Making a comeback

AATT

Making a comeback

Post by AATT » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:40 am

I am a common worker that is totally committed to family and race. After being doxxed and losing a good job, l am proud to say I have made a full recovery and have come back stronger than before. My interests are in anything that benefits and advances the White race. Hail Victory. Deo Vindice

White Man 1

Re: Making a comeback

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:37 am

Welcome, and thank you for introducing yourself. I'm glad you found your way to our little forum.

I've always liked the motto "Deo Vindice", regardless of it's Christian origins. It has the confidence that our struggle is right and inevitable, much like "Got Mit Uns."

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:12 pm

Welcome AATT, and that's an introduction with teeth to it. Having lost a job due to my membership in the NA put me in a low spot in life that forced me to choose sink or swim. It made me stronger as well, and more able to face hardship again. And I expect to be tested in the future!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:25 pm

Welcome, AATT! If I understand you correctly, you lost a job because of your activities as a man of your people. I'm sorry to hear that. That's definitely one of the biggest threats to many activists. I'm glad you persevered and made it through.

That spirit of perseverance is what we look for here in the National Alliance. We seek serious and sincere activists who will stick it out over the long term, and not become deterred by petty setbacks. If you are eligible and haven't already done so, I ask you to join our organization.
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:04 pm

AATT wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:40 am
I am a common worker that is totally committed to family and race. After being doxxed and losing a good job, l am proud to say I have made a full recovery and have come back stronger than before. My interests are in anything that benefits and advances the White race. Hail Victory. Deo Vindice
Greetings, and welcome, AATT. Deo Vindice indeed! Although Christian in its underpinning, the two Latin words, "Deo Vindice," exemplify the fighting spirit of the Confederacy. Deo Vindice was the national motto of the Confederate states of America, and it appeared on the margin of the official seal of the Confederate states. Those two words were emblazoned in the heart and on the mind of the greatest general ever to set foot on a battlefield: General Robert E. Lee.

Your situation, while unfortunate, proves your resilience. From the words of the great German philosopher, Freidrich Nietzsche: "What does not kill you will make you stronger." Loss of a good job can be devastating, especially in these times of severe economic upheaval, made even worse by rampaging hyperinflation, intentionally caused by the foreign, alien force known as "The New Red Terror" that has assumed residence in that negro-infested ghetto cesspool of debauchery and violent crime, otherwise known as Washington, D.C.--unofficially "The Swamp."

Your interests parallel mine, exactly. Keep up the fighting spirit. White Pride Worldwide. Always for "The Cause."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.