Finally! A serious Pro-White organisation.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Finally! A serious Pro-White organisation.

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:53 am

At last, I have found the National Alliance. After a dozen years on the internet, I finally chanced across a Dr. Pierce video on bitchute. It was this one:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dXcgYseLfvmQ/

(((They))) really don't want anyone to know about the National Alliance. So after I obtained NA membership, I distributed one thousand DAY OF INFAMY flyers, neatly packaged, throughout my neighborhood. It felt so good to spread the Truth that I had to distribute another thousand throughout the town. Every White in my Midwestern town will have at least read the front of our flyers by the time I leave.

Now about me. Howdy y'all! I am patrilineally Scottish with Dutch and Scandinavian admixture. I'm a millennial. I've been in the Army which sent me to Germany and Afghanistan. I wanted to become a mathematician, but I had morbid alcoholism in college. I'm now clear of all negative addictions. I'm single with no dependents, no debt, a clean reputation, and an abundance of free time.

I became racially conscious thanks to the modern U.S. military. The average differences between racial (and even sub-racial) groups are just too hard to miss. This awareness naturally made biology, politics, religion, and history more attractive to me. The more I learned, the stronger became the gravitational pull from this politically forbidden ideology. For the longest time, I resisted. But as things kept getting worse and worse, I just had to know what all the fuss about Hitler was. A couple months later, I am here and the world makes much more sense now, as well what actions we must take if we ever want to know peace again.

Grimork

Re: Finally! A serious Pro-White organisation.

Post by Grimork » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:21 am

Glad we could get you online here, Agent. Nice to meet you and great work with distribution. :) I am 32, so we are close in age. Addictions can be hard to overcome, and I applaud you for that too. Hope to hear more about your deeds in future.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:50 am

Welcome!
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:04 am

Welcome to the National Alliance's online forum. Please read our forum rules, they're brief but very necessary so you don't fall afoul of them. It's good to know you've been distributing our fliers and reaching out to the Whites in your local area. Outreach is necessary to raise racial consciousness and bring folks to us so that we may accomplish the goals as set out in www.natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:05 pm

Welcome brother! I too am patrilineally Scottish! Glad to have you here. Keep watching the NA official bitchutes, they are a great resource, just like the 24hr online radio broadcast (my personal favorite). Look forward to interacting on here!

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:38 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:05 pm
Welcome brother! I too am patrilineally Scottish! Glad to have you here. Keep watching the NA official bitchutes, they are a great resource, just like the 24hr online radio broadcast (my personal favorite). Look forward to interacting on here!
Are all the videos, on the NA's official bitchute channel, from The Power of Truth CDs with slideshows? I already have the entire collection (It's powerful!). I hope that one day we can create high caliber video like the one I lined to above which lead me here.

Also, I've downloaded and listened to most ADVs. My favorite, so far, is the "It's All Biological" series.

I want to know everything yesterday.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:00 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Lfluu5Az8RO5/ This is the official channel, yes, the audio is sourced from the PoT series. The chairman likes the slideshows. I made a version without the slideshows containing live footage and it was not as well received by him and it was a tremendous amount of work besides. Just adding the captions currently adds hours to the project. Captions are a lot more practical addition for viewers who need them than added music or moving pictures.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:32 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:00 pm
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Lfluu5Az8RO5/ This is the official channel, yes, the audio is sourced from the PoT series. The chairman likes the slideshows. I made a version without the slideshows containing live footage and it was not as well received by him and it was a tremendous amount of work besides. Just adding the captions currently adds hours to the project. Captions are a lot more practical addition for viewers who need them than added music or moving pictures.

Welcome to the Nationall Alliance, AA, and as the newest member of our little forum

Yes, Dr. Pierce's "Race Suicide" is track 10 on Volume Six of NAs Power of Truth CD series. I just searched our Bitchute channel for it and ten unauthorized versions came up -- none of them ours, and including the version you discovered there -- and they all had titles that differ from our original "Race Suicide." I noticed one reference to #National Alliance, whatever a "hashtag" does, and at least one other one has a DONATE button, which signifies the channel owner is profiting personally from our supposedly copyright-protected material.

There are a couple of text versions of "Race Suicide" on NV, like here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/race-suicide/ Of course the YouTube video versions by non Alliance member Ares, whever he is, were removed by the YouTube Jews. A couple of commentators under that linked NV say it "brought tears to their eyes" listening to Pierce. Pierce would rather they join his Alliance than cry, but they don't, and won't as long as thieves put "Race Suicide" out on the Internet without crediting NA or even pointing viewers to our sites.

The National Alliance should be growing by leaps and bound in these desperate times for our race, but it isn't because it is not being promoted as it can be, especially on the Internet.

Grimork has done a fantastic job of putting 240 slideshows of Dr. Pierce's ADVs and other speeches on our Bitchute video channel -- all Pierce, all the time, no distracting videos, special effects, long quotes or music, etc. -- just Dr. Pierce teachinng the viewer what the viewer needs to hear. Since Bitchute has not been particularly friendly toward NA, though our channel has nearly 800 subscribers now, we started our own video channel that we, not they, control: video.Natall.com
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:23 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:32 pm
I noticed one reference to #National Alliance, whatever a "hashtag" does,
A hash tag is a text based search filtering aid used in most social media. It helps in finding similar posts or posts on the same topic by a multitude of users. In a lot of social media (I don’t know if BitChute does this), clicking on the tag will bring up a (curated by the Jews’ algorithms of course) set of results based on said topic.

If the NA ever wanted to create its own forms of other media (such as an image board like Pinterest or a video hosting and streaming service like YouTube) it might be useful to employ such a function but it doesn’t really serve any purpose on a “bulletin board” message forum like White Biocentrism. I do think keeping such tidbits of how things work is always good for keeping the future toolbox full, though.
H0195

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:46 pm

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:23 am
Will Williams wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:32 pm
I noticed one reference to #National Alliance, whatever a "hashtag" does,
A hash tag is a text based search filtering aid used in most social media. It helps in finding similar posts or posts on the same topic by a multitude of users. In a lot of social media (I don’t know if BitChute does this), clicking on the tag will bring up a (curated by the Jews’ algorithms of course) set of results based on said topic.

If the NA ever wanted to create its own forms of other media (such as an image board like Pinterest or a video hosting and streaming service like YouTube) it might be useful to employ such a function but it doesn’t really serve any purpose on a “bulletin board” message forum like White Biocentrism. I do think keeping such tidbits of how things work is always good for keeping the future toolbox full, though
Is our Bithute channel technically considered social media since it's not interactive? we've disabled comments there. Some will say that is not very sociable of us but we don't care what they think. It's an Alliance recruiting tool; we're not fishing for comments or for "likers." Listen to Pierce for enlightenment and inspiration, then go to Natall.com and join with us!

I know what a bulletin board looks like and it's news to me that WB is one.

It just goes to show how language changes and changes us if we allow it.

For me all my life the symbol (#) has always been a substiture for the word number, as in #1. I will continue to use it as shorthand for the word number, even if that confuses hashtaggers.

The robot on my landline message feature instructs me to tap in my pin number followed by the pound sign whenever I have new messages. It took me a while, looking for the pound sign (£) on my telephone handset, before I figured out that she meant the number sign (#). :roll:

Good luck to you social media enthusiasts with your hashtags. I've got enough to deal with without dealing with them, thanks.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ