LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Dillon_C_Rau

Re: Hello Everyone From California

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:49 pm

FolkishFreya wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:25 am
Happy Belated Birthday Dillon! 🎂
Congratulations on your membership!
Thank you. I am honored and excited to be a member.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:11 pm

Welcome Dillon,

We are excited that it is official now. We'll be in touch soon I'm sure....

WhiteHealer

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:16 am

I am *from* California, not originally, but I wasted over 2 decades of my life there, not realizing soon enough how bad the state was becoming, especially for our Volk.

I just had to jump on here and also congratulate young Mr. Dillon for reaching the age of majority and on his membership. I say this because I find it very heartening when the younger generation of our people are racially aware and have seen past the indoctrination and brainwashing that society and especially the schools impose on youth, whose minds are usually most impressionable. You proved to be the exception and I admire a free thinker.

I didn’t reach my racial awakening until much later in life. The media also keep many adults brainwashed with their anti White propaganda.
As I commiserated with a member here on another forum, I am the most disappointed with the elder generations of racially unaware Whites, because they lived during the better old days when we were the overwhelming majority in our lands and before immigration policies screwed that up. They don’t seem to care about how the world around them has gone down the toilet, probably due to selfishness, figuring they’ll die soon anyway, and no thought to the society left behind for their grandchildren, great grandchildren, their race and their posterity. Not a care…just go play a round of golf with Irv and Norm and their other elderly Jewish friends, watch Jeopardy, eat their Meals on Wheels, then to the clubhouse to play cards with those same golf buddies.

Thank you for proving that “the kids are alright “.
Hitler was right.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:51 pm

Supremely White wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:16 am
I am *from* California, not originally, but I wasted over 2 decades of my life there, not realizing soon enough how bad the state was becoming, especially for our Volk.

I just had to jump on here and also congratulate young Mr. Dillon for reaching the age of majority and on his membership. I say this because I find it very heartening when the younger generation of our people are racially aware and have seen past the indoctrination and brainwashing that society and especially the schools impose on youth, whose minds are usually most impressionable. You proved to be the exception and I admire a free thinker.

I didn’t reach my racial awakening until much later in life. The media also keep many adults brainwashed with their anti White propaganda.
As I commiserated with a member here on another forum, I am the most disappointed with the elder generations of racially unaware Whites, because they lived during the better old days when we were the overwhelming majority in our lands and before immigration policies screwed that up. They don’t seem to care about how the world around them has gone down the toilet, probably due to selfishness, figuring they’ll die soon anyway, and no thought to the society left behind for their grandchildren, great grandchildren, their race and their posterity. Not a care…just go play a round of golf with Irv and Norm and their other elderly Jewish friends, watch Jeopardy, eat their Meals on Wheels, then to the clubhouse to play cards with those same golf buddies.

Thank you for proving that “the kids are alright “.
Thank you. I too am disappointed in my generation. With so many of them betraying our race. At my high school for example there are clubs for “ gay pride”, mexican pride and black pride. But when I tried to start a White Pride club, it was denied because I could cause “problems” and that it was “racist”. Due to that and giving a few people National Alliance business cards, among other things. I have gained the reputation of being “racist” among my peers.

Seeing so many educationally bright young White boys and girls makes me real angry when they decide to be traitors to their race. Many kids have decided that being gay and dating negros is “cool”.

I am so glad that I was raised right and didn’t end up being a race traitor. My parents both taught me to be proud of my race. My mothers side is German and has roots in South Carolina. I was raised to be proud of them. Her ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War under Swamp Fox and others for the Confederacy, both World Wars and Vietnam. My fathers side emigrated from Italy in the 30’s and he taught me how hard they worked in San Francisco back in the day. Knowing what my family has fought for I have always been proud of them.

This and seeing what has happened to our race as a whole, help guide me to be racially aware. I am so happy that I was able to be racially aware and didn’t end up like most California teens, liberal, race traitor, and even “transgender”.

I am so thankful that I was able to find the National Alliance, and join them and help fight for our race and stand up against the race traitors, blacks, and jews.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:33 pm

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:51 pm
Thank you. I too am disappointed in my generation. With so many of them betraying our race. At my high school for example there are clubs for “ gay pride”, mexican pride and black pride. But when I tried to start a White Pride club, it was denied because I could cause “problems” and that it was “racist”. Due to that and giving a few people National Alliance business cards, among other things. I have gained the reputation of being “racist” among my peers.

Seeing so many educationally bright young White boys and girls makes me real angry when they decide to be traitors to their race. Many kids have decided that being gay and dating negros is “cool”.

I am so glad that I was raised right and didn’t end up being a race traitor. My parents both taught me to be proud of my race. My mothers side is German and has roots in South Carolina. I was raised to be proud of them. Her ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War under Swamp Fox and others for the Confederacy, both World Wars and Vietnam. My fathers side emigrated from Italy in the 30’s and he taught me how hard they worked in San Francisco back in the day. Knowing what my family has fought for I have always been proud of them.

This and seeing what has happened to our race as a whole, help guide me to be racially aware. I am so happy that I was able to be racially aware and didn’t end up like most California teens, liberal, race traitor, and even “transgender”.

I am so thankful that I was able to find the National Alliance, and join them and help fight for our race and stand up against the race traitors, blacks, and jews.
Wow, kid! You are immune to enemy propaganda and you posses solid racial instincts. You have dodged several bullets and you have come to the right place. I look forward to seeing what you can do "in the field".

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:24 pm

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:33 pm
Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:51 pm

Wow, kid! You are immune to enemy propaganda and you posses solid racial instincts. You have dodged several bullets and you have come to the right place. I look forward to seeing what you can do "in the field".
Thank you. I look forward to doing everything in my power to help the National Alliance.