Hello

Rectifier

Re: Hello

Post by Rectifier » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:11 am

Thank you for the warm welcome Richard_G_603 and also for your kind offer, which I will decline to accept. I must find a way to support NA out of my own currently limited resources. Sacrifice is what is needed to help our people, and if scrambling for a few more shekels is needed to be fully committed, then this is what I'll do.

I'm also gratified to see other New Englanders here. It's good we can find each other through this forum. I look forward to further discourse with you.
"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." - Thucydides

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:52 am

Rectifier wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:11 am
Thank you for the warm welcome Richard_G_603 and also for your kind offer, which I will decline to accept. I must find a way to support NA out of my own currently limited resources. Sacrifice is what is needed to help our people, and if scrambling for a few more shekels is needed to be fully committed, then this is what I'll do.

I'm also gratified to see other New Englanders here. It's good we can find each other through this forum. I look forward to further discourse with you.
Welcome to White Biocentrism, Rectifier!

I hope you can find a way to help us build a new White world. Before anything else, you must have your personal affairs in order, for only then can you - or anyone - be an asset to the Alliance. I went through a similar period when I first became involved, and was merely a meager Supporter for over two years. But, now I am able to do a lot more, and with determination and perseverance, you will be able to as well. Stay strong and don't give up: fighting made our people great...
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:14 pm

Welcome, Rectifier.
It's good you've read our program and decided to join us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Rectifier

Post by Rectifier » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:22 am

Thank you for the welcome RCavallius and Jim Mathias. I decided it is time to do more for my people who have given me so much in this life. The National Alliance leads the way forward to our developing and manifesting our White destiny - forward and upward!
"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." - Thucydides

Radplaid

Post by Radplaid » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:48 pm

Welcome aboard!

Rectifier

Re: Update

Post by Rectifier » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:12 pm

I wanted to post an update here as I've been unable to proceed with membership as I had planned.

I've had to travel to the Midwest (near Mordor on Lake Michigan) nearly a month ago to be with my ailing father, who passed away this week. I've many estate and some familial issues to resolve, and I plan to resume the application process as soon as is practical/possible.

Regrets I've been unable to move forward at this time with supporting the N.A. and W.B. I'm a bit overwhelmed currently, as I am solely responsible for handling my father's affairs.

Thank you in advance for understanding and well wishes. I shall soon re-engage with W.B. and N.A. when I am less burdened and more able to devote the requisite time, energy and resources to our worthy Cause.

I remain resolved to stay strong in this Struggle, despite losing my beloved father.

Rectifier

RCavallius

Re: Update

Post by RCavallius » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:40 pm

Rectifier wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:12 pm
I wanted to post an update here as I've been unable to proceed with membership as I had planned.

I've had to travel to the Midwest (near Mordor on Lake Michigan) nearly a month ago to be with my ailing father, who passed away this week. I've many estate and some familial issues to resolve, and I plan to resume the application process as soon as is practical/possible.

Regrets I've been unable to move forward at this time with supporting the N.A. and W.B. I'm a bit overwhelmed currently, as I am solely responsible for handling my father's affairs.

Thank you in advance for understanding and well wishes. I shall soon re-engage with W.B. and N.A. when I am less burdened and more able to devote the requisite time, energy and resources to our worthy Cause.

I remain resolved to stay strong in this Struggle, despite losing my beloved father.

Rectifier
Condolences to you, Rectifier. Get your affairs in order; it's a must in life. We look forward to hearing back from you.
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:02 pm

My condolences, Rectifier. I'm about 3 1/2 hours west of "Morder on the Michigan" if I'm taking that to mean Chicago, and have lost my father not that long ago as well. You're right, bearing sole responsibility for an estate can be a large task.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.