Hello Everyone From California

Dillon_C_Rau

Hello Everyone From California

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:42 pm

Hello everyone, two years ago I discovered the National Alliance and Cosmotheism. I hope that I am able to meet some new people and learn more. I have only been racially conscience for four years.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Jim Mathias

Re: Hello Everyone From California

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:37 pm

Welcome, Dillon.
Please take a minute to read our forum's rules before proceeding on, and understand them. I promise it's brief.

Since you have discovered both the National Alliance and Cosmotheism, can I interest you in applying for membership within our organization?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:10 am

Greetings! I'm in California as well - Northern California, to be exact. If you have any questions about racial issues or ideology or anything, feel free to ask. I'd be happy to help. Like Jim mentioned, we invite you to join the Alliance if you are eligible. If you do, know you won't be alone here in CA.
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:35 am

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:42 pm
Hello everyone, two years ago I discovered the National Alliance and Cosmotheism. I hope that I am able to meet some new people and learn more. I have only been racially conscience for four years.
Greetings, and welcome to the White Biocentrism site, Dillon. It's a pleasure to have you aboard. Actually, when measured against the aggregate racially-conscious output of much the egoistic, materialistic, selfish White race, your being racially conscious for four years seems an eternity. The length of time of your racial consciousness is less important than the degree to which you've focused your efforts on the salvation, redemption, restoration, and return to greatness of our magnificent White race.

I look forward to your beneficial contributions on the White Biocentrism site. And, please take some quality time to further investigate the National Alliance and then reflect upon what you've investigated. The link to our Website is: https://natall.com

We at the National Alliance pride ourselves on being the foremost pro-White, racially conscious organization because of our comprehensive approach to building an entirely composite White society with a laser-like focus on the long-range future of our marvelous White race--a future that looks so far into history that we members can only envision the phenomenal achievements of our not-yet-born generations of White children thousands of years henceforth.

Once again, welcome. Everyone who joins the White Biocentrism site is a valuable member of our community.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:39 am

Welcome! I am from Northern California, you'll find a wealth of knowledge here. Definitely consider joining the Alliance.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:41 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:39 am
Welcome! I am from Northern California, you'll find a wealth of knowledge here. Definitely consider joining the Alliance.
It appears NA growth in Northern California is happening at a quick pace, a good thing to see. I know of another member who has visited us from time to time here on WB from your region as well, perhaps opportunities for meeting in person are coming about.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:12 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:41 am
It appears NA growth in Northern California is happening at a quick pace, a good thing to see. I know of another member who has visited us from time to time here on WB from your region as well, perhaps opportunities for meeting in person are coming about.
Growth around here would be happening a lot faster if some of the individuals I know who consider themselves "pro-White" or "racially aware" would stop talking about it and start being about it. Their tax dollars are going to the idiotic policies of Newsom and his gang - policies which these individuals waste no time railing against, if given the chance - yet they won't become members or financial supporters of the Alliance.
:x
It's okay: we'll keep trying to reach those people with whom our message resonates. And yes, meeting the person you mentioned would be great!
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:57 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:12 am
...And yes, meeting the person you mentioned would be great!
Without a full-time Membership Coordinator on staff here at NA's National Office it has been a challenge for me to put our members together like when I did that job for Dr. Pierce 30 years ago. But have heart and be patient; that will change soon. :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:21 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:10 am
Greetings! I'm in California as well - Northern California, to be exact. If you have any questions about racial issues or ideology or anything, feel free to ask. I'd be happy to help. Like Jim mentioned, we invite you to join the Alliance if you are eligible. If you do, know you won't be alone here in CA.
Thank you. I am also in Northern California. Unfortunately I am unable to join the Alliance because I am 17. However I look forward to joining in a few months.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:19 pm

Hello Dillion

Welcome to WB, I to am from your area. It is nice to see some folks showing up here and taking interest in the future of their race and well being.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask...

WhiteHealer