Hello

Rectifier

Hello

Post by Rectifier » Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:58 am

Greetings,

I am a seasoned White man currently living in Maine. Long familiar with the works of Revilo Oliver, William Luther Pierce, Adolf Hitler et al. of our Great White Race, I've decided it's about time I did something constructive formally for our great, but beleaguered, White race.

I'm in 100% agreement with the mission statement of the National Alliance. I have never encountered a more comprehensive and coherent system of of spiritual understanding based on reality and Nature than Cosmotheism.

I look forward to interacting with all the fine White Folk here.

Thanks to all behind the scenes who make this forum community possible and functional.

Hail White Victory!

Rectifier
"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." - Thucydides

White Man 1

Re: Hello

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:06 pm

Welcome, and thank you for taking time to read through our Program. Please become familiar with our rules and participate to your best ability here.

Rectifier

Post by Rectifier » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:10 pm

Thank you for the welcome. I have read and will abide by all this forum's rules. :D
"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." - Thucydides

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:59 pm

Greetings, and welcome to the White Biocentrism site, Rectifier; and welcome, also, to the National Alliance. I presume from the wording in your introductory post that you decided to become a member of the National Alliance. Thank you for joining our organization; now, more so than ever, we need every possible virtuous, racially-conscious White person within our ranks. Have a great White Sunday.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Rectifier

Post by Rectifier » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:25 pm

Thank you for your welcome. I am happy to be included with such fine men and women of our great White race. I love my race, despite our current state of degeneration. We will make our way through and beyond the mess we find ourselves in. I hope you also have a great White Sunday!

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:50 pm

Welcome Rectifier!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Rectifier

Post by Rectifier » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:48 pm

Thank you FolkishFrea! I feel welcome among our kinspeople here already.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:18 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:59 pm
Greetings, and welcome to the White Biocentrism site, Rectifier; and welcome, also, to the National Alliance. I presume from the wording in your introductory post that you decided to become a member of the National Alliance. Thank you for joining our organization; now, more so than ever, we need every possible virtuous, racially-conscious White person within our ranks. Have a great White Sunday.

We welcome Rectifier to WB, but he has not yet applied to join our Alliance. I received an email or two from him but have little time for emailing non Alliance members. I look forward to his interaction with WB members.

Greetings, Will. It's been some time since I reached out to you, and since your response.

I cannot at this time send the requisite $ to join the NA due to current money issues... have been reduced to more mundane work to support myself after being doxxed and marginalized professionally. I have good organization, communications and computer skills and want to contribute whatever talents I possess to the mission of the National Alliance in proportion to whatever is needed to promote the goals of the organization.

I am still reeling from the disbandment of The Mannerbund, which I joined last year. Their cowardly leadership and their internet presence vanished as soon as negative attention was focused on them by our eternal enemies, the jews. Too many Whites in that organization (and others) still trying to salvage their christian baggage. I should have known better, but I was desperate to join a pro-White org with local members near me, but they disappeared when the going got tough. I need real pro-White people and community. Getting worn out with Maine where I live - a great, mostly White natural area, but hampered by low population density and massive influx of homosexuals due to Maine legalizing faggot "marriage". I am not interested in joining any other any other purportedly pro-White group - only the National Alliance has stayed true to our Folk's cause.

I want to apply my experience and skills to our cause but only within the National Alliance. There is no other group that interests me-period. I am 100% in agreement with the mission statement of the National Alliance. To me, the teachings of WLP and the Alliance are THE way forward for our Folk.

The question that continues to burn deeper into my being every day: "What will I do with all I know to help my people?"...As soon as $ allows, I shall send you in my completed application for membership and required fee and monthly dues to the Alliance.

It does not appear that membership on the White Biocentrism website is contingent upon membership in the N.A., so I have registered there as "Rectifier".
Rectifier's email to me gives a more thorough introduction for WB members. I deleted some of his more personal stuff, but would like to know more about this Mannerbund outfit. I never heard of it, but it sounds typical of others who allow in queers and those with Christian baggage. His experience with them may be instructive for us. Rectifier sees NA as the only group now that interests him, so we'll try to convince him to save up the $45 minimum it takes to join.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Rectifier

Post by Rectifier » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:11 pm

OK Will you've "convinced" me to join with your post. My completed application for membership in the National Alliance will be mailed tomorrow. The only reason I've hesitated to join is that $ has been really tight due to surgery from a work-related injury. I am "all in"' with the goals and policies of the National Alliance. I therefore respectfully request to become a member of the Alliance effective August 1, 2022.

I discovered The Mannerbund from an interview of its leader on Rebel Yell podcasts. It was presented as a pro-White fraternity for White men desiring to be part of a responsible and intentionally pro-White family-oriented community/tribe of like minded people. The Bund placed great emphasis on physical fitness, group recreational activities, and economic cooperation between members as possible. and healthy living. The organization itself had existed for a few years prior. So, I applied for membership and passed the vetting process and became an initiate member. I believe membership was contingent on tolerance of christian values of existing members. No homosexuals or degenerate behavior allowed. I was never comfortable with their practice of using pseudonyms instead of real names with other members. Earlier this year members were informed that security of some of the leaders may have been compromised from within by apparent bad actors and the organization was disbanded very quickly. I expressed interest in maintaining contact with members local to me, but I've heard from no one ever since, a great disappointment to me, as I had met some very apparently high quality men.

Consequently, I resolved no more half measures. I don't want to invest my life and energy in any purportedly pro-White organization that is going to disappear under duress. I also do not wish to associate with people and organizations operating under the christian delusion, as I have found all such fundamentally flawed by definition (christians are abrahamist and essentially jew-enablers)

The National Alliance has endured through some very tough times, and is still here manifesting the Truth of our great White race according to the vision of its founder William Luther Pierce, without caveat or compromise. This strength and continuity of message and organization is what I desire to be a part of and to contribute to. Thus, here I am.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:04 am

Rectifier, I am absolutely ecstatic to have another New Englander here, for the whitest region in the country, we are woefully under-represented. While I myself have put off my membership for the time being, if you truly want to apply but you situation is that tight, I would be more than glad to assist you.