. We need every possible racially-conscious White person in our ranks to do the imperative work of defending, protecting, promoting, advancing the cause of, and returning our magnificent White race to its rightful place in the world: that of the single-greatest race of people in the lengthy recorded history of mankind.

I checked out some of your work; my gratitude and respect to you for taking on the evil, diabolical jew and doing battle with that alien, foreign creature on the front lines. I am especially deferential to you for taking the responsibility of doing the crucial work of assisting the White race in bringing pure White children into the world and for making certain these wonderful, beautiful children are not poisoned by the medical establishment or brainwashed by demented jewish sexual perversion and filth.

You are a true White Warrior in the finest sense. Thank you, my sister-in-arms. White Pride Worldwide.
White_Vengeance - Your pro-White activist fellow National Alliance member.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:15 pm

It seems like nobody has taken the time to watch her presentation, so for the benefit of everyone reading while this thread still exists I will tell you: Jeanice believes that science, all science, including the theory of evolution, is disguised Jewish occult mysticism that is designed to destroy the White race.

I don't know if Jeanice didn't follow the instructions to read our materials before joining, if she didn't understand them, or if she simply didn't care, but I hope that no prospective member happens upon this thread and assumes that we fully accept and support people who believe that physics, something Dr. Pierce spent years studying, is nothing more than Jewish magic. I don't even want my name near this kind of crap, and if I was a moderator here I would remove this thread immediately. If rational people see this, they're going to think we're a bunch of fools. I know I would.

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:20 pm

Everyone's journey to White Nationalism is in different stages. This is likely due to the different experiences we have based on our upbringings and environment. I feel it is important to be inviting to all Whites and let them speak. Our voices are important and debate about our beliefs needs to be open and at least we have this platform to do so. At some point if folks are just to far off track and not capable of changing their understanding of the White condition then a discussion about what to do with them is reasonable, for now however I would say let her talk and we will listen. She obviously is very intellectual.

WhiteHealer