Hello Everyone From California

WhiteHealer

Re: Hello Everyone From California

Post by WhiteHealer » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:23 pm

Hello Rcavallius,

Nice to see you here, I to am in Northern Commiefornia. Its encouraging to see that there are others in this area. For many years it seamed I was alone. You can imagine my delight to see others showing up on WB.

WhiteHealer

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:28 pm

Hello Frey,

Is the Communism and oppression finally driving people out into the light....or at least looking for a brighter future...glad to see you. I am also from Northern Commiefornia.

WhiteHealer

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:25 pm

Greetings, and welcome, WhiteHealer. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I see that you've been a member of the White Biocentrism site for a bit of time--since September 2017, to be exact--but this is the first time I've come across one of your posts.

No, I am not from "The People's RepubliK of Kalifornia"; I am holed up in the rugged Appalachian Mountains of far southwestern North Carolina. While we in this part of the South do have a bit of self-loathing, radical progressive, Marxist White cuckism it is nowhere near the epidemic proportions that you folks have in TPROK (i.e., The People's RepubliK of Kalifornia).

I wanted to stop by and wish you the very best. Visit the White Biocentrism site more often; don't be a stranger. And, if you have not already done so, at least take a bit of time to consider joining our outstanding pro-White activism organization, the National Alliance. As you might know, we are the preeminent pro-White activism organization for many reasons, including, but not limited to, definite plans and goals for the protection, defense, salvation, advancement of, and return to glory and prominence of our magnificent White race. Our plans and goals are focused on the long-range growth, development, and furtherance of our White race for decades, centuries, and even millennia henceforth. Heady goals? Of course, but also achievable, probable, and definitely accomplishable. So, please, if you have not already, check out the National Alliance. Have an incredibly White weekend.

The link to our Website: https://natall.com

The best to you, always. White_Vengeance - Your White brother and comrade-in-arms. White Pride Worldwide.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:58 pm

Greetings White Vengeance,

I have been a member since 2017. I do admit that I have been deficient in my responsibilities of Alliance building here on this website. However my dedication to my race and self are NOT deficient. I am glad that you reached out, I would like to correspond more with my fellow White brothers and sisters on here. If ever we are to survive, I believe this organization and what it represents and the dedications of its members will make it successful. It's been tough being here in "TPROK". It's a lonely place and I'm sure there are more White Nationalists like myself but everyone here is so afraid to speak up or speak out. The fanaticism of the Commies here is unrivaled. They are flamboyant and violent and worst of all they have the support of the government in this state behind them. From the governor to the DA's to even a decent portion of Law Enforcement. Let's keep in touch...

WhiteHealer

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:14 pm

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:21 pm
RCavallius wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:10 am
Greetings! I'm in California as well - Northern California, to be exact. If you have any questions about racial issues or ideology or anything, feel free to ask. I'd be happy to help. Like Jim mentioned, we invite you to join the Alliance if you are eligible. If you do, know you won't be alone here in CA.
Thank you. I am also in Northern California. Unfortunately I am unable to join the Alliance because I am 17. However I look forward to joining in a few months.
I just noticed this today on WB's main page:

BIRTHDAYS
Congratulations to: Dillon_C_Rau (18)

Happy birthday, Dillon. We received your application to become a member of our National Alliance in today's mail. So, true to your word you have applied on your 18th birthday. You will receive your membership packet in the mail soon, but I'll go ahead and tell you that your application has been approved.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:41 pm

Thank you. For the past few years I have been looking forward to joining the National Alliance. It is an honor to be a member and to stand with the greatest group in America.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:02 am

Congratulations, Dillon. I'm also honored to have you among us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:57 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:14 pm

BIRTHDAYS

Happy birthday, Dillon. We received your application to become a member of our National Alliance in today's mail. So, true to your word you have applied on your 18th birthday. You will receive your membership packet in the mail soon, but I'll go ahead and tell you that your application has been approved.
Congratulations, Dillon. We look forward to meeting you in person and getting you involved with some of our activities here in Northern California.
H0216

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:17 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:02 am
Congratulations, Dillon. I'm also honored to have you among us.
Thank you

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:18 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:57 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:14 pm

BIRTHDAYS

Congratulations, Dillon. We look forward to meeting you in person and getting you involved with some of our activities here in Northern California.
Thank you. I look forward to meeting in person and growing the National Alliance in California.